The TRUE Help That Candy Grandpre Needs

I need: 

-the KJV Holy Bible, 

-prayer, 

-uplifting Christian music, 

-emotional support, 

-a stable, secure & safe place to live (by myself - no roommates or housemates) 

- with freedom from torture, psychiatric abuse, harassment, narcissistic abuse, stalking, bullying, sabotage, slander campaigns, surveillance & threats of death/bodily harm. 

-I need food, water, sleep, shelter, peace, quiet & solitude. 

-I need help with a vehicle, to open up more job opportunities. 

-I need more support from my writings & a way to make a living.

I DON'T need to be locked up in the mental institution or jail. I don't need to sell my soul to Satan. FORCING me to stay homeless on the streets, hoping that I starve, & all the above abuse that I listed that I need to be freed from... that's not helping me at all. 

The online perps find entertainment in my suffering & proudly brag about it. They narcissistically abuse me even more, & then call it "help" & "care". 

It's not "help" to tell everyone not to donate to me or support me. It's not help to bully, stalk my EVERY move & slander me. It's not help to seek to destroy every aspect of my life. Just back off & leave me alone! Mind your own business, you sick dykes!

I'm going to say it here. Y'all all deserve to go fry in hell! Y'all call me a Christian "hypocrite" for fighting against your abuse, but you self-righteously condemn everything I do & want me reported to authorities & punished. I saw that comment that that faggot MK Ferrer said about me! Talking about, "The next time Candy mentions something violent, report it to authorities"! I haven't even threatened anyone or mentioned anything violent lately. See how they twist things & lie? But y'all can bully, harass & threaten & lie on me all day. When I strike back or expose, then y'all want fake cease & desist letters or to get Adult Protective Services. They keep fighting hard to control me & steer me a certain way. They're trying to get me to go to hell, & they don't have my best interest at heart. 

The perps aren't shy about ADMITTING that they've been stalking me for years. They've become BOLDER! 

& J Demon Rotten Shit resurfaced again & came back with VENGEANCE! She falsely accused me of working at a tire shop.

https://youtube.com/channel/UC6A32ccV-XvQ4yzbXuXbW5g

Lying & mocking. Twisting EVERYTHING! 

This fake ass Queen of the South perp has been perping & mocking me since the feud with fake ass Tricia. She's both Tricia's cult follower & my twin sister's!

https://youtube.com/channel/UCpcPcly2JFrOShpVnEaaHZg

Look @ this. Well, I hope God destroys her, too! Because she's a gang stalker. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/2IQDXhQG-pg?feature=share

Satanic gang stalking witches pretending to be targeted individuals! 

Why & how are you exposing narcissistic abuse & gang stalking, while bullying, mocking, perping, slandering & abusing me? I just screenshot it. Why are you subscribed to somebody you don't like? & I never did you anything? That explains it. She follows tarot card readers, too. Pretending to be Christian. A REAL TI wouldn't be subscribed to perps! Why are you subscribed to people who gang stalk me? Mixing both Christian & New Age/witchcraft/occult/black magick. Dangerous people who should NEVER be trusted!

Here's fake, retarded Tricia's criminal, illegal Satanic fake whore channels! The fake ass abortion/blood sacrifice murder whore!

https://youtube.com/channel/UCfl5qE_l-5ayzndpeIMkYuw

https://youtube.com/c/BluffytheNarcSlayer

What real targeted individual calls people "paranoid"? & y'all still believe them? Tricia is probably a new perp! Definitely not a new TI. & she's hell-faced ugly & everything fake!

She reminds me of this video.

https://youtu.be/gJWB8B-LhdI

The online perps want to try to dictate my life THEIR way, but then tell me that MY way of doing things isn't working. If you don't like it, back off & leave me alone! Constant battle to try to control me like an untameable animal. That IS MK Ultra, mind control, & human trafficking! & they're getting paid! They all delusionally believe they're my "handlers". You don't get to dictate how I should live!

They think their fake "authority" over me is higher than God's. They try to dictate how I should spend my money, try to calculate my money & calories. Mock & make fun. But you're "helping" me, right?

You wouldn't bully, stalk, make fun of, lie on, or try to destroy someone, & it be called "help"! Fucking WICKED! & I'm acting out because I'm frustrated! I can't believe that my OWN twin sister is participating in this Satanic fuckery! She even delusionally believes she has retarded narcissistic fake HIGH "authority" over me. She tried to play victim & panic when I exposed all of her slander campaigns. Now she lied to everyone, saying that I'm trying to destroy her. It's the other way around. & nobody believes me telling the truth, anyway. What a shame that you put money & a Masonic cult before your own twin sister! It's not help to tell people to force me to starve & stay outside in hurricanes, lightning, thunder, flash flooding & hail! That's not going to improve my mental health. Your criminal, illegal, Satanic nasty gay ass has been an abusive, disloyal, untrustworthy, lying bully since DAY 1! You're very fucked up!

Another slander campaign to add, is they lie & say that I'm violent & dangerous. In person, my twin sister, Dykester always the first to put her hands on me! I'm violent, yet she said that somebody needs to whip my ass & whip it good. I'm NOT a fucking child!

It's 3:50 AM, & the perps decided to have me sleep deprived! Stop trying to police my mental health! You're not authorized to do that.