Showing My Proof For Nothing

It really feels like I'm stressing myself, wasting my breath, time, energy, phone data & money, trying to expose proof & show footage of my gang stalking.

It seems like everyone has joined the "shut up & ignore" cult. Even real TI's. Did they give up, sell out & compromise? 

I say, to each one's own. If you don't feel comfortable with exposing your targeting, then fine. I respect that. But don't act like you think I'm a worthless loser for exposing mine! & don't try to FORCE me to stop & shut up. 

People just have a BIASED opinion of ME. Choosing respecter of persons & favoritism. Everyone has their minds made up about me. People spread lies about me, & everyone is ALL EARS. The lies even go viral. I say something truthful with exposing abusive people, & then I'm shut down as a troublemaking drama queen. It's not fair at all. Y'all are NOT God, to judge & condemn. 

The more proof I show, the more people want to falsely believe that I'm fake. But then when I quit posting, people will say that it's "proof" that I took a deal & sold out.

People want me to be punished with being on the streets homeless, with not even a crumb of food to eat. The HIGH jealousy is INSANE! Attacked with unnecessary massive thumbs down, just for going to the beach yesterday. I'm the one who's "childish" for being worried about that. & the one part-time janitorial job that I get, or one single night in a hotel/motel to stay away from tornadoes & hurricanes is supposed to be false "proof" that I sold out. 

I get shunned for how I spend my own work paychecks, stimulus money or tax refund. Obsessed hatred that I never heard of!

It feels like I'm exhausted & wasting my breath, trying to convince people to believe the truth. That hate me & have their minds made up to falsely believe that I'm the one who's the perp! They see the truth, but just choose to give me a hard time. 

They're trying to drive me to want to give up & quit! The only "friendship" I get from any so-called Targeted Individuals is a narcissistic control freak fake friend, trying to dictate my life & tell me what to do. 

This channel is dedicated to mocking all of my targeting.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCuKrGWzGd4v5N-Esn4Z3wNw

He can criminally, illegally, & undeservingly Stank Whore Lenika-style get 58 thumbs up for abusive memes about me! Making memes off of my suffering. I really think that this is that fake JE perp. I reported his account for impersonation. I bet you YouTube won't do shit!