History & Timeline With Alex du Pre'

Another LONG true story to tell. I may or may not need to do a Part 2. 

Well, I guess I saw Alex du Pre' for the 1st time in my life on either a Tuesday or a Wednesday. Sometime at the beginning of September 2019. Maybe September 3 or 4. I think it was either the 4th or the 11th, because it was right after Labor Day. 

What happened was, that I had my VERY 1st day of the swimming pool membership on UWF campus, so that I could swim & shower. It was a week or 8 days after I got wrongfully set up, fired & banned from the fake, dirty YMCA. 

I got on route 43, & I went to sit all the way in the back. Alex was sitting in the VERY last row. He had his legs folded. Like, his left leg was draped over his right lap. I got mad because his foot was in the way, & I accidentally bumped into him. He said nothing, & then he put both of his feet on the floor. He didn't give me any eye contact. 

Next thing you know, I started seeing him EVERYWHERE! I thought it was a coincidence. I didn't realize that he was covertly stalking me, & that he was 1 of the gang stalkers. He would gang stalk me on UWF campus, on the bus, at the mall, at Fosko, on the way to the beach, near PSC campus, at Bodacious, everywhere! He even gang stalked me on a last minute decision to go to Winn Dixie. He was THERE!

One day (maybe in October or November 2019), it was a Sunday morning. He was standing right in front of me in line at fake Bodacious. I said, "Hey, I see you everywhere." & got mad at me. He was SO hard, mean & uptight that I remember being shaken up about the way he treated me. I thought he was just another Pensacola racist. I think I did cry.

Then, I started seeing him at bus stops. One time, I caught on to the fact that he was basically STALKING me everywhere, yet hates me. So, I started filming him, too. He kept trying to hide & avoid detection. 

One evening on route 43, I noticed him AGAIN! I tried to discreetly film him, while he pretended to be asleep. This was sometime in November 2019. He angrily woke up & said, "Are YOU taking my picture!?" & then he called the cops & said, "She's taking my picture!" & then hung up. After that, we got into a HEATED argument, & I got off the bus close to Captain D's on North Davis Hwy. I had to walk ALL THE WAY over to the mall that evening. He would even gang stalk me on the military buses coming from the mall to go back downtown.

One day, it was somewhere around fake Christmas 2019. I had enough of him stalking & following me everywhere. I filmed him, right after we got off the bus. On my 1st Psych World channel, the video was there, & he was being recorded, telling me, "Lemme tell you something! The police got you under surveillance!", during another argument. Star Bricker has that channel wrongfully deleted.

On Christmas Day 2019, he gang stalked me at the downtown Waffle House. It was a VERY crowded day, that day. I saw him come 3 hours after me, get served IMMEDIATELY, eat his food, & then walk out, without having to pay anything. All that, before they even took my order. He ravished his food like a dog who hasn't eaten in days. He would always walk around with a pink duffel bag & a laptop. He would act like he pretended to be a UWF student. 

On New Years 2020, he FUCKED UP my day! I think Bodacious was closed that day. I was trying to see if they were opened or closed. He was guarding the Bodacious coffee shop building like an angry, vicious pit bull. That day, I think I had NO storage space, phone data or battery left. I was FUCKED! No, that's not true. Ok, yeah. I WAS able to film him. I honestly don't remember. 

Before I could even get out my phone, he called the police on me UNPROVOKED, & I haven't even done anything. He told the police that I'm insane, & that I have something "mental". He told the cops to watch my EVERY move. I ran away from him.

About 20 minutes later, the cops found me. They bullied, harassed, threatened & terrorized me for no reason. They wouldn't even let me pull out my phone to film or record them. They treated me like a criminal who had a weapon. They threatened to taser me. The same cop maliciously got my phone number. It was a male & a female talking to me VERY condescending & abusive. This was the same cop who showed up when Mary beat me up. I also think he was the same cop who put his hands on me when that girl lied on me about 532 W. Garden St. in August 2021. Later that evening, Alex saw me & said, "Hey, baby doll! Hey, baby doll! Hey, baby doll! The Anti-Christ rules! Illuminati! Go Trump!", or something like that. He was even harassing me & pretending to mock my homelessness in August & September 2021. 

