Why You Can't Reconcile With A Narcissistic Abuser Or A Gang Stalker

This is why you can't reconcile with or be friendly with someone who's a narcissist &/or a gang stalker, even if they're your family members. They are wolves in sheep's clothing. Tares amongst the wheat. The goats, & not the sheep. It's because they are DANGEROUS people! Covert narcs are the most deadly. They can never be trusted. They front like they're higher than God. They act like they delusionally believe that they're better than perfect. 

Narcissistic Abusers would keep re-wounding you over & over again. If you're a targeted individual who acts narcissistic, you do some perp-like things that make me feel gaslit & question whether or not you sold out or flipped. Then you use projection & reverse it on me, falsely accusing me of perping & making money off of you. Then I lose even more support from the TI community. 

You can't be in constant contact with a perp because they could set you up. Set you up to be back homeless again, set you up to lose your job, lose family, friends, emotional support, your marriage & children, etc. Set you up to be human trafficked, jailed, institutionalized or even outright MURDERED AKA blood sacrificed! They even try to groom you into becoming a perp or try to bully you & beat you into submission. (Keep resisting & fighting against these devils, & they can't be your "handler"!) The smear campaign is strong enough that no one will miss or care about you when you die. People don't care about what you're currently struggling with.

With the Bible saying, "Love your enemies", we have to love them from afar & avoid them like the plague. I admit that I still hate my gang stalkers & am not emotionally or spiritually strong enough to love them. I'm still trying to overcome that. I just can't comprehend people getting rewarded for abusing me, but then making it like, when I "throw them under the bus", exposing them on YouTube, then they make me feel worse than a murderer or pedo.