Why The Gang Stalkers Don't Want Me Receiving Donations

Basically, because they don't want me to live or survive. They want me to join them or die. They want to make it where, I'm not allowed to have anything good or receive support from society unless I join them. They're after my soul. The perps pretend to be fake "nice", in hopes that I would give in & join. When I reject them & blow the whistle, that's when another new smear campaign is born. More embarrassing, gruesome & deadlier than the previous ones. 

They're playing too many games on my life! They want to own me & delusionally believe they're my "handlers". I keep resisting & fighting. They block me from trying to make a living on my own, independently, without them. That's why I'm in this predicament. 

I'm telling you. I'm NOT the problem! Please listen to & believe me!