What's likely to happen if I reconciled with my twin sister? Pt. 1

I guess, I'll say it as best as I know her. I don't think she would change. NOTHING about my twin sister is real. Everything she does is putting on an act. It seems like her personality is shaped to mimick our foster care abusers + some biological family members. All I know how to do is be myself. She lies to people, saying that "I'm the narcissist". If that's the case, then why does she always get to have control & the upper hand over everything between us? She also has flying monkeys. An ENTIRE cult following! I get very little support. 

I hate what we went through growing up, & I wish that both of us would've found out the truth together sooner. The foster mom manipulated & trained us to be competitive. Narc parents choose favoritism & create jealousy. When I got a certain age, I realized that the foster mom raised us wrong. I stopped trying to be competitive. My twin sister still likes competition, & she's power hungry. She picked up so many traits from the foster mom. The foster mom tried to force & mold us to be just like her & enjoy the things that she liked. I was forced to like & accept green pants or shoes, because that's what she liked. No! I like purple, orange, dark yellow, teal & turquoise. I personally started to undo my own programming/brainwashing before I even realized the truth, without even knowing that I was deprogramming myself. I started to live in my own freedom. 

Here's a true example of 1 small thing that changed. I realized that I don't have to buy margarine like the foster family wanted. I was already living in Denton, TX when I woke up to the fact that nobody is going to condemn me for buying butter. I can eat butter if I want to. Everything doesn't always have to be the cheapest & on sale. But due to my poverty & targeting, things are forced to be that way. The foster mom was conditioning me, as a child, to accept homelessness & poverty as an adult, while she had a HUGE 9-bedroom house & a BMW convertible that she got BRAND NEW in 1993! She was very controlling, abusive & jealous. Possessive.

I know that they had that potential hurricane that was supposed to hit New Orleans in October 2017, but it didn't. I was somewhat aware of my gang stalking at the time, but didn't realize that there was a TI community. That was the last time I saw my twin sister in person. I only lasted 5 days there. Everyone defended & agreed with her, rather than calling her out on her bullying & abuse. I was SEVERELY sleep deprived & didn't realize that sleep deprivation can make me act extra moody & sensitive. I had a Tourette's episode when I was there, due to the lack of sleep + forced speech. 

I hate how the foster mom, the social worker & the psychiatrist & the rest of society trained my twin sister to treat me. She's still programmed. She's programmed to bully & abuse me & try to discipline & handle me & treat me like a retarded baby & a mental patient. She goes the extra mile to be more cutthroat, brutal & cruel than the foster mom. I hate to admit, but at least the foster mom, at times, had a little bit of mercy! 

Back then, I was hateful, too. & my twin sister was, likewise. But I didn't know any better. I acted, towards people, like how I was treated. Maybe this was the same for her. I tried as best as I could, to undo that programming. During our teenage years, I used to tell my twin sister to her face that I hated her. I saw the other night, the online perps were gossipping & discussing with her about ME being hateful! Why does nobody call my twin sister hateful, with all of her abusive gang stalking activity? She knows she's a perp! She wants me to come clean about things I never did, but she won't come clean & admit that she's part of the program. To force your own twin sister to be homeless on the streets... that's pretty HATEFUL! I'm not cruel & heartless like I used to be when I was younger, brainwashed, on those psych meds & didn't know any better. I had to repent of many sins. I'm still working on myself spiritually. I'm not perfect. Never professed to be. I did & said things that I regret & repented from. But I know what I'm innocent of. I know what I was falsely accused of (many things by many people). I refuse to accept accountability for what I never did. That's why I'm in this gang stalking program. 

For example, someone falsely accused me of stealing toilet paper out of a community recreation center in New Orleans when I was homeless. They just didn't want me there. & they also felt threatened by me & falsely assumed that I was a potential pedophile. I just minded my own business & swam & took a shower, just like anyone else. This also happened on PSC campus with the swimming course. Kay Miller was the gang stalking fake supervisor. Maybe she was the lesbian pedo using projection! She's so old that I'm surprised that she never retired yet! The lady admitted to me that she felt a certain way about me because I was homeless. But I don't recall any children in the locker rooms & showers when I was in there. I wasn't even looking for any children. I stayed off to myself. I was forced to swim. I was restricted to a certain time in the shower, while housed people got as much time to shower as they wanted. She wasn't shy about her discrimination. I didn't know who to report it to. I paid for that swimming class, just like everyone else. I didn't realize that all this was part of the gang stalking!

I don't think the gang stalking cult want me & my twin sister being close or getting along. I would like for us to reconcile. I SEE what she's doing, & nobody wants to hear MY side of the story! The truth! I want her to come clean & admit that she's a gang stalker. That secret society is more important to her than me. She values strangers over me. I've never heard of a set of twins like that! How come I could never have the upper hand or the power to punish her? & people are afraid to go up against or challenge her, but I get NO breaks in being attacked DAILY! 

