Targeted Individual Community Narrative Change After COVID-19

In 2019, there was an explosion of thousands of brand new people on YouTube who showed footage of gang stalking & recently found out, at that time that they were being targeted. When I was brand new to the YouTube community, I got falsely accused of being a perp who just wants subscribers. Everyone huddled together & blocked me in droves! I don't know why I didn't give up. All I wanted to do was just share my experiences & connect with other TI's. Everyone was a homeless or near homeless, poor TI screaming out for help. Everyone was "begging" with their Cash App, PayPal, GoFundMe, etc. More people supported each other & gave encouraging, uplifting comments & thumbs up. 

Before my eyes, in 2020, I started questioning the TI community as far back as February. Wondering why everyone changed.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/06-02-2020-blog-117-shittubes-twisted.html?m=0

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/06-05-2020-blog-123-fake-tis-turned.html?m=0

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2021/12/02-16-2020-blog-2-feel-hated-by-other.html?m=0

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/05-20-2020-blog-91-falsely-accused-of.html?m=0

I had a video in May 2020, on my main Targeted by the Psych World channel, that questioned whether or not targeted individuals were selling out, taking deals. The gang stalkers think I'm a worthless loser for rejecting their offers. They try to get TI's to flip. Slander is the punishment if you don't give in.

In 2020, around the time of the beginning of fake COVID-19 scamdemic, that was when everyone started with that "shut up & ignore" bullshit. It never dawned on me that there's a such thing as a fake targeted individual. I mistakenly thought that everyone claiming to be a targeted individual was real. If you're a real TI, & I doubted you, then accept my apology. I was new to the TI community & still learning. Now, I have better discernment on who's real, & who's fake. It saddens me that some legit TI's, I can't be friends with them because they're involved in the occult some kind of way. I want to spiritually purify myself the biblical way. Almost everyone is tainted somehow. If you claim to be both Christian & targeted, I usually can't associate with you because you act narcissistic & controlling, with some perp-like traits. I would like to find Christian TI's who are awakened to the NWO & avoid the occult. Who don't act narcissistic or fake. 

People either left YouTube & disappeared or they took ALL their videos down (or maybe set them to private). What happened to Just Me, Dyneisia Scott, Zanita Moore, Janine Triumphant Individual, Vanessa Dobbins, John Cornell (Future Knowledge), etc.? They have some other TI's on YouTube who are legit, but they treat me mean & block me for no reason, like Nigel Nicholson. & he's supposed to be a Christian. I never did the man anything. Lindsay H. Baldwin blocked me for no reason, as well. The TI who called herself "Gang Stalked in Los Angeles" is heavily targeted, but was REALLY rude & abusive to me. She left me traumatized. I didn't know she had a problem with me tagging her on Twitter, along with sharing her YouTube video that I thought was informative. If she didn't want people to know she was homeless, then why did she have a link to her YouTube in her Twitter bio? I did a blog post about her ass already! I didn't mean any harm, & I didn't know that she didn't want anyone knowing that she was homeless. If I would've known that, then I would've respectfully refrained from sharing & tagging her. I apologize again. 

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/03/well-you-aint-got-ta-worrybout-me-no.html?m=0

People like Ashley Burkes, Uniquely Made Warrior, 144KalaK & a few others... I REMEMBER when they were truly targeted. Now, they're perps.

https://sites.google.com/site/exposegangstalking/home

In May or June 2020 was when the perps started to try to offer me fake sellout deals. They tried to get me at my lowest. Remember when Alex du Pre' ran me out of Pensacola, & I was forced to go to Mobile, Alabama? The fake TI perps kept falsely saying that I'm the fake, crazy TI who makes the TI community look bad. I didn't understand why. They wanted to FORCE me to stop doing videos. I was driven to want to quit EVERYTHING online, but I persisted!

