Slander Campaigns Gang Stalkers Made About Me

That I'm a:

1) Liar
2) Lesbian (they're using projection)
3) Pedophile
4) Prostitute
5) Crazy/Mentally Ill Person
6) Thief
7) Drug Addict
8) Scammer & Fraud
9) Gang Stalker who works for the fusion centers (More lies & projection)
10) Greedy Pig
11) They falsely accuse me of WANTING to be homeless.
12) Lazy & don't wanna work, yet they make threats to find out where I work, get my job taken away & keep me homeless. Some perps have actually followed through with those threats.
13) Narcissist

Update: 06/16/2022
14) That I hide DID sell out to Satan!
15) That I hide buttloads of money in my storage unit.

If there are more, I'll add to the list.

Funny thing is, those VERY things they falsely accused me of are what they're guilty of, or what they're trying to get me to become.