Targeted Individuals & Crisis Hotlines

Earlier this morning, I unexpectedly did a YouTube video, talking about how a targeted individual might get treated when trying to contact a crisis hotline or a warm line. Yep. You get the same exploitative, narcissistic perps every time you call. They falsely accuse you of abusing the system & even ban you from calling. Even before me finding out that I'm a targeted individual, I got treated like this. They treat you like a nuisance who's not welcome to call. I REALLY believe that crisis hotline volunteers are communal narcissists. They don't help. They make you feel worse. It's worse when they're actual gang stalkers.

You know that 1 of the gang stalking goals for a targeted individual is to try to drive that TI to the point of suicide. They supposedly make more money from getting you to kill yourself, than for them to hire a hitman to kill you. You wanna know why? Because you can't go to heaven via suicide. Once you've committed suicide, then that's another way to forfeit your soul. Easier said than done for a Christian TI to endure til the end. Don't cave in via either physical suicide or selling out. Keep fighting.

Spiritual suicide = selling out, which is what the gang stalkers, human traffickers, pimps, handlers, narcissistic abusers, cult members, freemasons, etc. have already done. They're physically alive, still. But their soul is gone. That's why people call them empty shells/vessels, clones, bots, drones, etc. 

I've been feeling emotionally troubled by a supposed TI who was a fake friend & a religious narcissist. I guess I'm handling it a little better than I expected. I've been feeling mentally weak & feeling the need to join some online mental health groups or call some crisis hotlines &/or warm lines. I'm trying to stay strong. I need to pray even more, but feeling spiritually discouraged & worthless. I had a rough year this year. He made me feel worse than what Tricia did to me. Shortly before he blocked all contact with me, he left a voicemail on my phone, threatening to kill a perp. Yet, he abuses, gaslights & perps me. Well, hopefully, he can't hurt me anymore. He threatened to stab his twin brother last year. Yep. I really think that he is a religious narcissist & turned into a perp after getting hit by a car. I really think that these fake TI perps try to act arrogant about the Bible, to overcompensate for the decision that they've made, to sell out. & then they use projection. Falsely accusing YOU of selling out & perping them. His divine mission is to use the Bible to abuse people & steal God's authority to punish people with plagues. I was silent & scared about his abuse for SO long! He's 8 YEARS younger than me & had no business, trying to lecture or try to tell me off, for exposing him as an abusive fake TI perp. I gave him more chances than I gave anyone else. 

Some online fake TI's approached me online & reached out to me, 1st. & shut up with your fake narrative change! You all were fake & deceptive since day 1! Fucking JEALOUS! They all know how to twist stories, manipulate, gaslight & lie!

I'm releasing my emotions to free myself from a potential mental health crisis. Other targeted individuals shouldn't be making me feel this way. That's why I know they're compromised perps. Why else would you repeat the gang stalking slander campaigns against me? A fake friend secretly hiding your evil feelings about me for almost 2 years. Coward! You must be afraid of me. 2 faced, fake liar with a God complex. It was unfair for him to scapegoat me for himself getting hit by a car. He can point out the demon & the evil in everyone else except for himself.

I heard that the new crisis hotline # is 988, instead of 1(800) 273-TALK (7255). 

I'm just going to pray all I can tonight, while I'm in this hotel room. Breaking your silence about narcissistic abuse is 1 of the 1st steps to healing. Narcissistic abuse should not be happening one on one amongst targeted individuals! Almost every so-called targeted individual I communicated with over the phone eventually turned out to be a narcissistic control freak fake friend & fake TI perp. & they're the 1st to call me "disloyal"!

Refer to this site again. This guy got murdered for exposing this. This website is not a whole lot to read. They haven't successfully turned me into a perp/bot. That's why they're so mad.

https://sites.google.com/site/exposegangstalking/home

Once my video gets done uploading, I'm going to attach the link to this blog post.

Here's the link to the video.

https://youtu.be/u52NuNKKyEU

Here's another YouTube video. Kati Morton 5150 Psychiatric Hold - Know Your Rights

https://youtu.be/RKenAko3NVI

I see people smear campaigning Kati Morton on YouTube because she's obviously a threat to Big Pharma & psychiatry.

This guy says that calling the crisis hotline is a complete joke. Yep. They don't really help. They abuse the targeted individual even worse, as I said.

https://youtu.be/DDXXSfqEg78

All we have is God to cry out to for strength. I'm still traumatized & disturbed by my own past suicide attempts & vowed to never do that again. & people abuse you even more after you've attempted. People even lose respect for you, & you lose friends if you survive the attempts. You also get treated like a criminal. Suicide attempts are not worth it. I'm strong enough now. I'm going to be alright. In the Name of Jesus Christ, I will be fine.