My twin sister was even mocking & making fun. 

Her alternative fake account, using the name Cherese Johnson. Yeah, me exposing this is "doxxing", which they call "illegal". Yet, they can bully & lie on me all day.

https://youtu.be/-ueL0i5zkDg

Star Bricker lied to my twin sister, saying that "I" was the one harassing Alex. My twin sister believed it. How the hell you believe online strangers over your OWN TWIN SISTER? No matter HOW badly we get along? Then, Star Bricker lied & said that Alex du Pre' isn't a real person, & that he's all imagined & in my head. I have SO much proof & evidence of Alex on all 3 of my channels. Star Bricker caused me to have a wrongful strike on my channel that I couldn't appeal, on 1 of my videos, exposing Alex's harassment. I think it was on my Targeted by the Psych World Backup channel. They tried to lie & say that Alex was a child in the video. COPPA laws. They denied my appeal. 

Star Bricker is on an agenda to try to set me up to get locked up in the mental institution. She wants me institutionalized SO BADLY that she went as far as to LIE & say that I had suicidal ideation, when I didn't. She did this more than once, as a way to threaten, frighten & intimidate me & try to keep me in line. She's also trying very hard to use tactics to get me to give up hope. She's in a MILITANT mission to try whatever it takes to see if she can destroy my life to try to drive me to the point of suicide.

Alex's agenda is for him to try to set me up to get shot & killed by the police. & I have proof of him making fake "offers" to try to get me to deny Jesus Christ, become both a prostitute & a perp, & sell out. I never trust Alex. 

On March 11, 2020, it was a VERY windy night. I had another moment where we got into an argument, & he told me that the police got me under surveillance. He called the cops. Yeah, I cussed him out & called him all kinds of faggots! Because he was trying to destroy my life over NOTHING!

I had some more harassment with him. He would even try to turn bus drivers & other homeless people against me & recruit them to perp me. He tells the cops & the bus drivers how to treat me. I believe he, along with that other perp, are the reason why James, Brittany & others at Bodacious used to treat me like shit & cheat me out of my food.

On Friday, June 12, was the BIG day where he nearly succeeded at setting me up to get arrested. I would go to the Genealogy Library. I would take that route 31 bus that would be the last to go downtown at 5 PM. He would catch me off guard by sneaking & sitting in the back, ducking & hiding. I wouldn't know. 

Then, he would pop up & call the police on me unexpectedly, & the reverse it on me & lie & say that I'm the one stalking, following & harassing him everywhere. The police never took my side.

I have videos of the June 12, 2020 incident on my main Targeted by the Psych World channel, but they're not public. I had an emotional meltdown right after what happened. That's what made me feel like he ran me out of Pensacola. The bus driver wouldn't give me a straight answer on whether or not I was banned from riding the bus. The police got involved. I didn't know whether or not I was trespassed off the bus.

That's when I tried to go to Mobile, Alabama the next morning. He gang stalked me & took that Greyhound bus there, too. He was recruiting people in front of my face. I also have video footage of what he did to me at the Greyhound bus station. That was around a time when I had much more targeted individuals supporting me. He crossed state lines to gang stalk me, which I heard was considered illegal. I also heard that it's human trafficking. He bragged about being friends with the police.

Here's my GoFundMe video explanation from June 2020, after Alex ran me out of Pensacola. I was forced, for survival, to get back on social media to cry out for help. Sadly, it ended up doing me more harm than good. Many so-called TI's betrayed me around that time.

https://youtu.be/ALtzPtpuDb4

They started the slander campaigns about me mismanaging money, begging & scamming, before I got any donations.

