How Can You Be Both The Victim AND The "Handler"?

Ongoing war with my twin sister continues. 

Here's the liar. The ACTUAL counterfeit, fraud, scam & sellout. As I said, no one is going to believe me until AFTER I'm dead! The truth & the signs are all there, & you STILL choose to be blind & go along with the lies because the LIES sound better & more comfortable. Well, I feel sorry for your hellbound soul for preferring to side with 1 of Satan's agents.

Her fake, retarded Twitter is @gooleygirl83.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCaQ91O3_D7GhqGKJd2FQhVQ



Here's the truth. My REAL, "retarded" Twitter is @CreoleTargeted.

Here are my YouTube channels.

The Candy Grandpre channel is active.

https://youtube.com/channel/UC4lVKDUXr79fIGAUaycLObw

Here are my Targeted by the Psych World channels. The perps nearly succeeded at getting them taken down. Getting the truth taken down. Ask my twin sister how many strikes she got on YouTube! Don't believe her answer because she's a compulsive liar!

https://youtube.com/channel/UC9tvWhmrLhTCZjgVlyXHfew


Backup

https://youtube.com/user/cherryjig7983



Y'all decide who to believe. Don't believe whoever is more popular, getting more fake likes & views.

Other Targeted Individuals (even the ones who became fake, sold out & betrayed me later on) used to tell me that my twin sister is 1 of my main "handlers". If that's the case, then why do you flock to her channel, threaten to do it, or even consider doing it, whenever you betray me? 

These same so-called Targeted Individuals used to say that my twin sister is jealous of me, trying to live vicariously through me & trying to assume my identity. Then, when they become perps & sell out, they say polar opposite!

Now, my twin sister is mocking me, lying & pretending that SHE'S the "targeted individual", & that I'm a money-hungry, scamming gang stalker (It's the other way around). She also pretends to be the Narcissistic Abuse "victim" while lying, smear campaigning & turning everyone against me, while worsening her abuse. There's nobody to stop her! Nobody. & my voice of truth is silenced. She has too many worshippers & enablers. She & other online perps bullied me off of Quora & turned both the narcissistic abuse community & the TI community against me. She tried that on Twitter recently (She went one by one to everyone in the narcissistic abuse victim community & TI community on Twitter, trying to falsely convince everyone to believe the lie that I'm not a targeted individual at all!), & then did a fake video, lying & saying that "I'm" the one sending people to stalk & harass her. Fake ass Tricia copied off of my twin sister, saying the same lie. 🤦‍♀️😭😂 That I was the one who sent people to harass them! 🙄 How, & I have NOBODY AT ALL to talk to?

Something else I needed to say, but I forgot. It slipped my mind.

She has SUCCESSFULLY turned everyone against me with lies! The same lies that any other gang stalker makes about targeted individuals!