Why I'm PERMANENTLY Quitting Employment

I'm not saying that I quit working. I'm saying that I quit EMPLOYMENT. Being a low wage slave, working for someone else. & I'm glad. I was trying to use my writings as an alternative income. (Every Social Security/SSI/SSDI recipient would tell you that those "benefits" are not enough to live on. Even with food stamps & Section 8, you're STILL struggling!) Made me as fed up as when I said back in 2018 on Section 8, that I'm not signing any more apartment leases. Not realizing that it was part of the gang stalking, what I was going through. I didn't realize what was going on. Everyone bullying/harassing/threatening me (making me feel unsafe), vibrating my body (especially feet & organs), attacking me with DEW's, etc., everywhere I went. They bullied/mobbed me & ran me out of every neighborhood I tried to live in, no matter what city or state I lived in. Even my own hometown. Landlords trapped me in a lease, psychologically tortured me & wouldn't let me out. All of this was how I became homeless. 

I didn't realize that not having a permanent address could hinder or make it harder for you to get jobs, a car or even another permanent residence. You can't even rent a car. You can no longer get a PO box as a homeless person. I didn't realize all of this until after I became homeless.

I thought that taking on a taxi driving job would save me from the streets, & I could just live in cheap motels. Nope. They would give me bad cab cars, blame me for the already messed up car for an excuse to justify not helping me while I'm stranded in the middle of nowhere, cause me BAD sleep deprivation & mob me off the job within 4 days. This happened with Star Cabs in Metairie & Glenn's Cab in Gretna. 

Here in Pensacola, Tracy Boyd (You do this to your OWN Black people!) from zTrip kept denying me a job, stalling on me & looking for excuses to not hire me. Keeping me homeless. That was ONE OF the 1st jobs I tried to get when I came here to Pensacola back in May 2019. He STRAIGHT UP told me a few months ago AFTER I took those courses, that he wasn't going to hire me because I'm homeless, & talked about there being a problem with homeless sleeping in the cars overnight. Well, all he had to do was hire me & warn me in advance to not sleep in the cabs. I would've busted my ass to work enough to stay in a motel, like I was already doing. But the gang stalking network would've sabotaged me & covertly manipulated me into quitting or lied on me for an excuse to have me fired, anyway. Then he used one of my medical conditions as another excuse. Well, you must not have needed people that badly! I could've worked DoorDash, without people. That company allows you to use their vehicles to do DoorDash. Plus, I could've been able to do charge accounts. 

I was prevented from getting a job during my teenage years. My twin sister got a job at Pizza Hut before we even turned 17. She got hired instantly, & had basically no problems. No complaints. & she lasted over a year on the job. When it came to me, nobody wanted to hire me. I didn't have a chance! Blacklisted before I could even start my first job. How do you blacklist a TEEN, a minor, a CHILD!... Before the first job? The foster mom did this! I was targeted since foster care because of the foster mom scapegoating me with the situation about Lenika from the masonic smelly Craft family. I'm being gang stalked for REVENGE! 

Employers preyed on my desperation. I always wanted to work & be independent. They were low class, ignorant & ghetto & didn't care about me being a child. A minor. Underaged. They did nothing but play games! My 1st job at Popeyes, I was already 17. They STRATEGICALLY waited to hire me on SEPTEMBER 11, 2000. They were supposed to have hired me WAAAAAAY over the summer. But I think I recall that they were remodeling the building. Even after, they prolonged everything to set the stage for the workplace mobbing. This is fucked up that you do this to someone underaged. The 3 managers were Gloria Simmons, Dwight Harris & Chanel Johnson. Mrs. Gloria was the general manager. One day, I need to do a blog post, talking more in detail on how they treated me at Popeyes. They screwed me over SO BADLY! The foster mom would act like she didn't believe any of my complaints because she was ALSO abusing the shit out of me! She probably created a slander campaign to them behind my back & told them to keep a close watch on me, in order for them to treat me like that. They did me SO grimy! 

After I got fired for reporting Dwight for sexual harassment, it's like, I was blacklisted even MORE! Another coworker had sexual harassment issues with him, too. She was also 17. Why was Dwight sexually harassing & bullying minors, when he was married with children? & he acted effeminate. Some people said he was bisexual. He was DEFINITELY a narcissistic perp. All 3 of the managers were. & Chanel was a lesbian. She was the manager who falsely accused me of staring at walls all day. Yeah, this was the Popeyes in fake Gretna on 1401 Lafayette Street. 

After what I just went through with Avis & Alsco, what I went through at the YMCA, ABM, Seville Quarter, all those temp service jobs both here in Pensacola & in New Orleans, I'm fed up & DONE! As I said, the gang stalkers are preventing me from making any money off of my writings & getting any support, FORCING me to stay homeless, so they can keep up the false smear campaign narrative about me being a "scamming beggar". This is SO diabolical! They won't allow me to have an alternative living, & they're trying to steer me in a certain direction & FORCE me to conform & follow the Satanic beast system. 

What's the point of getting vaccinated, JUST to still go through what I'm going through? I don't think COVID vaccines would make me exempt from workplace bullying. & I'm not going to be bullied to the lake of fire!

All I need help help with is a way to get a car, & that could open up the door to many more job opportunities... that may not necessarily require "coworkers". Or, I wish the perps would've never sabotaged my short stories & ebooks. I'm not trying to make any money off of my "open diary blogging", but I'm trying to use my short stories as a side hustle for some extra income, & they're blocking me. They also keep distracting me, torturing me with microwave weapons & keeping me DAYS of hopelessly sleep deprived, on purpose, so that my writings won't come out as good. + they're keeping me forced homeless. I want to be my own boss & work for myself, with myself & by myself. I want to be both my own employer & employee.

Got it?