Stuff I Wish I Could Tweet On Twitter Today

-Just like the #narcissist, everyone (including #targetedindividuals) alwaysdefends & agrees with the #gangstalker. I don't understand.

-My twin sister's devout #gangstalking cult followers are trying to get my Twitter wrongfully taken down. 

-The fake Christian #gangstalker Patricia Jerome bragged about the #homelessness that she caused via witchcraft, being karma that I deserve.

-Someone pointed out that my twin sister wearing a red shirt & always touching her nose, that she's a perp. #gangstalking

-The #narcissistic online #gangstalkers are using projection. 

-After the #narcissist betrays you, that person treats you like as if YOU'RE the weird, creepy, obsessed stalker! They had no problem with you before.

-Why is it that the fakest people are the ones who think they're better than you?

My twin sister's devout, retarded cult members got me wrongfully suspended from Twitter for 12 hours, yet they continue to bully & abuse me with their fake videos & Livestreams! A double standard.