Burning Bridges

When a Narcissistic Abuser can't get the control that he/she wants out of you, & you stand up to him/her, the first thing he/she says is that you "burned your bridges" from a "friend" who tried to "help" you.

It seems like society & the world has given up on me, Candy Grandpre. I've been hearing narcissistic "lectures" about "burning my bridges" since foster care. 1st time I heard that expression was my Senior year in High School. The abusive fake foster mom's oldest daughter's husband. Greedy Dykes Brian. The asshole who's 6'7" tall & brags about beating & torturing children!

Now, the narcissistic online perps are saying the same thing about me. They get it from my mentally off, slow, retarded dyke ass twin sister, who GOT IT FROM the abusive, fake foster family! & now they're getting it from her.

People telling me that I burned my bridges is 1 of the trigger phrases, the same way that being called "greedy", "attention-seeking", "crazy", or being falsely accused of "playing the victim", etc. 

I'm burned up angry, just thinking about it! You psychopathic online perps get paid to hate & destroy me, so y'all are just as much frickin' hypocrites! Don't tell me about no damn "hypocrisy"!

Now, I was thinking yesterday, that if Jesus Christ hasn't given up on people, then why are people quickly & easily giving up on me? I don't get any grace, mercy or 2nd chances. I'm tired of narcs playing "god" with my life! Judging, condemning & inspecting my EVERY move, when their lives are less perfect than mine! The ENTIRE WORLD hates my guts eternally. Based on lies about me!

This was written this past Wednesday. 5 days ago. I'm sleep deprived, sleepy & tired. I had more to write on this topic.

No, your lies, false rumors & smear campaigns have burned my bridges from society & have alienated everyone against me!