I Opened My Blog Comments

So, I guess that, by default, my blog was set to not allow any comments at all. I didn't realize that. I kept my blog secret from the gang stalkers for a couple of weeks. I started this blog on 12/30/2021 because of YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. & their censorship. My blog was shadowbanned ALREADY! 

My mental health wasn't strong enough for the harassing comments from the online perps. Look what they did to me on the BuyMeACoffee website, Quora & Medium.com. Even YouTube & the WordPress blog that I had. That also hindered money-making opportunities. They even said some things that were enough to incriminate themselves, but they're protected masonic gang stalking sellouts. So nothing will happen to them. They're going to hell, though.

This morning, I wondered if I were to allow comments, if that would increase blog traffic. I put up a disclaimer at the top of my blog, that any negative comments that you see, they're from the sick, obsessed narcissistic criminal gang stalkers. The endless harassment is senseless. Yep. Their comments will be the only comments that I will censor & delete. You perps have NO RIGHT to free speech on MY blog! How DARE y'all! Sick, Satanic demons! 

I also opened my blog because I wanted to see what supportive feedback the public might say. If they might compliment my short stories & other blog posts or give constructive feedback. Even if you're not a gang stalker, if I sense that you're narcissistic & trying to police & control my blog, I will treat you like I do the gang stalkers! You do NOT have that permission! & nobody's going to co-own this blog, either! Don't even fix your mouth to ask. You wanna control something, get your OWN damn blog! It makes NO SENSE for you to try to control what I say on my own blog. If you hate me that much, stay away! I don't go & bother you!

Feel free to peruse my blog. Offensive & abusive comments will be blocked. Supportive comments get to stay. I would hate to end up being bullied to the point where I'm forced to close my comments again. That's what these perps want.