Homeless For 4 Years

Well, as of today, Tuesday, 07/26/2022, I'm 5 days shy of it being 4 Years since I've been homeless on the streets, off & on. July 31, 2018, I became chronically homeless. Strange, because of hardly any shelter life. Mainly streets, but sometimes hotels/motels. I mistakenly thought that the taxi driving job would save me & keep me afloat. I thought wrong.

I already wrote an ebook on my homelessness throughout the years. 

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/disabled-homeless-invisible-free-ebook.html?m=0

Before my off & on homelessness, the longest I've ever stayed on the streets, was 9 days in an unfamiliar city & state in 2016. Thanks, Lisa Ruby! Narcissistic abuse. Greenville, SC. She lives in Travelers Rest, SC. Some people said that what she did to me was human trafficking, under the guise of a fake deliverance ministry & casting out "demons". I think she was trying to groom me for a blood sacrifice & then blamed it on my family, to throw me off. She said that they were a bunch of witches who wanted to sacrifice me. She played a whole mind game. Spiritual abuse.

But before 2012, any homelessness that I've ever experienced, was in a shelter. I probably would be on the streets for 1 or 2 nights, at the most. 

Community/neighborhood mobbing, noise campaigns & the vibrating of my body is what forced me into homelessness. I was supposed to be homeless in 2017. I was fed up with Section 8 & everything about it. 

Update: 07/28/2022

My mind went blank, & I'm too tired to talk more in detail.