I wish I could just sit down with her & talk to her. Try to work things out. But she HAS TO BE RIGHT! (despite being brainwashed). Despite my college degree, I don't even want to be in competition with who knows more, or who's more intelligent. I used to be brainwashed like her. In 2017, my objective was to show her the truth about where the world is headed, in a loving way. I used to even try to get the truth to her over the phone, & she would call it "mental sickness". She would viciously attack me. Other people who tell her the same thing, she'll be more receptive. 

I wish she would treat me like a loving twin, rather than acting like she thinks she's my handler. Very bossy & controlling. Her heart is hardened towards me. Nobody calls her "hateful" for her bullying & abuse. I wish she would treat me like normal. She has a certain reverence & respect for Ramona & knows her place. She couldn't get away with treating Ramona how she treats me.

She HAS TO BE getting paid to spend all that time, working so hard to discredit my targeting! Going to each of my Twitter followers, one by one, trying to show them fake videos, full of malicious, evil lies about me! Any other time, she used to ignore me a lot before all this. The foster family, the school system, etc. used to always compare us 2. They would say, "Brandy got mo' sense den yoo!" or, "Brandy got better hair den yoo!" They used to make up lies to manipulate us into fighting & not getting along. Everyone in our environment brainwashed her to act like she thought she was superior to me. My twin sister sees me as 100% guilty, while she doesn't think she has anything to apologize for. We both were MK Ultra'ed! I keep trying to tell her!

Question: What would happen, or how would her YouTube flying monkeys/cult followers/cheerleaders feel if we DID reconcile? They feel like they have something to gain by keeping us divided. If we made a truce, would she stop narcissistically abusing me, gaslighting me & using projection? Would they start gang stalking her & calling her crazy? I could've sworn that she was persecuted, abused & targeted in foster care. Some people say that she caved into the program & took a deal, signed a non-disclosure agreement, & therefore isn't being abused. Now she's the abuser. Selling out changes your personality, but she's always been this way. Is she so comfortable in her masonic sellout gang stalking cult lifestyle that she's afraid of change? Is she threatened by the truth? Her cult followers aren't true friends if the only time they comment on & like her videos is when we're arguing, doing videos. When she left me alone & was sick, she wasn't getting that many views, thumbs up, etc. & I was getting 3- thumbs down, on average. When we argue, I get over 10 thumbs down on average. Her cult followers don't seem like they want to help us towards reconciling or getting along better. They'll hypocritically say, "It's not our responsibility!" But then, it's not y'all responsibility to keep us feuding, either!" Butt out! Mind your business! Why are y'all weird asses so obsessed with us?

If my twin sister doesn't think she's a gang stalker, then why does she defend & believe online strangers over her own twin sister? Star Bricker has told her a lot of lies! Gang Stalkers LIVE FOR LYING! & my twin sister lives for lying! & twisting everything. 🤦‍♀️My biological family members LIVE FOR LYING & can't be trusted! This mentally slow, crazy biological family! Cults LIVE FOR LYING! 

It seems like, with the rest of foster & biological family members, that the only way that my twin sister would pretend to be fake "nice", is if she can try to police my mental health. The biological gay brother, the retarded AIDS fag Mark is the same way! 😡🤬 They want NOTHING to do with me, unless I"m "compliant" with taking meds. & when I DO take those meds, that's when they start exploiting me, taking advantage of me & trying to set me up. See? 

My twin sister used to always say that she feels sad that we can't get along, but other sets of twins can get along. & the blame is 100% on me. It's ALL Candy's fault! But then, she acknowledges that the foster mom is the mastermind behind all this & set us up for failure. Due to us being identical twins, I shouldn't HAVE TO BE homeless! My twin sister told me about how our other siblings treat us more like a parent, but she treats me with the same abuse. Why do I always have to be defenseless & scared? She's always the one trying to bully, harass, lecture & threaten me. She DEMANDS my unquestioning submission & obedience! 

Back then, whenever I would be in the mental health counseling office lobby, I would always see posters &/or pamphlets, talking about "Red Flags of Domestic Violence/Abuse". & I thought it just pertained to dating or married couples. I used to always wonder why the traits seemed similar to how the foster mom or my twin sister treated me. I didn't know that it was NARCISSISTIC ABUSE & demonic! My twin sister called me a narcissist in 2015, before I found out what it really was. But she possesses so many of the traits. She would try to discipline & handle me like an abusive boyfriend. My biological family members & foster family members treated me like that, too. I was always defenseless & scared, in a corner. They hate me even more for being a family runaway slave & whistleblower. Always the black sheep scapegoat. Any time strangers are more welcome & have more rights in the family than I do! My family members have NO problem treating me like I'm not related to them.

The only other family member, besides myself, who Brandy acts that way towards, is Sean. She couldn't even have the upper hand over WYATT! Brandy & Wyatt argue & fight, but she couldn't overpower him by treating him like a punished child, like she does me & Sean. She's even submissive & scared of Derrick, & he's the youngest. 

