My Thoughts On Roe Vs. Wade Being Overturned

I was younger & blind to the truth. I used to think that being a rape victim was justification for an abortion & being pro-choice. I was brainwashed all kinds of ways back then. I was an unbeliever. 

Later on, in 2011, when I was heavily researching the truth about the illuminati & New World Order, I learned that abortion meant blood sacrifice. Murder. Now, I get the bigger picture. I repented from that errant belief of pro-choice. I'm now pro-life. I understand that this is a sensitive topic, & a lot of people will be angry & upset with me.

Also, in 2011, I remember Obama during a speech on abortion. I remember him saying, "Why should a woman be punished with a baby"?, or something like that. I don't know if I can go & find it. I don't know if it's still on YouTube. I can't find it. 

The Bible says for us to choose life. 

Now, I see what people mean when they say that abortion is murder. With my past rape experiences, this fake Christian organization in Denton, TX tried to blackmail me into an abortion if I were to be pregnant by that Giovanni guy. They said that if I decided to keep the baby, then (as punishment), Giovanni had EVERY RIGHT to be in the child's life. Turns out that I wasn't pregnant. When I was raped by the freemason, Derwin Owes & when I was raped by Charles Reneaux, both of those times, the Santa Monica Rape Treatment Center forced me against my will to take some type of pre-pregnancy abortion pill. They threatened me with jail & said that they weren't going to believe I was raped, if I were to decide to keep the baby. 

I don't want to go into any more details about any more events of all those rapes. It's upsetting & triggering me. Especially flashbacks of abusive, narcissistic victim blaming & everyone trying to make you out to be a loose whore, when they weren't there, & you were taken advantage of & exploited. Scared. The victim blaming narcissistic abusers would try to say that fear is no excuse. But they want you to fear THEM as "God". I remember seeing someone say that many female targeted individuals are repeatedly raped because of sex trafficking. 

I'm surprised at how many professed Christians & Jews have come out of the closet to say that they're pro-choice. 

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/26/1107722531/some-jewish-groups-blast-the-end-of-roe-as-a-violation-of-their-religious-belief

I'm not sure about this video. 🤔 I'll see after the Livestream.

https://youtu.be/gk98CpoEeyw



I hate to even refer y'all to this religious narc's website, but look at this. This woman had 2 abortions during her college years. I guess she repented from her abortions, but she needs to repent from her arrogance & narcissistic abuse!

https://www.jesus-is-lord.com/abortion.htm

Here's a different Christian website that condemns abortion. Disclaimer: He preaches an incorrect gospel of salvation.

https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Abortion%20is%20Murder/guilt.htm

https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Abortion%20is%20Murder/sin.htm

https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Abortion%20is%20Murder/abortion_is_murder.htm

https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Abortion%20is%20Murder/untold_truth.htm

https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Abortion%20is%20Murder/abortion_americas_killer.htm

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Abortion%20is%20Murder/ceremonies.htm

https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Abortion%20is%20Murder/physician_explains.htm

https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Abortion%20is%20Murder/sacrifice.htm

Here's a link I found.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/25/us/conservative-christians-roe-wade-abortion.amp.html


Here's a YouTube video exposing abortion being modern human sacrifice.

https://youtu.be/IIBcE3zl5ew


Here's a fake Christian website, defending abortion.

https://allentownwomenscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Christian-Women-Abortion.pdf

I hear about celebrities blood sacrificing their unborn babies all the time. All those bastards can't be having so many spontaneous miscarriages! See? But in recent years, we've heard about these female celebrities being transgendered with fake baby bumps.

_______________________________________________

http://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/old-school-90s-gossip?xg_source=activity#ixzz18a2i5Z9z

I'm copying & pasting the rest from the above link.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/did-brandy-and-aaliyah-have-a-little-beef.272181/

Big Pun's wife also slept around on him apparantly thats why he beat her alot- one time he came home and she was having secks with one of the goons from around the way-she apparantly had something going on with cuban links or one of those dudes from terror squad

Pun was also smashing remy ma...the streets say

pun and joe didnt jump jay-z pun said he smashed a bottle over jays head because joe did a verse or something for a track on jays first album and he didnt want to pay him and was running his mouth

Suge Knight, Had the boys from Jodeci Raped by him and boys. That what cause them to get on drugs.

yes Aaliyah got around but no one likes to talk ill of her because she passed- but the facts still remain the same

Aaliyah and Brandy got into a fight/disagreement(rumor has it they had to be pulled apart backstage at some event) because of some guy they were both dating- i forget his name but he was an unfortunate looking boy who was in junior mafia

Did you know?... jermaine dupri molested both members of Kriss Kross.

