A Gang Stalking Narrative To Maintain

Remember when I told y'all that I never really started asking for help with hotel/motel rooms until after Alex du Pre' ran me out of Pensacola in June 2020? Almost EXACTLY 2 years ago? 

Remember when I told y'all that in 2019 & even 2020, the TI community used to ENCOURAGE me to ask for donations & live off of donations, via GoFundMe, CashApp, PayPal, Venmo, etc.? 

In 2020, after Alex ran me out of Pensacola, the online fake TI perps refused to help me. People on Twitter hating & blocking me... it all started with the narcissistic fake TI perp Eurdis Gonzalez, who's friends with Olga Limkin (another narcissistic control freak fake TI perp). I had to ask for help almost every day in Mobile, Alabama, to stay off the streets & out of jail. They criminalize homelessness there. I didn't know until I got there. The homeless shelter perps mobbed me out of there within a couple of hours, & they clapped & were glad to see me leave. That's how I ended up on the streets there. I tried to look for jobs & housing soon as I got there, just like when I first came here to Pensacola 3 years ago. 

In May 2020, some TI's still had some respect for me. Many of them either disappeared or they flipped & became perps, sadly. 

Ever since Star Bricker illegally & fraudulently found my twin sister on Facebook (& maliciously waited until our birthday!), my targeted life has been even MORE of a living hell online! Things haven't been the same. My twin sister smear campaigned me to all of my Twitter followers, when I had the @targetedbythe account (Targeted by the Psych World) & falsely accused me of lying on her for clout, attention & money. My twin sister falsely accused me of making my "Gang Stalked & Targeted by the Psych World" ebook & my YouTube videos ALL & only about her (& Star Bricker is HELPING her do this!), when I exposed ALL of my abusers! Not just her. 🤦‍♀️ & she falsely accused me of scamming & using my ebooks to make money off of her. More lies. She's the narcissistic gang using projection, making money off of ME! Perping me. Tell me how I'm at risk for being back on the streets in a couple of days, but she just moved into a new apartment, along with China? 

Read the ebook for yourself for free, & see if you think this is ALL about my twin sister! 

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/gang-stalked-targeted-by-psych-world.html?m=0

Many truth tellers are shut down & discredited by being falsely accused of attention-seeking, money-hungry or clout chasing, or falsely accused of slandering or being delusional/paranoid/schizophrenic. 

It wasn't until AFTER my twin sister got involved, when everyone started falsely accusing me of being a scamming, complaining, ungrateful, fraudulent beggar. But right after Alex ran me out of Pensacola, & he saw me trying to ask for help, I dealt with many perps harassing me before I even got any donations! An online perp, named Karen Shaw said that Alex told her that I waste all the money donated to me. He was harassing me REALLY badly & nearly succeeded at getting me locked up. Then, Alex, himself, made failed attempts at trying to get me to sell out. The perps bragged & admitted to lying & saying that I "DID" sell out! I have screenshots & proof of that. Go look on my MAIN Targeted by the Psych World YouTube channel. 

https://youtu.be/RbnRjfar7tM

https://youtu.be/GLdNUmSl8H0

https://youtu.be/rkCN7BMGpuE

& the online fake TI perps falsely accuse me of accepting those fake deals. I turned them all down. They want me to sell out for almost FREE! & my life STILL wouldn't be my own!

The online perps HATE me being in hotels/motels, for some reason. They HATE me eating or having any money at all, even if I work for it. I blocked their social media & YouTube accounts, & they STILL act like they think they own me. If I DID have an apartment to live in, I bet they would set me up to get evicted & banned, in the same way they they get me fired & banned from jobs. 

Whenever I get a job, they make threats to call up the employer & show them my YouTube videos. 

Look at this.

https://www.washngofl.net/

The Ruby MacKenzie perp got the wrong place. I wonder if Ruby MacKenzie is the same person as the YouTube perp, "Queen of the South". The Queen of the South perp has been harassing me ever since the feud with fake, retarded Tricia. I don't know the Queen of the South perp, nor Ruby MacKenzie.

