History & Timeline With Jessica Ricketts Holness

As of 08/04/2022

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/j-demon-rotten-shit.html?m=0


I remember when all that stuff was happening with Jaguar Wright exposing Clive Davis & the music industry. Fake "fans" kept calling her crazy. 

I never heard of Jaguar Wright until this YouTube video of her talking about what happened to Aaliyah.

https://youtu.be/B-Gl_7jIHbw

So, J. Demon Rotten Shit got mad at me & devoured & attacked me for defending Jaguar Wright. I even did a video, saying that Jaguar is a targeted individual, being gang stalked for speaking out against Hollywood. 

https://youtube.com/channel/UC6A32ccV-XvQ4yzbXuXbW5g

Now, she illegally calls herself "Mango Sugar ", when there's NOTHING sweet about her. She also was calling herself, "Jangel_rawhoney". That's why I started calling her "J. Demon Rotten Shit".

J. Demon Rotten Shit came out of NOWHERE & posted this message on February 22, 2021.

New comment on "Targeted Individual asking for help with more nights to stay here."

She said this.

veggie_jess1226:

"Enough is really enough you keep talking about what others are doing wrong but what about you? You're on here begging and scamming but you get an ssi check and food stamps. So you taking cashapps from folks counts as extra income that you need to report to ssi and I know you're not doing that. And you need to report your income from the e books So since I know many people that work for ssi I've already screen recorded your videos and sent them. Stop taking advantage of the system. And you having a bachelor's degree which I highly doubt doesn't matter. You're not a reliable worker and you have no proper job skills so why would someone higher you. And you have no business driving I'll be contacting the smh to get your license revoked. You're a hazard on the road."

When I posted this video on February 21, 2021,

New comment on "1 taillight old hag dyke perp bus driver illegally passed me up on purpose!"

jangel_rawhoney said

I wouldn't pick you up either


What do you mean, enough is enough, when you JUST came across me online for the 1st time? How did she hear of the false slander campaigns THAT quickly? If you hate me so much, then why did you subscribe to my YouTube channel the VERY next day? If this was WordPress, then I would've embedded the screenshots. 

So, the video I did exposing her, she got my video wrongfully taken down because I said that I'm NOT mentally ill. The video was falsely taken down for "medical misinformation" when I said NOTHING about the fake COVID-19 bullshit! I appealed the video, & the appeal was wrongfully rejected. I was suspended from YouTube for like 2 weeks because of that. & then, I couldn't get donations or help to stay in the $35/night hotel, & I had to go back on the streets. That's the 1st time Mrs. Annie from Hospitality Inn wrongfully banned me the next morning. She picked an argument with me about the mask, for an excuse to ban me. 

I blocked J. Demon Rotten Shit. She was illegally THE FIRST to be my follower on my current Twitter account. I didn't realize that that was her for a good few months. I didn't realize that her name was Jessica. Then, the bitch went to illegally follow me on Pinterest, which I hardly use. That's how I found out that her name is Jessica Ricketts. Then, I went to do some DEEP digging & researching, wondering who this person is, who keeps stalking, following, harassing, bullying & threatening me online. I never did anything to her. She has me fearing for my life, yet I can't go to the cops. I saw her tweets harassing & bullying other Black females who don't share her same viewpoints on life. 

On September 26, 2021, the last day I saw Alex du Pre' in person, when he sabotaged my Uber ride to the beach, I saw that she was making slander videos about me. Jealous for what?! She was illegally driving in her car, doing fake, lying videos about me. Then, she started bullying, harassing & threatening me, along with my twin sister's devout cult followers SEVERAL times a day when I started working at the schools. She's like the bully Kem Irons all over again. She kept making harassing, threatening comments on my ONLY BuyMeACoffee webpage article, along with my twin sister's other cult followers. Because she's her OWN narcissistic abuser, but 1 of my twin sister's cult followers, too. She's powerful enough of a narc to get to have her OWN cult following. 

She was the CHIEF reason I was forced to get rid of my BuyMeACoffee & that other GoFundMe. I shut it down. They bullied me THAT badly! Well, they can't comment on my Ko-Fi. Everything she says here is a lie or twisted. She's MALICIOUSLY lying, being evil!