Did you Know?... Missy and Mary J Blige was Secret Lovers!

Did you know?... Pharrell produced SWV "Use Your Heart".

Did you know?... Veronica Webb dated Puffy aka P. Diddy.

Did you know?... Beyonce slept with Chico Debarge at 16 years old.

Did you know?... Reggie Miller dated Jennifer Lopez.

Did you know?... Dennis Rodman and Carmen Electra had threesomes, with men and women.

Did you know?... Donnie Simpson dumped his wife for Tyler Collins.

Did you know?... Michael Jordan dated Tracey Edmonds.

Did you know?... Madonna dated Michael Jackson, Tupac and DeVante Swing.

Did you know?... Andre Harrell turned Puffy Daddy aka P. Diddy out.

Did you know?... Toni Braxton and Chilli got in to a blowout in the LaFace office.

Did you Know?... Babyface needs to take a bath.

Did you know?... Busta Rhymes first born died.

Did you know?...Pepa will beat a bitch over Treach.

Did you know?... Aaliyah was pregnant by R.Kelly but, He made her get abortion.

Did you know?... Big Pun wife was a slut!

Did you know?... Lil Wayne tried to get with Brandy.

Did you know?... Madelyne Woods dated Suge Knight.

Did you know?...Sherry Carter had a thing for DeVante of Jodeci.

Did you Know?... Jay-Z dated T-Boz

Did you know?... Usher dated Moncia and Brandy at the same time.

Did you know?... Queen latifah, Lady of Rage and Jada Pinkett had a threesome.

Do you know?...KRS One slept with Scott la rock wife.

Do you know?... DeVante Swing is the big reason why Jodeci broken up in the first place?


Premier produced tracks on Lord Finesse's Funky Technician.

Mos Def was part of a group called Urban Thermo Dynamics.

Bahamadia was part of the Gang Starr Foundation.

Jeru the Damaja had beef with The Fugees.

Pete Rock plays in the NBA for the Seattle SuperSonics

MF Grimm was the first child to ever ride Snuffleupagus on Sesame Street.

Main Source (sans Large Pro) ran up in the Wild Pitch offices with
machetes looking to behead MC Serch (then working as an A&R for the label) after a West Coast promotional tour went ****ty. MC Serch got wind that they were coming and escaped by crawling over the partial walls for his office and jetting out the back door.

Did you know?.... Mary J Blige and Grand Puba dated before?

Do you know?... That Mary J Blige and R.Kelly are both bisexual!

Do you know?.. that Pepa beat Mary J Blige and Arnelle Simpson over Treach.

michael jordan and vannesa williams were on the low and rick fox was suppose to be their cover but rick and vanessa ended up falling for each other

Wanya was poking brandy way before she was of age and he cheated on brandy with adina howard-left eye was also interested in him, i did hear something happened there but i dont believe that

Big Pun and Fat Joe Jump Jay-Z at a club

Coko was pergnant by Garfield once, but he made get abortion.

DL NBA Players.....
Magic Johnson

Reggie Miller
Dennis Rodman
Dikembe Mutombo
Tim Hardaway
David Robinson
Charles Barkley
Rod Strickland
Karl Malone
Scottie Pippen
Alonzo Mourning

Reakwon and Biggie got in to fight

Biggie and his people beat the dudes up from Smif-
N-Wussun

Q-tip fucked Jenet

K-Ci and DeVante are both women beaters and Deadbeat Dads.

Aaliyah was a young industry Slut!!

Do you know?...Suge Knight loves Dick too!

Did you know that?... Will Smith ex wife Sheree caught him in bed with Benny Medina and that's the real reason why they divorce.

Did you know that?.. Case is the real reason behind Mary J Blige song "Your Child" after hiding the fact he has a child, Mary apparently broke up with him after that.

Did you know that?... know that Monica had a child when she was 13-14. I believe '93 or '94. A teen magazine exposed it back then, but her fixers have done a hell of a job hiding it from mainstream. I've been around her several times, and this woman has such a nasty attitude, and curses like a sailor. She will curse your ass out in a minute.

