25 Reasons Why My Twin Sister Is The Actual Narcissistic Gang Stalker, & NOT Me

So many people are deceived & believing a lie. They falsely say that I'm the narcissistic gang stalker, perping her. Please wake up!

1) She's a bossy, controlling, abusive bully.

2) She perps, mocks & makes fun of me. Teaming up with online strangers & would rather believe them over her own twin sister (me).

3) She has smear campaigns against me & a WHOLE cult army of flying monkeys, which I don't have. Her entire YouTube channel is dedicated to mocking & trying to discredit my targeting. She even goes along with the fake gang stalking script that I'm a mentally ill, paranoid schizophrenic who's not targeted, & that I just want to be homeless for attention, & that I'm just scamming for money. Back then, she used to bully me out of my student loan money & brainwashed other family members to treat me the same way. I always had difficulty standing up for myself. At first, she used to bully me out of my social security money, like the foster mom used to do.

4) People are always quick to take her side, full of lies. My truth is silenced. Nobody wants to hear it.

5) She has always been on a MILITANT mission to turn away any support of a friend, boyfriend, family member, etc. She turns everyone away from me. She likes to keep me isolated. She smear campaigned me to the biological family members before I could reunite with or meet them. Her smear campaigns against me were whatever the fake foster mom brainwashed her to believe about me.

6) She picked up where the foster mom left off at, with the abuse & psych games. She depends on online strangers to police & control my behavior & mental health. She hangs with my perps. 

7) She tries to act like an exact carbon copy of the abusive, fake foster mom & the foster brother Joe. She gets all of her abuse tactics from them. She still believes in that fake IDMR cult. She scapegoats me for her being "sick" (just like the foster mom used to do), when it's those COVID-19 vaccine side effects that she's having. She wants an excuse for society to hate me even more.

8) She has NO empathy towards my suffering. A VERY cold heart. She delusionally believes she has the "authority" to punish me. We're twins. Not mother & daughter! She tries to discipline & chastise me, like as if she's my abusive boyfriend or something. 

9) I'm forbidden to stand up to her. She illegally steals the upper hand. She would always make jail threats or threats to get me locked up in the mental institution. Other family members did the same.

10) She gets over $4,000/month, while I only get $837. It's OK for her to live comfortably, but the 1 night in a cheap motel room for me to get out of tornado, hail or hurricane, she spazzes out. She has been fatter than me for at least a decade, but she allows online strangers to call me fat & greedy. She defends & agrees with them. She used to call me fat & greedy. She endorses for strangers to abuse me & treat me like shit. She'll spread, share & donate to strangers' GoFundMe, but tells everyone not to donate to her own twin sister. She told me that China told her not to let me come & stay by her. China lives a free life with my twin sister. Brandy (Dykester) takes better care of China & the dog Pippa than her own 3 children that she threw away! She used to neglect & abuse her own children! Leaving them to eat their own excrement & ignoring them. She lied to her flying monkeys & made it like she took care of those kids the best way she could. 🙄 Both her & Dwayne are deadbeat parents. But she wants to make me out to look mentally unstable & insane!

11) Her cult followers are monkey see, monkey do. I guess that's why they say "flying monkeys". Whenever she gets mad at me, they're mad, too. They need to butt out & mind their own business.

12) She smear campaigns me as the gang stalker, yet says that gang stalking isn't real. How can she believe the fake TI perps saying gang stalking is real, but refuse to believe her own twin? Me! This isn't funny. It isn't a game. My life is being destroyed & played with. She falsely says that I'm the gang stalker, falsely saying that I chase cars & harass innocent strangers. That's not what gang stalking is. Gang Stalking is MULTIPLE people secretly stalking 1 person. I don't think my twin sister ever took the time to research the links in my YouTube description box, to see what symptoms I have to suffer through.

13) She would do & say stuff on purpose, JUST to make me mad, & then brag & laugh about it. She would always trigger & provoke me & push my buttons. Then when I do the "reactive abuse", now, she's the fake "hurt" "victim".

14) She shows the symbolism of someone who has sold her soul. She became over exaggerated fake "livid" because she thought I would never find out the truth. Despite my Bachelor's degree, she still thinks I'm mentally slow, dumb, retarded, unstable, crazy & ALL KINDS OF fucked up in the head & sick.

15) She brainwashed my biological family members on how to treat me & admitted that she told them all of my weaknesses & what pushes my buttons. They do stuff on purpose, to make me mad, also.

16) She projects her homosexuality onto me. She even plays the fake gang stalking slander campaign game of falsely accusing me of being a pedophile & molesting her kids. She even made false rumors about me being a crazy prostitute. She thinks all these rumors are funny. When she's not mad at me, she tells me that she knows I never did those things.

17) She deliberately ignores me every year for our birthday, which is coming up on the 25 of August. I don't even follow Aaliyah anymore, yet she still perps me about Aaliyah. Aaliyah died in our 18th birthday.

18) I could never win with her. 

19) She unnecessarily would get an attitude with me for no reason. 

20) Whenever she would falsely accuse me of using her name for clout or money, she's using the deflection tactic to take the focus off of her abusing me.

21) She would use violence to control me & try to keep me in line. Every time we get into an argument, a new lie or false rumor is created.

22) She has been perping me since middle school. She could choose to love me, if she wants to. But the money is too good. She took an oath. She's sworn to masonic secrecy.

23) She's the one who's actually being manipulative. She has everyone bewitched & under a spell.

24) She couldn't handle her own birth children. She voluntarily gave them up (sacrificed them to the foster/adoption system), in exchange for a homosexual lifestyle. She thinks she has so much power, authority, rulership & control over me, though. She admitted to lying about how she got out of the military. She's financially set for life, behind a lie!

25) She delusionally believes she's my "handler". 

Sibling abuse IS real! Family abuse is real. This is all part of the gang stalking (which is also real), so I'm going to still defy the unspoken taboo!

The TI community owes me an apology.

I'm still sleep deprived & tired. Sorry if this is jumbled all over the place. I have extreme pressure on my heart. I may come back & edit it someday, when I can feel better.

Update 08/08/2022

Here's a video of my twin sister lying & saying that I'm a mentally ill beast on the loose. Then she says in the video that gang stalking isn't real.

https://youtu.be/y-6xXty33PA

But why does she fake being gang stalked in this video, mocking me?

https://youtu.be/9DtH9S38e9I

Here are some videos of her making fun of me.

Her mocking me about Winnie the Pooh.

https://youtube.com/shorts/GyxNZrjlJNY?feature=share

Then she lied & said she wasn't thinking about me, & that I'm jealous.

Ok, she used to call me "Bam Bam Crazy Heaux" for years.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Th9d6Mp5xKA?feature=share

& look who she goes out of her way to link up with in this video.

https://youtu.be/IoRP8-JnCz0

How come she can swim, but I'm not allowed to even talk about swimming?

https://youtu.be/RpWUGLxYYLY

She has a right to pursue happiness in life, but I'm not allowed to talk about what makes me happy because it's part of my "mental sickness". She also copied off the abusive fake foster mom with that one!

& she's not too sick to do 5 hour Livestreams, gossiping, lying & bullying.

https://youtu.be/XJI88YT7MK4

Everyone in that chat is a narcissistic perp!