Twitter's Writing Community

This is my personal experience with the Writing Community on Twitter. Well, I don't have much to say about it. I did a few YouTube videos while back, talking about what I observed. 

To me, it's somewhat like an elitist cult, just like the Targeted Individual community... Only the sellout popular fakes who promote & glorify evil & Satanism/black magick/occult get all the recognition, while the innocent & righteous are ignored. Maybe they stay away from me & avoid me like the plague because of me talking about my gang stalking. 

I feel pretty ignored in the writing community (well, in general) on Twitter. I never even had a conversation with anyone in the writing community. No one in the writing community ever gives me any opinion or feedback on any of my writing. They rarely retweet or like my shared blog or Ko-fi posts. (I know that I have where no one can comment on my blog because of the gang stalking. I wish I could open my blog posts for comments, but I can't block perps individually. But people in the writing community could give me their feedback in a tweet.)