Forbidden To Look

It all started in Los Angeles. Probably a time or 2 in Denton, Texas. People, mainly younger than me, would give me the hate-anger look, like I'm forbidden to look. & they try to frighten, intimidate & scare me with mean, evil looks because they falsely assume that I'm "staring" at them. They think they have the narcissistic fake pseudo-"authority" to try to police, dictate & control which direction I should be allowed to look at. 

Some of the narcissistic gang stalkers DELIBERATELY sit DIRECTLY in front of me, facing me on the transit bus or at a restaurant. Again. Younger than me. Sometimes CHILDREN! I hardly get this treatment from people older than me or around my age. I was sitting there first. If you feel uncomfortable, then you should've sat somewhere else. 

The majority of the time, I would be fighting out OCD unwanted, intrusive thoughts &/or maladaptive daydreaming without even realizing it. Staring into space. Spaced out. Some people would call it trauma dissociation. Looking pretty much at about 45 or 90 degree angle from you. 

They give me the MEANEST, most intimidating, PIERCING evil look at me, like they're about to murder me because they falsely assume that I'm staring at them. I end up feeling shaken up & traumatized by them doing that. 

Recently, a boy who looked like he was 9 years old treated me like that at a restaurant while his dad went to go get more food. Yesterday, an Asian girl at the mall food court, who looked like she was about 20 years old, did me the same thing. When people do that, I dreadfully can't wait for them to leave!

I'm treated like this, & I'm 38 years old. I don't go around, staring at random strangers. For what reason should I? I'm a loner, I stay to myself & mind my business. Fighting to survive every day.