History & Timeline With Star Bricker

Ready for another BOOK? Because this is going to be LONG! I'm going to have to do a part 2.

This is a timeline, for all of you online perps who thinks that SHE is the "victim", & that I was the one who started with her. This will be long enough to be a WHOLE damn book about HER ass! Pardon my "foul-mouthed" profanity, because of being triggered & pissed! How can she be the victim, when she's a perp? She doesn't even pretend to be a TI, like some other perps do. (I wish that my laptop didn't get ruined, & that I knew how to embed screenshots & pictures on here; like I was able to do on WordPress.) Her very first day of harassing me online was 10/16/2019. This was her first comment towards me on my first "Psych World" YouTube channel.

stars15k

Chick, over half the nation drives a silver/gray, black, and white car. It's not a coincidence, it's normal. Not proof of anything other than statistics. Not gangstalking, regular cars parked, in a regular way. And people look at you because you walk around taking videos of them and talking to yourself. The world does not revolve around you. Stop thinking it does. You need mental help.


That was in my video, "Color Clusters in Parking Lot". First off, she lied. I don't talk to myself, dumb ass! I'm talking to my YouTube viewers. She was actually the one who got my first "Psych World" channel wrongfully taken down. Chief "Handler" (which is NO HANDLER AT ALL!) got my first video wrongfully striked. That was a grown woman older than me who was a perp in my video that I was exposing, & Chief Handler took advantage of falsely reporting that it was a child in the video. That was right when COPPA came out, & everyone's videos kept getting wrongfully flagged. He got my channel wrongfully striked twice for the same false reason, & YouTube rejected all of my appeals. They're in on the gang stalking, too. So that's why, whenever I see him harassing other TI's (he's dumb enough to even harass fake TI's & perps, including my twin sister) I hurry up & block his new 300 millionth account before he could reach over to me. 

Star Bricker kept unsubscribing & resubscribing to my channel, off & on, every day. Like as if SHE'S the mentally unstable one. 

I guess, a week later, on October 23, 2019, she pretended to fake "donate" a CHEAP ASS $10 on Paypal with a superficial, lousy note. Narcissistic Abusers, whether Gang Stalkers or not, are known to be UBER RICH, dirt cheap & stingy. 

Accept your $10.00 USD from Star Bricker
Note from Star Bricker

"Sorry I hurt your feelings the other day. Hope you are doing better. Stars15k"

Yeah, for HER, the reason why I said, CHEAP ASS $10 was, not because I was ungrateful, but because I knew she wasn't being sincere or genuine, & the harassment intensified after that fake "apology". 

I forgot to unblock her account after the "donation" because I was so busy & distracted with fighting my Gang Stalking, living out on the streets. Also, I didn't realize that that was the same person. I totally forgot. After that, she gave me HELL! All of the gaslighting, lying, projection & twisting EVERYTHING! Truly, SHE'S the narcissistic gang stalker. 

The instant that I announced that my account was off of strike the 2nd time, after what Chief Handler did to me, (I didn't know who it was), so she was the one who swooped in & sealed the fate of the first Psych World YouTube channel. I reached out to YouTube, & they would reply with the same fake "automated" message. 

But after the 2nd strike, I created the account, called "Psych World Backup" & started posting on there. That was on December 3, 2019. I posted several videos. After the main Psych World channel was wrongfully suspended permanently, I felt discouraged & deleted all of my videos on the backup channel & then quit posting for at least 2 weeks. I was going to permanently quit posting, but the harassment intensified to the point, where I was like, "Oh, HELL NO!" So, I went back to posting again. After that first Psych World channel got wrongfully taken down, when I went back to posting again, I changed the name of the "Psych World Backup" channel & called it, "Targeted by the Psych World". After that got nearly successfully taken down on November 30, 2020, I had to take my cherryjig7983 channel, which I called my leisure YouTube channel, & change the name to "Targeted by the Psych World Backup". When that channel was getting attacked, I had to put many videos on all 3 of my current channels on private, & I'm now actively doing videos on my "Candy Grandpre" channel. All of my channels have been under attack, almost exclusively by STAR BRICKER!