_______________________________________________


Here are some of her abusive comments she posted on my BuyMeACoffee. She doesn't care that she's incriminating herself. 

guvenaxatu added a comment on your post:
“No one needs to buy you a damn coffee or anything at all. You need to get a life and a man and maybe you won't have time for foolishness. I think you're in love with Alex Dupre that's why you follow him. Go suck him off tonight in the bushes. Oh yes I'm serious about uber. Eventually know one will pick you up. And you do not need to work around kids your jealous of anyway. All you care about is stuffing your face with food. You like I said order dollar menu and get rid of that useless storage unit. Don't worry about what I have. You're jealous winnie the pooh looking bitch. You wish you could be me but you never will be ho. And I'm letting social security know about your job because you're only allowed to make $1300 a month after collecting ssi. I know you're making more that you haven't reported. I'm telling them about your gofund me and you're other donations through cashapp and PayPal. And your book sales. It's about time they knew the truth trick. It's Jangel_rawhoney by the wayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£”

guvenaxatu added a comment on your post:
“And I'm getting you off uber asap. And yes adult protective services is the best option and I'm going to call them.”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“I'm gonna let adult protective services know about you're mental evaluation and diagnosis and your videos and online accounts. I won't rest until you're locked away in a mental institution where you belong.”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“Since you wanna give me names I'll start calling you shitty grandpiss”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“Nice tryπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“Guess what you can't delete or block book reviews. I can't wait to get startedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“You can't block me on here. You'll never get rid of me and I'm glad monique tore into your ass”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“You must really wanna fuck g rock the Israelite and suck his dick because you were defending him so hard today. You knew he was talking shit about you and I actually helped you out and called him out. Then you wanna blame me wow. Well guess what he lives in Kansas city I think so fly out there so you can suck his dick and ride him since you have a crush on him so bad. You need some dick anyway maybe you'll stop harassing people if you do.”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“I am a target individual but guess what like I said to that guy in the comments I know how to play the game you don't That's why I've kept my good career for all these years I've been able to hold onto my house and my vehicles target doesn't mean that you have to be homeless on the street with nothing if you know how to play the game you can be just as successful as everybody else”

(She's lying! She's NOT a Targeted Individual!)