Did you know?... T-Boz beat Mary's behind on tour around 92 or 93 over K-Ci

Did you also know?.. That Faith Evans slept with Q from 112,while her and B.I.G. were separated.
Did you know?.. that Tichina Arnold had a long-term Relationship with Tisha Campbell and MC Lyte.
Did you know Uncle Carl from Family Matters and Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince are gay!?


_______________________________________________

Here's a list of some so-called female celebrities, who I've heard, that had abortions or "miscarriages".

1) I heard "rumors" about Aaliyah being pregnant by sicko R. Kelly at least 3 times, while underaged. I heard that he forced her to get an abortion. Aaliyah denied all those rumors. But they have that ugly, Satanic daughter Angel Nicole Kelly Haughton secretly running around Memphis, TN. 

That guy Reggie Collier, who claimed he got Aaliyah pregnant & that she seduced him & got him drunk on his 11th birthday in Matteson, Illinois at Woodgate Park in 1993, when he was playing basketball. He said he thought she got an abortion. I thought he was perping me & lying, but he probably could be telling the truth. I don't know. 

2) I heard that Biggie got Lil' Kim pregnant, & he forced her to get an abortion.

3) I heard that Tiny from the music group X-Scape blood sacrificed an unborn baby in 2007, & people thought it was just a miscarriage.

4) Remember that brief moment when Keri Hilson fooled around with the sick pedophile Marques Houston? 

Look at this song.

Keri Hilson's song "Slow Dance". Here's the original song.

https://youtu.be/t0w1PB9hzzo

Here's the remix with Marques Houston.

https://youtu.be/2WOPiOui4MQ


He addressed her as Miss Keri Baby, & himself as Mr. Houston.

She had a Twitter handle @MissKeriBaby, or something like that. 

Conspiracy folks were saying that Miss Keri Baby is subliminal for miscarried baby. They said that she secretly got pregnant by him, & she got an abortion. Hollywood industry blood sacrifice rituals. 

5) I heard in 2006 & even saw magazine pictures of whore Beyonce' being pregnant in 2006. Nobody questioned what happened to that baby or where that baby went. Beyonce', I think, had at least 2 abortions.

6) I heard that Denzel Washington secretly got Sanaa Lathan pregnant, but she got an abortion.

7) It was said that Monica was underaged & pregnant by C-Murder in this video. What happened to the baby?

For You, I Will. Space Jam Soundtrack

https://youtu.be/qWHCNieTMg8

8) I don't know if the singer Brandy was ever pregnant by Wanya Morris from Boyz II Men, but I remember when they briefly dated, & Brandy was underaged. Celebrity females being sex trafficked.

https://youtu.be/wJlNPk_YVHA

9) I heard a rumor that Jamie Lynn Spears was pregnant by Master P's son Romeo back in 2006, but he said it wasn't true. I think I may have heard of something similar with Bow Wow & Hilary Duff. Where's the baby?

10) I remember hearing, around the time that Heavy D died, that the Hollywood industry tried to get Keyshia Cole to blood sacrifice her 1st son, Daniel, Jr., but she refused. It was around the time that people were saying that Tyrese blood sacrificed Heavy D. I only saw that website 1 time, & haven't been able to find it, since!



*If Aaliyah, Monica & Brandy were all underaged & have been trafficked by older men, then why was Aaliyah the only 1 getting backlash? Why was R. Kelly the only sick pedo getting punished, but YEARS later? C-Murder has been locked up for murdering another teen, & they call for him to be let out free. Society doesn't call C-Murder & Wanya Morris pedophile sickos.


That's all I could think of, for now.



I remember when I was in between ages 9 & 11. I don't remember how old I was. I was at my foster care childhood psychiatrist, Dr. Champa Chakraborti's alternative office at Jo Ellen Smith clinic in Algiers (part of New Orleans), & I was having a personal spelling contest with another kid. I didn't know any better. The foster mom & they psychiatrist got OUTRAGED when I asked another kid, "Can you spell abortion?" I was unsure of whether to ask the kid to spell abolish or abortion. I didn't know what either of those words meant. I don't remember whether that was a boy or a girl that I was jokingly competing with. All I know was that the kid thought that he/she (I don't remember the gender) was a better speller than me. You know how kids are. I got in BIG trouble that day!