Traumatized By Humanity

It seems like, everyone I come across, is a cold-hearted EVIL narcissistic abuser, who's HIGHLY narcissistic! It's rare to see people who care anymore. Anyone who will listen to you, have empathy or compassion. Covert narcissists give you false hopes of relief, just to turn around & destroy you worse than the overt narcs. Who the hell is sincere or genuine anymore? They're hard to find.

I'm traumatized by everyone. People are so mean & evil nowadays. It's unbearable. I get criminalized for trying to be nice. I can't take it! Brainwashing & mind control is the reason why this world is what it has become. Sometimes, I wish I lived during the 1800's, but then I wouldn't want to deal with that kind of slavery, either. My skin color doesn't pass the paper bag test. 

Nowadays, it's a different kind of slavery. All of humanity is enslaved & don't realize it. I heard that it's more like a systematic, multigenerational PTSD ingrained in us. We've been so suppressed & oppressed for centuries! 

I don't know...

I'm just SCARED of & traumatized by PEOPLE!