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“Listen you funky stink pussy bitch I told you I was gonna fall back off your dumb ass but you keep bringing my name up lying your ass off. So guess what I'm back hoe. More videos coming and I might make a trip to pensicola and slap the piss out of you in person if you don't stop talking shit. Now wash your funky ass and stop worrying about me. And remember david jain don't want you at all so give it up. And you still ordering expensive ass meals. That's why your broke but you don't listen. Go take your$14 lasagna and stuff it up your ass”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“https://youtube.com/shorts/KI7NsXRQsGo?feature=share”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“You making videos about past boyfriends. Girl your lucky any man gave your hungry greedy ass the time of day. Any man you had only wanted you for sex and sucking dick and you're not even good at that anyway. You can't keep a man that's why David Jain through your ass away and you're still mad. And trust me you're not hard to find. I have friends that live in Pensicola and you've already been spotted plus like I told you my friend works for social security. You're paying social security out your paycheck from your job. Bingo you won't be hard to find. So keep lying on me in your videos and it's over for you dumb lying ass winnie the pooh looking bitch”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“https://youtube.com/shorts/KI7NsXRQsGo?feature=share”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“By the way give up being a writer your stories suck and make no sense. They're just dumb stories. Like I said I will continue writing negative reviews so no one buys your books not that anybody has. And since you're not using your go fund me that you scammed for I'm going to report your gofundme for fraud asap. It was so funny when you tried to discredit me when I made the video about g rock the Hebrew Israelite which had nothing to do with you. You probably want to suck his dick too.”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“And bitch don't try to come for me talking about I'm over weight trying to compare me to you bitch we're apples and oranges. I'm curvy in the right places definitely not fat. So don't try to come for me hoe. I'm older than you and look 10 times better than you so don't play with me. And you keep talking about old boyfriends from 20 years ago. You'll never have a man at this point. I been with the same man 5 years you jealous lonely bitch. The only man you'll have is a John off the street that pays you to suck his dick in a car. That's why you're so obsessed with Alex Dupree so much he's one of your Johns that doesn't use you anymore. David Jain don't want you he is disgusted by you. Plus you stink go wash your stink pussy bitch and stop worrying about me”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“And you bragging about how much money you spent on David Jain so basically you were trying to buy his love and affection but it didn't work right?? Like I said he never wanted you so give it up hoe”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“You have no business working in a school with innocent kids. And you're basically slandering the school, the staff and the kids. I'm in the process of finding out what school you work at and I'm gonna send them these videos of you talking shit and guess what I've already screen recorded all your videos so you can't escape”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“Who the hell told you that you can even think about taking a day off. First off you stay begging and complaining about not having enough money. You'll probably lose your ssi check and rightfully so. Now you wanna take a fucking day off???? Shut your silly ass up you lucky they giving you one day off. You better take your sorry lazy ass to work hoe. Keep playing with me and I'll send all your videos to Scambia County police so they can put you away.”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“Keep making these lying ass videos about me bitch. The only reason I haven't lit your ass up yet is because I have a career and I'm busy but don't worry I'll be back. You keep saying you need help and the moment. You planning to quit so you can beg again. And stick to dollar tree for your grocery shopping you can't afford whole foods or trader Joe's. And those are for upscale people like me not ghettos ass bitches like you”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“Hey 5 year old in a 38 year Olds body shut the fuck up and stop with that retarded new york accent it was horrible. You think you're so funny with your imitations but you're a corny lazy hippocritcal bitch that likes fucking other people's husband's in their house I already know that story. And you talking about Davis jain isn't my business actually im.friends with David and we talked on the phone. You're just mad me and him have a better relationship you Nola hoe”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“I don't need luck to find you stink pussy bitch. First off I have a list of all the libraries and temp services and I will call them one by one plus I'm going to post a picture and all the candy grandpre on the school districts website and trust me by the end of the day a teacher or principal will recognize you then you're completely done. Plus you're from New Orleans so you know what I can do I really don't have to touch at all get it!!!!”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“Hey kitty kitty you might wanna stay on you Ps and Qs because guess what I've got the contact information to Escambia County school district, myrtle Grove school district, and West pensicola all I have to do is call each one and ask for a reference on Candy Grandpre and whoop there it is! So if you don't want that check yourself and stop telling lies on me, your sister, everyone. Do you understand me little girl???? I'm also going to call all the motels and libraries to let them know what the hell is going on. I'm going to post your picture in all the south Florida Facebook groups just To get the word out on the dangers of candy grandpre. I'm going to get the word out you won't be able to get into any restaurants, motels, libraries nowhere. Get ready to walk through drive through bitch!!!!”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“guess what I've got the contact information to Escambia County school district and if you're not there I will contact SANTA ROSA COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT, CITY OF MILTON, AND OKALOOSA SCHOOL DISTRICT. EACH DISTRICT HAS ALL THE INFORMATION FOR EVERY STAFF MEMBER IN THE SYSTEM SO ONLY 3 CALLS IS WHAT IT TAKES. I'm calling first thing in the morning bitch!”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“Nasty stink pussy bitch now you wanna bring my child up you disgusting dumbass bitch. Say what you wanna say about me but leave my child out of your nasty abscess stink mouth. You have no fuckin right. You need to have your fuckin head bashed against fuckin concrete and you need to get ran over by one of those trucks so we can put this bullshit to rest. You won't be missed bitch. You just mad because you don't have kids and never will. No man would give you the time of day unless he's putting his dick in your mouth, bust a nut and walk away. And guess what you worried about me saving money at dollar general. Guess what bitch because I coupon I'm never broke hoe!!!! my bank account is over flowing, I own my house bitch ,and you were wondering if I have a suv or regular car why don't you try both bitch. I have both and I'll do a video showing it. I gotten wooden floors through my whole house bitch $15,000 I paid cash , finished basement with marble bathroom $20,000 cash bitch. So take your jealous brillo head ass somewhere while you hating on me. You wanna be me so bad pussy ass hoe. And I got a man same man 5 years bitch fuckin me and eating my pussy every night. You'll never have that hoe. Kick rocks ”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“Still talking shit about the people at your job you rude disloyal gossiping bitch!!!! You know why you talk about your co worker John so much??? Because you like him and wanna fuck him and suck his dick but he obviously don't want you. And I definitely will be making another video exposing and debunking candy Grandpre. All you do is talk shit and gossip and I'm sick of you going after brandy are you that jealous of brandy because she has what you never will??? Love, money, her own place, a car???? You're jealous of her so bad and you're jealous of me you want to be but guess what you never will. I can't wait for you job to find out the bullshit you're doing on the clock. Santa Monica school district will not be pleased pussy ass hoe!!!!!”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“https://youtu.be/SDp11VIqFDI Your final warning leave me and brandy's kids alone enough is enough!!!!!”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“Now you think you can go to the library right??? I wonder what the library would think if they saw the inappropriate shit you're doing on the library computer. Well guess what I'm off tomorrow so I will call every single library in Santa Monica County and Pensacola to send your videos and let them be aware of what you're using their computers for. I already got the evidence and they can look your name up in the system. Trust me I got time I don't care if I have to call every single school district and library in North Florida whatever it takes bitch. Plus I have a friend who's a hacker so I'm gonna call him and see what he can do. Like I told you before I will not rest until you're in jail or a mental institution. You are a damn nuisance a menace to society and I want you to stop ruining people's lives once and for fuckin all!!!!!”