Sweet Home California, Or Alabama Dreaming?

I'm still so tired & sleep deprived. What I did today was WORK! I've been blogging & journaling all day. Getting the truth out. I will be persecuted & abused even more, with additional slander campaigns. I guess, I have nothing else to lose right now. Y'all already destroyed me too far. This is making me less afraid of y'all.

Because of that fake crusty retarded evil job, I'm back to square one. Because of that job, I haven't been able to do much writing. I've been missing writing.

But here's a short story I'm about to do, before it gets too late. Hopefully, this can be used to help me get at least some money for food & toiletries until Friday.

Here are websites where I'm getting these baby names from. So, no! These aren't any "imaginary friends", like what my twin sister is lying to the gang stalkers about! They're trying to use smear campaigns & lies to make me out to be SUPER crazy, so that no one will like, respect or support my work. Their fake smear campaigns is the reason why I was forced to take on "jobs" & then be workplace mobbed. I mainly use the Nametrix app for baby names for my short stories. Sometimes, I use different websites for cultural reasons.

California baby names.

https://wehavekids.com/baby-names/Californian-Baby-Names-Cool-Names-for-Cali-Girls-and-Boys

Southern baby names.

https://www.momjunction.com/articles/redneck-baby-names-for-girls-boys_00407414/
______________________________________________


Zuma is sick of the Cali life & wants a change. He never left California before, so he decided to take the Greyhound bus because he wanted to do some city sightseeing during layovers. Likewise, Tamsin is sick of the Sweet Home life & wants a change. He also takes the Greyhound bus, but he does it because he's poor & can't afford Amtrak or a plane, & he can't do car rental because he suffers from gout. 

They both mutually meet up at the bus station in San Antonio, Texas. They have a 19 hour layover. It's hot, & Tamsin is grumpy because he's angry about his bus not coming & being extremely late, & also dealing with rude customer service. 

The station is crowded. Babies crying. Toddlers playing around, running & screaming. Just about everything is annoying to Tamsin right about now. 

There was 1 vacant seat, & Zuma sat right next to Tamsin & offered to share 1/2 of a Whataburger sandwich. They sat together, talked & chomped on food. Tamsin said, "Wow! Texas Whataburger tastes SO MUCH better than Alabama!" 

A drunk homeless man came & belched right in Tamsin's ear & then plopped down into the seat. He said, "You're from rural Alabama? I'm from Houston, TX. You talk TOO country! So country that I can't understand what you're saying. Now that's bad! I don't know who came up with a way to talk like that." & then he walked off & farted & nearly slipped on some grape Powerade that a child spilled.

Tamsin said, "Man, today is NOT the day!"

Then, they went back & forth arguing. The argument escalated, & all you can hear is Tamsin saying, "So, what! I could talk as country as I want to! You ain't no better. Country is country!"

Zuma tried to be a peacemaker & say, "Can we settle down, please?" 

Tamsin said, "Well, you got your wish, Mr. Bum! I'm about to go to Encino Valley so I could get me some tutorials on how to talk less country, if it makes you so happy. & watch you see me on the news!"

Zuma said, "Well, I'm going to go to Montgomery, Alabama to learn how to improve my English, talk more country & act more American."

Tamsin said, "Man, you ain't gotta do all that!" 

Zuma said, "But it's the right thing to do."

Zuma visited Alabama, while Tamsin visited California. Both of them tried to find some common ground with accents when they met back up in San Antonio, & the homeless man was nowhere to be found.

THE END!

Head over to my Ko-Fi if you just want to get to the point with my short story. Title is the same.