It's A Birthday Surprise!

Hello, everyone. Today is me & my twin sister's 39th birthday. I'm surprised that she sent me $40! I was able to get help with a hotel room. Her entire $40 + some help from others was able to help me. Thanks to everyone who helped. I love ALL of y'all. As a way to pay it forward, I will try my best with another short story. 

I lost my phone. Good thing someone found it, & I can pick it up tomorrow. I'm still feeling the effects of the sleep deprivation, due to this targeting. But that's not going to stop me from writing. I'm going to put this on my Ko-Fi tomorrow.


They're hitting me with energy weapons, burning my eyes.


https://www.outdoorlife.com/13-toxic-wild-plants-not-food/


https://www.popsugar.com/family/Unusual-Twin-Names-44105203


______________________________


Jenson came home from school, ready to show his report card. It's his 11th birthday. He was afraid that since he got just ONE "B", that his parents would flip out. He got all "A's", except for Science because he made a minor mistake on a project. 

The Science project was 1/4 of his total grade in the class. Jenson's science project was to identify & forage for wild edibles. He made some mistakes in identifying some of the plants. 1 mistake he made was getting grapes mixed up with moonseed. It was tricky because some of the poisonous plants can look identical to some of the edibles. Yeah. Like an evil twin. Poisonous. Deadly.

Once Jenson came home, he thought he was seeing double. In fact, he WAS seeing double! He thought his pupils were dilating or something. Lo & behold, a set of IDENTICAL twin girls, named Dalia & Delaney. It turns out that his parents secretly adopted them behind his back. It was a birthday surprise for them, as well. He was shocked because he always wanted siblings. His parents even had a hard time, trying to conceive him. The twins are 2 years younger than him.

He folded his arms & asked, "OK, now which 1 of y'all is the EVIL twin? Let me know RIGHT NOW! because I don't like trouble."

They both said, "Neither 1 of us. We're both good girls." 

He said, "Are you sure?"

They replied, "Yes."

He asked them, "Which 1 of y'all is a tattletale?"

They said, "Neither 1 of us. Get to know us."

He told them, "Fair enough!"

There were 3 birthday cakes in the kitchen. 1 was purple, the other green, & the 3rd gold. The kitchen was all decorated. Turns out that all 3 of them were celebrating their birthdays on the same day. Jenson jokingly said, "We might as well be triplets!" 

There was a surprise catered dinner. Jenson's friends from school, church & the neighborhood came to celebrate. His cousins, aunts & uncles came by, as well. They did the number limbo, the hokey pokey & a few other fun activities.  They had a BLAST!

Jenson was shocked because he thought that he wouldn't have a party since his grades weren't 100% perfect. His parents weren't too hard on him. They were gracious & merciful. They were excited to have some new additions to the family, such as 2 identical-looking Siamese cats that might as well pass for twins & also some frogs, turtles & lizards. There were 2 parrots that looked like they could pass for identical twins, as well. You would've thought it was almost like a miniature version of Noah's Ark with almost 2 of everything. 

Everyone in the house got along. The twins were very helpful with chores around the house. Very respectful & loving. They did everything together with Jenson. They had such a STRONG close bond. The animal sounds was like a never-ending choir. Dalia & Delaney were the best birthday gift that Jenson ever had.

THE END