What I Texted The Motel Manager

You got frustrated & wouldn't allow me to explain myself yesterday. Remember when you recently told me that you knew I was good with getting the weekly rent paid? 

I was trying to tell you that they bullied me off of both jobs that I tried recently. I was supposed to get my paycheck today via direct deposit. Strangely, they sent off a paper check via postal mail, instead, which was totally unexpected. I signed up for direct deposit within the first week of starting work. So, I don't understand why they're still sending it via postal mail. This is beyond my control & isn't my fault. They're playing games. 

I'm going to have to go back on the streets today, with nowhere to go. No place to sleep. Hopefully, I could get the check this coming Monday. I'll just come back whenever I get my work paycheck & pay you for this past week. This is all crazy! & as I said. They're playing games. I apologize for this confusion. I'm a victim of something I can't talk about, that you probably wouldn't understand.

Update: 

I don't even think he read the text message.

This is his reply.

"This is ________, the shelter I told you about at ______ has beds available.


Check this place out they may have a be able to help you with a place to stay".

That's probably an old text message from the lady that he gave me.

Targeted Individuals who are forced homeless can't really go to shelters. I would be mobbed out of there within 2 hours, just like with jobs. I bet if I call that shelter, no beds would be available. They human traffick in shelters. Exploitative cults.

Another update: 

I just called up the shelter, & they said they're full, anyway. Probably another gang stalking lie!