I got kicked mobbed out of the homeless shelter in Mobile, Alabama the 1st day. They clapped & were glad to see me leave. I didn't last but a few hours there. I thought I was going to settle in Mobile & make it my new home. It's closer to New Orleans than Pensacola. They perped me worse in Mobile than Pensacola. I did JUST like when I came to Pensacola. I looked for jobs & housing & tried to get on the housing list when I 1st got there. No luck. With me being homeless on the streets, cops would harass, bully & make jail threats every night. That's when I resorted to have to ask for help with hotel room just about every night, trying to stay out of jail. Hardly anyone wanted to help me. It was traumatic & scary. Most TI's had already sold out & became fake because of the fake COVID-19 scam. 

I believe the cops gave Alex him access to my phone number & YouTube channels. I think it was May or June 2020 when he started harassing me online. He even connected with Star Bricker, Textron Vice Handler (Charles de Merovingian) & Chief Handler on YouTube. 

I was trying to figure out who this man was, who keeps following me everywhere, taunting & harassing me. I finally figured out his name. 1 of the bus drivers told me a wrong name. Then, that homeless perp, Diamond, told me that his name was Alex. Alex used to ride in Mr. Diamond's car. Mr. Diamond is from New Orleans West Bank, like me. Mr. Diamond didn't become a perp until after he got out of jail. He was at the same downtown Whataburger where those girls threatened me, & I got wrongfully banned from. He got arrested for being drunk. This was in late November 2019. I mistakenly thought he was a STRONG Christian. After he got out of jail, he started perping me & hanging with Alex. 

I saw Alex harassing the military kids who take the 59X from the mall. One time, I saw him trying to flirt at one of them. The poor kid felt uncomfortable. Another time, he tried to bully & pick a fight with another one of them. Alex is a male on male masonic gay pedophile who's untouchable. 

_____________________________________________


Here's some of Alex's online harassment.

On my old Targeted by the Psych World blog on WordPress, he said:

New comment waiting approval on Gang Stalked by the Psych World

Alex du Pré commented on 06 13 2020 Blog #143: Gay Pedophile Alex creates ANOTHER YouTube channel JUST FOR ME!

Lol! I'm not even on any bus right now. Smh! It's currently 2:06 PM where I'm at! I got off the Greyhound bus …

Stop blocking me. I am trying to work out a deal.

He said, "Stop blocking me. I am trying to work out a deal."

Ok, so I said on a blog post.

New post on Gang Stalked by the Psych World


06 15 2020 Blog 146: Alex Keeps Stalking Me Online Now. He told on himself!
by Psych World


Smh! I left Florida to get away from this faggot! Everything I said about him was true! You see? He's trying to let it be KNOWN that I can't run or hide. I don't know what's his obsession with me. Everything he does to me, he reverses it & lies & says that I did it to him. Just like my twin sister!

You don't tell me where to live! Didn't you run me out of Florida? Stay the fuck away from me, leave me alone & mind your own fucking business!

He might have something to do with why my new Facebook account says, "Sorry, this content is not available right now." In less than 24 hours of creating it.

Alex was even harassing me on BuyMeACoffee.

Here's another YouTube comment.

Alex du Pré
Look I am sorry ok. It's been a bad few months for me. I remember when I first met you, I think it was last September. You were saying something into your phone about God and Jesus and I got very angry because of that. I am a Freemason and I don't support Jesus as I think he was a false prophet. I got my freemason friends to help me out playing games on you like telling the people in hotels you were at that you were a thief and a drug addict. I remember one time I even told someone to only add a splash of hot milk to your cereal because I know you like it cold and plentiful. I don't like Jesus and God because God doesn't support my choice in partners and he says me and my boyfriend would go to hell. My boyfriend is in law enforcement and he helped me out a lot. Anyway I am sorry for what happened. You can come back now if you want, although I won't pay you any money ok because I don't give money to followers of Jesus.

A perp, named Karen Shaw said,

Karen Shaw
You're getting nothing from me. You waste all the money that people send you. That's what Charles de Merovingian and Alex du Pre told me on Facebook anyway.

How could she say this before I could even get a PENNY in donations?

On June 6, before Alex ran me out of Pensacola, Charles said this.

Charles de Merovingian
I've seen bad things written about you on Facebook.

Alex du Pré
Stop stalking and harassing me. Its illegal to post peoples images on social media without permission.