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“Hey bitch you gotta alot of balls. You really bucking in your videos now I wanna see if you'll do that in person. I already know where you're working at in Santa Monica County. I promise you If you don't stop going in and get on your best behavior honey I will drive to your job and wait for you outside and molly wap your stinkin ass down the street. Do you want that??? And I know what library you go to. And stop calling people gay cuz like your sister said you go out of your way to look like a dyke. You don't dress nice, you don't do your hair, you don't wear jewelry, you don't have a man. And yes I have a right to calculate your work hours and the time you spending making the videos because my fucking tax dollars is paying for your ssi check bitch. So damn right I wanna know why you wasting time. Plus my child is in school so instead of you making sure those kids have a clean sanitary bathroom to use and a clean class to learn in you're hiding in the teachers lounge making videos talking about me the one your jealous of course and the rest of us. And you're sexually perverse you were molesting your niece and forced brandy to kiss you you nasty bitch.stop the fuck shit. And you worried about guns I keep mine in my car at all times so I dare you to come up to my car and call me a gang stalker like you do them people on the street. Tread lightly hoe”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“Wow so you have a $10,000 goal for buy me a coffee and gofund me??? Oh no that's about to end I'm reporting your gofundme. You can't collect money fraudulently. And you worried about people's spelling but you barely made it through college. God knows how you graduated. You must have sucked off the professor. And I don't believe you have a degree in Spanish you can't speak a lick of it. When you cussed out the Hispanic guy why you didn't speak to him in Spanish. Plus you're very racist against Hispanics so that's hypocritical. Plus I think it's time to contact the storage unit because I heard from one of your friends that you have slept in your storage unit which is illegal. Plus your leaving dirty things and food in your storage unit attracting rodents. Yes they need to know hoe. I'm reporting your gofundme, your cashapp, your PayPal, and ssi. I can't wait to call your social worker.”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“You have access to a shower you should be bathing every day no excuse. If you played your cards right and was a nice person I would have rented my air bnb to you you for a low rate and house keeping work and pet sitting for me. But look how you act you block your own blessings girl.”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“Guess what the library is for people that have to do REAL WORK!!!!!! ITS FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS TO DO THEIR ASSIGNMENTS AND RESEARCH. YOUNGER STUDENTS TO DO THEIR HOMEWORK. ADULTS WORKING ON RESUMES LOOKING FOR JOBS. NOT FOR GOD DAMN CANDY GRANDPRE TO MAKE BULLSHIT ASS VIDEOS DOXING INNOCENT PEOPLE AND CHILDREN. I WAS TRYING TO GIVE YOUBA CHANCE BUT SINCE YOU WONT STOP IM CALLING THE SANTA MONICA COUNTY LIBRARY HEAD QUARTERS AND LET THEM KNOW KNOW ABOUT YOUR MISUSE OF PUBLIC PROPERTY. AND YOU CANT FILM IN THE LIBRARY. ENOUGH IS DAMN ENOUGH. I HAVE A CHILD. THE LIBRARY COMPUTER IS KIDS LIKE HIM NOT YOUR SILLY ASS WASTING PUBLIC RESOURCES. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. IM GIVING YOU ONE MORE WARNING. IF I CATCH YOU MAKING ONE MORE VIDEO IN THE LIBRARY DISTURBING FOLKS AND MISUSING A PUBLIC COMPUTER I WILL BE ON THE PHONE AND CALLING THE POLICE AND SOCIAL SECURITY. HAVE YOU EVEN REPORTED YOUR EXTRA INCOME TO SSI??? IF YOU HAVEN'T I MOST CERTAINLY WILL!!!!! I WILL TELL SSI ABOUT YOUR JOB IN SANTA MONICA, YOUR GOFUNDME, CASHAPP, PAYPAL, THE WHOLE KITTEN CABOODLE!!!!!!”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“Good evening little miss candy grandpre. Based on my observation you seem to be way too excited by food. It's almost orgasmic for you. An obsession! All you talk about is gang stalking and food. You eat too much fattening processed foods and too much sweets and I've been noticing that since day one and it's ridiculous. You pretend like you're into healthy natural food but you're not look at the nasty dessert you were bragging about. It looks like it had a pound of sugar and you wonder why your teeth are rotting. And why are you complaining about your tooth and begging for money to go to the dentist when you have damn medicaid???? Its too late for coconut oil pulling to be effective. You've neglected your teeth for a long time and it's too late Girl give it up. And you're damn right you're body is acidic and toxic you need a colon cleanse I'm sure. Stop pretending to have the knowledge of natural health and healing. Youre not even implementing anything you've learned. You're just trying to jump on the bandwagon with people like me who have been living this life for years. By the way I know for a fact you get food stamps. So you really shouldn't be begging. I've already let the cat out the bag honey!”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“And how are you talking about you're talking another break? A break from what you barely work at your job. You're making videos all day and not working cleaning a damn thing . And it's so funny how you talk shit about me going to dollar general. Maybe you should watch my dollar general videos and maybe you'll have Shit. I have enough detergent, toilet paper, soap, toothpaste, etc to last a life time. You're just jealous cuz you dont”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“How can you say if the floors don't look like they need to be mopped you won't mop... really???? You really are lazy aren't you. bathroom floors in a school need to be mopped everyday regardless multiple tunes a day. Those bathrooms need to be bleached daily. You're supposed to be sweeping and mopping those classrooms. But you have no problem making 2-3 hours worth of videos on the clock each day. If I worked there I would have demanded you clean those rooms properly. I highly doubt your boss is saying what a great job you're doing because you're not. I can't wait for your job to find out what you're really doing on the job.I remember earlier this year you would leave piles of trash in your motel room. You don't even deserve the motel because you're cry baby ass complained everyday about not being able to shower now you have access to one and you still going days without a shower. So your co workers now have to work alongside a stink person. Girl get your life together and do your damn job and go move in with melody k since she defends you so much and yall can fuck and suck each other. And I told you stop talking about Mr.John like a gossiping hen. He's just trying to get you to do your damn job. Like I said you must want to be in bed with him the way you keep bringing him up. And please no more short stories I would rather have all my nails ripped off then read those horrible stories. I was literally bored to tears and mentally drained.”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“By the way one last concern who told you that you can relax and make videos in the teachers lounge???? That lounge you're in with the microwave and fridge is for teachers and assistants only not the janitorial staff! Y'all supposed to have you're own break area. There you go breaking more rules πŸ™„ ”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“Nice try bitch”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“Well well miss candy Grandpre you really didn't learn your lesson did you???? didnt I tell you to stop going to the library and using the public computers to dox people and to do inappropriate shit well it looks like you did it anyway. I was really trying to avoid this but I'm going to give you one last warning if you don't stop going to library to expose and dox people including myself, if you don't stop being a nuisance in town and harassing innocent people on the street like you did today, if you don't stop talking shit about your sister The next step is going to be me contacting those 3 Gulf Breeze schools on Gulf breeze pkwy that you work at and the motel yes I know where that is. I will also contact the library I know where the library is that you're at the publix on at seashell's collection on Gulf Breeze Parkway the wind Dixie all those places I will contact them show them your videos and get you banned from everywhere. You can't hide I'll always find you.. I'm really trying to avoid that because I honestly don't want to see you back on the street without a job but you are pushing my buttons showing more and more that you're a danger and I really don't feel comfortable with you working around children. if you one more time call those kids perps and talk about them or anybody at your job including Mr. John or that other elderly woman that you abused recently those calls will be made. so That's gonna be my last resort. I'm not gonna do it as long as you what the hell I tell you to do. I also need a public apology for you talking shit about me and my child you also need to make a public apology to brandy and anyone that you've insulted. if you don't I will do what I said I was going to do. I'm sure you don't want Gulf breeze elementary, middle, and high to see you riding the clock making videos instead of actually working and admitting that you don't mop when you're supposed to. Little girl when are you gonna realize I'm not the one to play with. LIKE I SAID ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!and trust me no one wants to human traffic your stink ass and keep you as a sex slave I don't think you have to worry about that. ”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“And unblock me from Twitter and YouTube comments NOW!!!!”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“You lazy lump you purposely made yourself late to work so you can take up space in the library doxing folks with your dumbass videos I can't wait for gulf breeze library on shoreline drive to find out!!!!!!”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“You don't deserve a job! You get to work late everyday because you live in the library recording dumb ass videos so called exposing people. Then when you're at work you spend the majority of your time sitting in the teachers lounge making videos. Then you don't clean properly. You admitted that if it doesn't look dirty you wont mop.. like I said you need to mop the bathrooms through out the day regardless. You don't even know how to do simple cleaning but you brag about a bachelor's degree you got in Spanish and you're not even fluent. You're not qualified to do anything else but clean solo because you're obviously not a people person.. sick of your silly ass. ”

