What I Didn't Realize About The Devil

I grew up in a cult. Eventually, I found out the truth & got out. I did a lot of research that, unfortunately, I no longer have access to. I found out about how the devil operates before I found out how God operates. Me finding out about the illuminati, New World Order, etc., was what led me to the truth about Jesus Christ.

I didn't realize that the devil & his narcissistic agents can have a holier-than-thou, self-righteous side to them. It shocked & gaslit me for years. But now, I I realized that it's a coverup for their own wickedness. They're so self-righteous about me following "rules", because it reinforces their fake power & control over me. They're above the law. They get rewarded for crimes & sins that normal people would be put in prison for life for! Or getting falsely accused of a crime, tortured & executed like Troy Davis.

That constant REMINDER that I deserve to be punished, because of what I was falsely accused of doing... & they don't have any tangible proof or witnesses. People get more believed for lying on you without proof or evidence, yet your voice is silenced. People get punished for doing right, yet praised for doing wrong. I'm SICK of this Earth!