Able-bodied Homeless Men

How is it that, if an able-bodied young homeless man puts up a GoFundMe fundraiser, asking for donations, people spread the word to get him help, & he could raise over $100,000 in under 12 hours? But I'm a disabled homeless single female, & no one wants to help me. I get told to go to a shelter, get a job or go live out in the woods & stop begging. I get falsely accused of being called a fraud & a scammer. Christian churches won't help.

My own abusive, narcissistic bully twin sister encourages everyone to not help me, while she donates to strangers' GoFundMe! She once Cash Apped me $10 when I went through Hurricane Sally, & then she immediately demanded a refund. She lied to people, saying that she did try to help. My own twin sister gang stalks me & calls me schizophrenic & crazy. She's financially well-off with a nice car & a place to live. I'm forbidden to know her address. She teams up with online strangers to bully me.

I'm blacklisted from employment because of masonic, Satanic gang stalking retards. If I do get a job, I have to experience workplace mobbing. Then I end up back on the streets. Like what recently happened with my Avis job that didn't last 2 weeks, & a temp service job that didn't last a full work day. It's crazy!

The narcissistic former foster mom put me in the gang stalking program, for revenge. It's a long story that nobody wants to hear or believe. My twin sister picked up where the foster mom left off at, with the abuse.