Jangel_rawhoney added a comment on your post:
“I'll give it to you candy you have a lot of balls I'll definitely give you that but guess what you're still a greedy winnie the pooh looking crusty stink pussy bitch!!!! You talking all that shit online but I wanna see if you'll have that energy in person. I promise you ...you think Mary did a number on you think again and remember you told me good luck finding you well I don't need luck now cuz I know your crusty dusty shitty period blood ass is in gulf breeze. I also know where your storage unit is where you store all your moldy nasty stuff at.. moldy items are not allowed in storage unit so guess what I'm going to call the storage units so they can shut down your unit everything including your non existent laptop from 2005 cuz it ain't new will be thrown out. I'm also going to tell them you sleep in there whuch is against the rules.. I'm going to make sure you don't have storage unit and all your items are thrown away.. I'm actually doing you a favor because you afford the darn thing in the first place. Im off this week and I need a vacation so maybe I'll take a drive to gulf breeze and we can have an in person conversation over lunch let's see if you have that sane online energy. You'll really be having body vibrating. And you are greedy as fuck if a stranger has to say that's alot of food that's the facts. You're whole life revolves around food. A good meal to you is equivalent to good sex which I know your dusty ass hasn't fucked a man in a min that's why you so pressed over mr. John and Alex dupree. And I know folks that live out there that said you are an occasional prostitute and you will fuck strangers for a shower. When you were at Seville quarter you always took showers but you were on the street because they saw you getting into the same John's car everyday for a shower and food in exchange for head and your nasty stink hairy pussy. You'll be back in not time on the street selling stink ass pussy again you dirty hoe of yeah you wanna fuck brian tew that's why you keep defending him.”

