Sleep Deprived 05/07/2022

They sleep deprived me the majority of this week. I only got 3 hours of sleep this morning, & they gave me dream manipulation that someone told me in my dream that my new roommate is a "confirmed" "perp". I never trust the manipulated dreams that come from them.

I'm back in my hometown New Orleans. Harvey, to be exact. 12:45 AM was a noise campaign from a bar that's a couple of doors down. I'm like, HELL NO! I refuse to deal with this shit every night or every weekend.

I'm too sleep deprived & tired to go & drive anywhere. The perp bastards won't allow me to get more sleep.

Despite being sleep deprived, I filled out probably 10 or 15 job applications online.

Also, despite being sleep deprived, I'm going to do more short stories & journaling, blogging, etc. I hate this feeling! 😫