In 2019, when I had a YouTube feud with Wayne Daniels, he said, "Got no real evidence, but just talk, talk, talk, talk!" Then, THAT'S WHEN I started showing footage of my targeting! Perps followed me all the way to my homeless sleep spot, coming from work that night. That's when fake TI perps started thumbing down all my videos. Wayne Daniels, I thought he was 1 of the popular fakes, because during our feud, he said that I was crazy & need to be locked up in the mental institution when I exposed him for trying to scam me. Other female TI's were afraid to publicly speak out, even though they confided in me to tell me that they had the same experience with him. Nobody really shunned him for scamming & begging. At least I'm honest with the money donated to me. If I say I need hotel, I get hotel. Dismiss the online perp smear campaigns! Both God & I know the truth. Also the hotel staff, since they eyewitness me checking in. 

Now, in June 2019, I tried to film a gang stalking incident in my hometown New Orleans, & the perp slapped me & broke my phone. The video also disappeared & was malfunctioning. The police officer was right there, & he didn't want to do anything about it. I felt traumatized by that & refrained from filming perps anymore, until the argument with Wayne Daniels happened.

Now, in 2022, I'm starting to see fake TI perps twist everything & lie & say that the few REAL, genuine TI's left are the fake ones. When we show the truth & proof of our gang stalking footage, they lie & say that "we're" the fake TI's who get paid to make the TI community look crazy. I show my proof & still get called "fake", BY the actual fakes who want me to shut up & ignore. They lie & say that silence lessens your targeting if you ignore the perps or cave in & sell out. But if I quit posting & exposing, people will STILL even use THAT to justify why they think I sold out! Damned if I do, damned if I don't. Nearly ALL of the TI community sold out, & I don't know really any legit TI's who actually successfully committed suicide, even though it's 1 of the gang stalking program goals to try to push you to suicide, so that you can lose your salvation in heaven. I've heard of quite a few TI's who were either mysteriously missing or covertly murdered, though. 

People aren't taking the program seriously anymore. Whenever I put the camera on the perps, most of the time, they quit the harassment, gaslighting me & scatter like roaches. It's effective at least 80% of the time. I guess, the other 20% try to act bold & confrontational. They're PROUD to be seen, & feel like they have nothing to lose.

The main people running around, talking about TI's being "empowered Individuals", "God's chosen elect" or "chosen ones", they're the MAIN popular fakes who bully, slander & discredit legit TI's, trying to silence us. Acting like perps. The game is, that they butter us up, juicing our heads up, telling us that they believe that we're chosen or a beautiful/pure soul. After we catch on to their subtle perping, that's when their narrative changes, & then all of a sudden, we're not "chosen" anymore. Then, they deflect & use projection, lying & saying that WE'RE "perping" them. Nobody believes the real TI, but the fake liars are worshipped like the golden calf & can do NO wrong! If you claim to be a targeted individual, but then act like a perp, those are the popular fake "chosen ones". The fake 144,000 cult. They are HIGHLY narcissistic with elitist mentality. I want NO part in it. Now, they act like they think they're too good to call themselves "targeted" anymore because they think it makes them look like a weak, loser victim. Now, they say, "Don't call yourself a targeted individual anymore because the terms "targeted individuals" & "gang stalking" comes from the freemasons. 

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/gang-stalking-not-being-taken-seriously.html?m=1

I'm going to keep exposing my targeting until I'm deceased. They want me to be fearless in confronting & exposing them? They got it! I don't care if I do 500 YouTube videos in 1 day! It's MY channel! I had that channel before you even found me, so who are you to try to dictate how many videos I should do, or how long they should be? But it's OK for the popular fakes to have 10 hour Livestreams! So much popularity & favoritism in the TI community. The faker you are, that's the more popular you are, with more money, subscribers, followers, likes, comments, support, etc. You're a fucking celebrity! 

It's hard to find REAL TI videos on YouTube anymore. All the popular fakes who practice witchcraft or discredit the TI program get the top ratings. Real TI videos, like mine, are suppressed, shadowbanned & buried.

I wrote all this, being very sleep deprived. The online gang stalkers are trying to FORCE me to sleep outside in thunderstorms & won't allow me to have help with a hotel room to stay safe, warm & dry. They're so diabolical & sadistic, & nobody cares. People don't have an OUNCE of compassion on my suffering! I just don't get how a housed, rich sellout can be THAT jealous of a poor, homeless person! Hell awaits them.