(A narcissistic gang stalker using projection)

I already was off the Greyhound bus on Saturday June 13, 2020 when he said this.

Alex du Pré
Quit making noise in the back there or I am going to talk to the driver.

Alex du Pré
New Orleans is plenty big enough for the both of us. You take the North and I take the South, that's our territories ok? No crossing the line and we can be at peace. Ok?

I think catlover62 is Alex fucking with me.

catlover62
There is an ex gangstalker spilling the beans on these people. He has the access to their internet gateway. This only happened a few days ago. This is the proof we need. Stay strong.

This is Alex fucking with me again.

Sargent Stalker
Hey Have you seen my cousin Alex, lately? He’s been missing for 2 days.All I have found out so far is he got into a argument with a group of T.I over his bus seat. I’m asking you because he sent a few emails awhile back about you so I thought you might have seen or heard something. He always spoke highly about you & how much he loved your personality & hated how they forced him to perp on you constantly. Alex never was a bad guy he just took a wrong path and got a bad deal that he can’t escape. Almost 30 years ago when we were young and fresh out of school he got tricked into joining the occult.They did strange ceremonies on him and finally after few years they drew out his most wanted desires in life. He admitted that he wanted to travel the entire world & see everything his god had made, everything he could before he left this earth.That night they performed a blood letting dance and a sacrifice ceremony and the Masonic 33 took out his soul for his wish to travel the world and see all the incredible things his god had made for us, but it was a trick & they took his soul & spread it & binded it to 33 bus routes only in the southeast.Forcing him to become a never ending perpetrator. He was trapped doing only those routes day after day seeing the same places over & over always working as a demonic puppet for the Masons.He picks up 1 piece of his soul back up at each route 1 per day he picks his soul back up until the last of the month, that’s why he is so much nicer late into each month, but the trap is he could never pick up all 33 by the end of the month to break the cursement & he just starts over every month more evil than before. The one thing they never knew is he was worried all along about them taking his soul & tricking him so the year before we went to old VOO-DO Priestess deep in New Orleans woods & she removed 1% of his soul so they could never fully own him she binded it inside a doll that I still hold to this very day. I’m worried because our 1 chance to get Alex’s soul back begins in August which has 31 days & this year there is 6 half-red blood moons in August also which will bring the extra daytime/night transference he needs onto the timeline to count as 24 hrs so all together that will make a time in August 2020 of 32 days exactly what we need to free my cousin from this hell he has been suffering through all these years. If you see or hear anything at all please immediately put out a message for us. Stay Strong.

Alex Cuz
Candy, Great News, I’m still looking for Alex but I just came back from the Elites Mansion Estates.They sent me to make you another offer that will get u off the streets for good. They said if you take a deal to become one of their Lady of Nights for only 6 months they will remove your name from the Targeted Individual list & provide u with your very own house in New Orleans centered in the middle of 2 acres of land. They didn’t tell me all the details but I’m sure they will be expecting you service some of the high ranking members or famous singers & movie stars probably like Adam Sandler & Howard Stern.If you want to accept the offer all u need to do is go on Charles de Merovingian s Facebook page & type the letter Y in the chat box which will be immediately deleted. Nobody would ever know if u decided to flip.Its ur decision but think about it. Just trade 6 months of your time to live the rest of your life out in peace. Think about yourself for once & make the right decision.

catlover62
I was so fascinated by Alex's cousin's story about his soul being split into 33 pieces and him having to travel 33 bus routes to collect all the pieces of his soul together to reassemble them so he can be freed. The fact that Alex is only allowed to travel on one bus per day and there aren't 33 days in a month means his soul can never be reassembled and he is doomed to spend eternity on the buses. I used to know Alex du Pre when we were in our 20's but I never understood what he was talking about when he tried to explain to me why he traveled the bus routes all day. I tried to help him find a job but he always said that he had to carry on with Soul Collecting. These Voodoo Blood Magic rituals are Satanic. Candy please stay away from those Voodoo Gangstalkers, they are the worst. I am worried they might try doing to you what they did to Alex du Pre. If you see them coming just walk the other way, don't even acknowledge them, they aren't worth your time. Take care Candy, I hope things go better for you soon.

