Why I Could Never Be A Food Reviewer

Me being a Targeted Individual, I would love to get to do something like food review blogging &/or YouTube videos, as well as my own cooking & recipes. You know that, if I were to write good reviews about a restaurant, the gang stalkers would sabotage what good I have & then make sure I have a bad experience the next time. 

With me being a homeless TI, being forced to eat out at restaurants, order food or stay in hotels/motels, if I say anything bad about a place of business or expose gang stalking experiences at a place of business or any job I would have, Star Bricker (& now other perps have followed suit) contact the place & show them my videos. Then, I'm fired from the job or banned from the place of business for the rest of my life, where I could NEVER set foot up in there ever again, for as long as I live. Like, what's the point of me selling my soul to Satan (I wouldn't want to sell it for any reason, anyway!), if they wouldn't lift the ban from SkyZone, Bodacious, Ever'man, the Super 6 motel, etc., anyway? That's like, me selling out wouldn't make my family accept me more. They would self-righteously & hypocritically condemn me if I did. They already sold out, & I don't want to join them.

If the perps knew I was a food review blogger/vlogger, they would make sure a perp is present, so that I would have nothing but bad experiences & bad reviews to make, anyway. Me bouncing around from hotel to restaurant, if I weren't a TI, I could use that to my advantage & make a living off of that. I SURELY could!

Ex: With me being a TI, say, if I did a food review or talked about bad customer service experience at Fosko downtown, or something like that, or if I did a review about Clarion Hotel (I never stayed at Clarion, but just using it as an example), I couldn't do an unbiased, "normal" review because as a TI, I would have to discuss my gang stalking experiences, which would get me wrongfully banned for the rest of my life. If I did a good restaurant or hotel review & mentioned names, shouting out that phenomenal waitress who went above & beyond & tipped her... she might act like a narcissistic rude perp asshole the next time; even if I didn't mention her name. The gang stalkers want me with BAD experiences with everyone I encounter, so that they could keep up the "crazy" narrative about me. 

I would LOVE to get to travel the world, being a hotel & restaurant review vlogger/blogger! I always wondered how people got to do that. They want me to have nothing but bad reviews, so they can push the false narrative that I'm such a constant "complainer" & a nefarious troublemaker. 

Oh, & the perps would make sure I would never get paid!