Then, Star Bricker somehow acquired my phone number without my permission, & then she started perping & harassing me. You KNEW she was a stalker because she seemed SO familiar with my personal life that I thought she was a family member (especially my twin sister) trying to contact me. I was trying to figure out who this person was texting me. She pretended to make it like she was fake "concerned" about my "sudden disappearance" from YouTube (which SHE caused), & then started threatening to have me locked up in the mental institution for "suicidal ideation", for no reason. I gave ZERO hints or threats about any suicide, so I don't understand why she did that. She lied & said, "Not a perp. Look me up. I'm in Fort Wayne, Indiana". Then, I finally called her, & she laughed in my face, on the phone, & I hung up & blocked her #. She thought all that shit was funny! Talking to her on the phone, SHE'S THE ONE who talks & acts like a mentally unstable demon in human flesh! This phone situation happened on January 15, 2020. & then I had to cut that fake hypo-Christian narcissistic control freak fake TI perp Tory Birdsong off because he laughed in my face & said that I deserve to get locked up in the mental institution as "punishment" for not ignoring the perps. (Just like fake retarded Samantha Bowens did to me by laughing in my face on the phone about me suffering on the streets & sleeping by the bay.) Then the mother fucker Tory Birdsong had the AUDACITY to try to call me up again the next morning, like as if everything was fine & dandy. I was also fearful & afraid to publicly speak up & speak out against what he did to me, just like me being afraid to speak out against Darius. 

After a short while, some days later, she came under ANOTHER account, under the name "S L Bricker" & bragged about being the one to falsely report & take my first Psych World channel down. I didn't realize that that was the same person. 

On February 7, 2020, on my video

"What happened to this Targeted Individual Gang Stalking Victim?"

She posted:

S L Bricker

It wasn't from last summer, at least I don't think so. The video I flagged yesterday would have been enough. I'd tell you which one, but it's gone, so I can't.

She did my main Psych World channel in when she looked down OLDER videos & falsely reported me exposing the YMCA being Masonic. A video that I did over 6 months prior. 

So, she flagged another one of my videos on my Targeted by the Psych World channel.

She left me alone for a while, & then she resurfaced as "I'm Anonymous Tew", & started harassing me on my targetedbythepsychworld.wordpress.com blog. She started bullying & harassing me, calling me greedy & stuff. Let me try to go find that comment.

Ima Nonomous Tew is what she actually calls herself. 

On March 1, 2020, this is what she posted on my blog. She's using projection. She made sure that her comment was on my post #33! Coincidence? 

"Greedy, prideful, gluttony, and narcissism. Along with your other problems, you are a whole package."

So, here's another abusive post to that blog the next day.

"Research the "Doppler Effect." You look foolish without knowing what that means.
Like saying someone takes "your" sleep spot, "your" seat on the bus, and "your" chill spot. None of those are your's. They are all public areas, and anyone can use them whenever they want.
Also, claiming my comment is "holier than thou" because you are reading the Bible and listening to Christian music is the very definition of "holier than thou." I'm not projecting anything.
You complain people take "your" seat in a public place. That is greedy.
You complain people are shorting you food, when it is obviously a standard serving. That is gluttony.
You claim people are "skanky whores" and "filthy homeless" as though they are lesser than you, who has admitted to peeing your pants. That is prideful.
And everyone in the world is out to annoy you to death by doing usual, normal things. That is narcissism.
Look in the mirror, Candy. Claim your faults or you will forever be burdened by them.
Look at where you are in life and your employment and living situations.
How's that working out for you?"

& she had more harassing posts on that blog. On WordPress, I was able to post pictures & screenshots & embed videos. I can't do that on Blogspot. Whenever I show evidence of her harassing comments, she would holler about me "doxxing" her. She would call it "illegal" & then play the victim, FOR REAL!

As time went on, she would brag about calling up places to get me banned. She even started stalking my @targetedbythe account on Twitter, & she had about 2 or 3 Twitter accounts. & of course, @stars15k is 1 of them. I think she deleted some of her harassing comments towards me. I blocked all of them. The reason why she didn't block me back, is so that she could stalk all my tweets.

She even went on Vice Handler's YouTube videos, mocking & laughing about my "pee spots" & bragging about getting me banned from so many hotels. 

She showed my twin sister, Stank Whore Lenika from the Masonic smelly Craft family & everyone else, including people here in Pensacola about my videos exposing them. 

On this video on my main Targeted by the Psych World channel:

New reply to a comment on "Fake T.I. perps trying to exploit & lure REAL (homeless) T.I.'s into #humantrafficking"

Lenika Simien said:

Don't believe or listen to what she's saying she needs her meds

On that comment, Lenika seems pretty illiterate, too.

Sometime in about May 2021, Star Bricker did another fake welfare check, calling the police. That's when I called her right back & cussed her out. She still won't leave me alone. 

Today is 08/04/2022. I'm too tired to continue. I'm going to have to do a part 2, once I'm better rested & can get my head together. Did I mention about all her false bad reviews on all of my ebooks? That's because I exposed her & Alex du Pre' in my 1st ebook. She's the female online version of him.

I'm gonna go, for now. They're vibrating my body.

They're trying everything they could to try to discredit & silence me.