(Ruby Mac K
If a homeless woman named candy grandpre works there please check her YouTube channel of the same name. She's filming herself in the customers, car driving while filming which is a safety hazard and making videos bashing Tony and Gary. She's skizophrenic and causing problems on the job. Please look into this and look at her videos. She should not be making 20 minute videos in other people's car and she doesn't bathe.

6/3/2022)

See how self-righteous they are? & everything she said was a lie! What did I do for you to decide to want to be my enemy? You'll never meet me, my twin sister or Tricia in person! & she even said some stuff about me on LinkedIn, as well. This is senseless! 

The online perps sabotage all of my dreams & goals, just to make me out to look like a useless, worthless loser. They even call me a loser.

I could never get a monetized YouTube channel, because they'd sabotage it, just like what they did on TikTok within 4 days. That's a money-making opportunity. They write false bad reviews on all of my ebooks. Another money-making opportunity shut down. They tell everyone not to donate to me or support me. They're trying to control my life THEIR way, & won't let me control my own life. They think their desires for my life are more important than God's, & they delusionally believe that they HAVE TO win this battle. They're actually cheating & stealing. Not honest winning! Nothing I say matters, except for what they could negatively weaponize against me & make me out to look as foolish & crazy as possible. 

They won't allow me to flourish & live independently. I'm backed into a corner with no other choice but to beg & panhandle for survival. They have a new tactic with trying covert ways to force me to starve. They coerce me to stay on the streets, even in the most dangerous weather possible. 

Fake, retarded Biden is INTENTIONALLY destroying this country. Where's the outcry? Where's the outrage? He sent a masonic $33 BILLION to UKRAINE! Look at all the manufactured bad weather. They're INTENTIONALLY doing fake recalls on cars & food. DELIBERATELY burning down food plants. Raising gas prices & causing shortages & inflation on purpose! But Candy Grandpre is still the most atrocious, despicable human being in the world, right? Why &/or how? Why doesn't the world hate Bill Gates & Anthony Fauci for this fake COVID-19 & monkeypox bullshit? These NWO Satanic globalists are causing a WORLDWIDE genocidal Holocaust! & these are who you respect & praise!

I already told y'all that they act like they think they have the authority to dictate that I'm not allowed to be an author or a paid writer. People shun me, try to make me feel ashamed & call me a money-hungry clout chaser for trying to make money writing, but how come it's OK for every other author to make a paid living writing? I DO offer my writings for free & give the free will option to donate or tip. The perps feel so threatened by my truth that they tell everyone to not even read my stuff for free. They're still brainwashed. I don't need to be housed, for a side hustle or paid hobby as an author. I've heard how some other people have gotten out of homelessness by blogging &/or writing because they had supportive people. 

You stand for the truth, you don't get to make a living. Fake, crusty, retarded Google AdSense said that I'm not allowed to have this blog monetized because the word "Ukraine" was mentioned. All I did was do a couple of short stories.

Here's the short story blog post that got this blog disqualified from Google AdSense.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/03/we-will-meet-together-again.html?m=0

& probably this one, too.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/02/wheres-my-refund-short-story.html?m=0

(Just copy & paste the links into your browser. I'm not sure why this doesn't turn into hyperlinks.)

So, bottom line! The online gang stalking perps sabotage me trying to get a job, housing, my writings, my YouTube channels, etc., just to keep up with the fake "narrative" that I'm an unappreciative, ungrateful, scamming, fraudulent, complaining beggar. They actually hope I get killed! They want me out of society & locked away in jail or the mental institution. They want me put down like a dead dog. I never heard of your next door neighbor having the ability to police your life & exercise authority over your every move. Pretty narcissistic, if you ask me. Oh, & you're NOT my "handler"!