My twin sister doesn't even care how much she damaged me by brainwashing the family to hate me & not want anything to do with me before the family could ever meet me or get to know me. I didn't have a fair chance. She's the chief mastermind behind why the family hate me. She would run off every friend or boyfriend I had, using lies, false rumors & smear campaigns. I don't know why she wanted me totally isolated with no friends or support. She wants all the shine for herself.

I want equality & balance for us. No competition. I want her to treat me like I'm 38, & not 5! I want the lies to stop. I want all her gang stalking, narcissistic abuse & gaslighting activities to cease. 

Other sets of twins do everything together & dress alike. They drive each other's cars & everything. There's no competition or arguing, really. They're close enough that they would even wear each other's shoes. They share. There's no stinginess. Not 1 twin trying to hog up something away from the other. 

My own twin sister acts like she delusionally believes that she's my "pimp"! Other targeted individuals suggested that she's my current main "handler". I rebuke that in the Name of Jesus! 

I hate that my twin sister or any other family members got whatever vaccines! 😭 & YouTube kept censoring & striking my videos, warning about the truth of this fake COVID-19 scamdemic! When I tried to make a truce with my twin sister through email (I couldn't contact her, but I attempted), I found out that she had ALREADY gotten the vaccine! I DEFINITELY can't live with her, now! But I don't ask any of my family for anything. 

If we reconciled, I could picture that my twin sister would want me to take down ALL of my YouTube videos, which I'm not doing, while she puts hers in private mode, & after my videos are DELETED, & I can't get them back, then the first argument, she would make hers back public. She does shady, sneaky shit like that. That's why they want me on psych meds so badly! I would be less likely to catch on. My mind is sharper to their bullshit, now that I'm not "medicated". *Ahem!* Poisoned! 

She probably would copy off of the foster mom with punishing me & enslaving me with washing dishes. Or she would probably go a step further with forcing me to scrub the back of the toilet or some shit, if I had to live at her house. 

Of course, the talk about anything that makes me happy, or talk about our past, talk about Christianity & the Bible, talk about truther talk, Illuminati, New World Order, natural health, survival, prepping, gang stalking, etc., are all off limits. But she can perp me by bringing up those topics, at her own convenience, to incite an argument & then blame me, lying & saying that I'm the one who started. She trained other family members to treat me that way & perp me about Aaliyah. & Aaliyah was a targeted individual! So were Whitney Houston, Tupac, Pimp C, Michael Jackson, etc. We're targeted because we know too much & won't go along with or conform to the New World Order system. We're on a government murder list! I don't talk about Aaliyah as much or follow her music or movies anymore, but the family would still perp me about her. At the mall the other day, I forgot to mention that a guy too young to know who Aaliyah was, was perping me with a purple Aaliyah t-shirt. I didn't get to film it because the mall was closed, & we were trying to get out of the building.

Me & my twin sister could've been sitting down, learning & researching the truth together! We probably could've had a YouTube channel, called, "The NOLA prepper cook twins" or something like that. Prepping, gardening, canning & preserving, cooking together, etc. If the foster family didn't ruin our minds, & if things didn't go the way they did, I probably could've been married with children, too. 

At the root, neither one of us is at fault. The foster care system did this to us! They get paid to destroy families via human trafficking & murder. Read John 10:10 in the KJV Holy Bible. I have been trying to mend things & make it right, between us. Ramona is so selfish & stubborn, that there's no hope in her being receptive to the truth. I recently tried to get the truth to Wyatt. No getting through to him, either. He deceptively led me on to believe that he knew some truth. 

Sean would listen, but they mentally disabled him SO badly in foster care like they did to me. He got it the WORST! He got the worst abuse, out of all of us. In & out of various group homes. Sean was very vocal & outspoken about the foster care abuse, & Ramona would try to force muzzle him. She treated me the same way. 

Mark's ignorant ass would've had me hauled off to the mental institution long time ago, without hesitation. He's also stubborn. Ain't mentally got it all!

The biological brother Pete & the biological nephew John are the most dangerous in the family. We gotta avoid them like the plague. Ramona is the female version. Just as obnoxious & atrocious!

The foster care system brainwashed my twin sister to look down on me & think she's better. Yes, I know I'm mentally fucked up, but that's due to mind control programming. No fault of my own. A pill AKA more mind control won't solve the problem. I'm still working on healing & deprogramming. Former foster youth, who are adults, should receive lifelong reparations. Same with TI's.

I feel so deeply hurt about my twin sister FORCING me to be homeless & not caring about my suffering. With her heart being that ICE COLD, that's how I know she sold out. I'm saddened for her! I can't believe this! I don't ever want to go back & set foot in Texas, ever again!

I think I have more to write. I might have to do a Part 2 of this another time. I have to pee really bad. I'm EXTREMELY sleep deprived!