_______________________________________________

So as you can see, she's CLEARLY jealous! I know I'm not a perfect writer, but she's pretty illiterate to be saying that my writing is so terrible. Then why read it? I can't believe she was supposedly a teacher or working in the school system. How would her son feel to know that his mother is a 40-year old online bully? Cyber harassing a disabled, homeless person. Just like Star Bricker, she's jealous & OBSESSED!

She copied off of Star Bricker with writing false bad reviews on all of my ebooks & calling up places to have me wrongfully banned. She just did, with the library. & she defended criminal, illegal, Satanic narcissistic gay nefarious Darius (ahem! Diarrhea) against me. She just recently set me up to get banned from the library. I think she's the same perp as Ruby Mackenzie, but I could be wrong. They both type identically. Ruby Mackenzie & Queen of the South didn't come into my life until after the feud with fake ass Tricia. If they're 2 different people, Ruby Mackenzie seems 2x worse than J. Demon Rotten Shit.

It's clear that J. Demon Rotten Shit wants me dead. How does she have NO criminal record, talking to me the way she does? How does she not treat people like that in person in everyday life?

One time, she illegally obtained my phone number without my permission, & she was bullying, harassing & threatening me. She even found 1 of my emails & harassed me & hacked it. I couldn't receive emails for a long time on that account. 

One time, she went to harass me in my YouTube Livestream, using a fake sock puppet account, with the fake username "Candy Grandpre drinks tooth abscess". She once tried to tell me, "You are MY slave, bitch!"

She pretended to have left me alone for a while, & then came back with VENGEANCE!

She DEFINITELY sold her soul!