New comment waiting approval on Gang Stalked by the Psych World

Charles de Merovingian commented on 06 06 2020 Blog #124: Crazy Gang Stalker Alex illegally stalking me on YouTube

The crazy pedophile fag found my YouTube! Who's stalking who? It's not illegal to expose the truth about wicked people! …

You know that your reputation is now in ruins, the T.I. community has now turned against you because they think you are a perpetrator. We stopped you just before you went viral, it is always easier to crack an egg than to kill an Eagle. Why not join us? $43 an hour is very good pay. Come and talk on my Facebook page and we can arrange a deal.

InfraGard Stalker
Stay off of them buses Candy. Stay off of them buses or my name is not Alex du Pre!!

Collin McDaniel
Stay strong sister ❤ one of my friends named Alex Du Pre' recommended your channel to me. All will be well! 😁

Alex Du Pre
Exellent! My evil (pronounced "ee-vill") plan worked!

Alex Du Pre
Come brothers and sisters, let's worship our lord and king Satan! HOOKAH SHOCKA HOOKAH SHOCKA HOO HOO HOO HOOKAH SHOCKA HOOKAH SHOCKA HOO HOO HOO Peanut butter jelly time Peanut butter jelly time Peanut butter jelly Do the peanut butter jelly Peanut butter jelly Peanut butter and jelly With a baseball bat!

Alex Du Pre
Candy you said we were going to get married!

Alex Du Pre
Candy it is I, Alex Du Pré! Your arch nemesis! I have been zapping you with my Gamma Zap! It's a direct energy weapon!

Alex Du Pre
THAT'S RIGHT! I AM EEEE-VILLLL!!

Mukhtar al-Mihdhar
I got two reports today that you have been messing with my friends. Stay off Alex du Pre' patch lady and wear a mask!!

Shaniqua Williamson
Hey Candy. A heads up that Alex is causing trouble again on Facebook. Take care hun.

Alex du Pré
You have been causing more trouble on the buses? The drivers are my friends. They will report you to the authorities if you put them in danger from Covid.

Dear Candy,

Young Lord viewed your campaign page 'Homeless Targeted Individual Fighting To Survive' and sent you the following message through the website (https://gogetfunding.com).

The message:

"You are a liar! I will see to it personally that you'll never open another fundraiser again!!!"

Their email: nanayobiznatz@gmail.com

To reply to the sender simply reply to the email address provided above.

Kind Regards,

The GoGetFunding Team

Dear Candy,

Young Lord viewed your campaign page 'Homeless Targeted Individual Fighting To Survive' and sent you the following message through the website (https://gogetfunding.com).

The message:

"You're finished Peter Potamus"

______________________________________________


Alex was the cause of this mental breakdown.

https://youtu.be/1xLA6R3XuuI

Here are 3 videos of my online & in person gang stalking proof.

https://youtu.be/RbnRjfar7tM

https://youtu.be/GLdNUmSl8H0

https://youtu.be/rkCN7BMGpuE

Last time I saw him was in Sunday, September 26, 2021 when he sabotaged my Uber ride to the beach.

Last time he harassed me online was when I gotta the GoGetFunding after the online perps fraudulently got my other GoFundMe wrongfully taken down. 

I haven't seen or heard from him since March or April of this year 2022.

He was even harassing me at the YMCA & other areas downtown in May 2021. 

He did & said more stuff. I have video footage of his harassment, but Star Bricker kept trying to get my YouTube channels wrongfully suspended & taken down. 

Star Bricker is so horrible that she makes Alex look like a saint. But I hate him, too.
https://youtu.be/rkCN7BMGpuE

A couple of fake TI perps told me that they thought Alex was my "handler". Fake crusty Monique was 1 of them. I reject that. He's not MY "handler"!

The constant begging, panhandling & fundraising didn't start until AFTER Alex ran me out of Pensacola. I was pretty independent before then. I thought it was going to be short term. The fake COVID-19 scam irreparably destroyed everyone's lives!