Loud Music Everywhere

Brief Rant!

I can't function anywhere with loud music. My hypersensitive ears. Tell me WHY must every coffee shop, restaurant, grocery store, retail store, mall, or any other place of business FORCE loud music down everyone's throats everywhere? It seems like the library is the only public place that doesn't do that. But everyone gets to get away with talking so loud & at the library, except me.

Loud music everywhere is 1 of the main reasons why I can't work. They blast loud music, like it's a MUST. & society has accepted & tolerated it for decades. The "Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars" book explains the mind control aspect of every public place blasting loud music everywhere. 

https://ia800100.us.archive.org/5/items/SilentWeaponsForQuietWarsOriginalDocumentCopy/Silent%20Weapons%20for%20Quiet%20Wars%20Original%20Document%20Copy.pdf

Wait a minute. I don't think this was what I was looking for. Let me find the actual file I was referring to. 

Fake ShitTube YouTube does all these fake copyright claims on so many of my videos because of loud music being blasted around me without my consent. Also boom car noise campaigns, also.