Malicious Smear Campaigns Google Reviews

I saw these on 08/16/2022

Ruby Mackenzie. I think this is J Demon Rotten 💩's other account. This is uncalled for. All this harassment & abuse for no reason. 

First of all, I NEVER set foot in Milton, Florida. I never worked at ECO Car Wash. 2nd, you've never been near me to know what I smell like. 3rd, this is an online gang stalker bullying, slandering & harassing me, telling straight up LIES! You're going to hell!

1) Red Roof Inn & Suites Pensacola East - Milton

There is a homeless mentally ill woman named candy grandpre who is staying in this motel. She purposely quit her job last Monday and doesn't have the money to pay for the room. She skipped out on paying for the budget inn and I don't know why the owner trusted her and let her stay there. Plus she films the people at the motel and post it on her YouTube channel. Look up her channel called candy grandpre. She always talks about people gang stalking her and she harrasess innocent people. She's bad for business and she leaves the room dirty, doesn't bathe and pees the bed she also deficates in the shower. Do not allow her to stay here. She runs out on motels without paying all the time she's schizophrenic and has a severe personality disorder and is very manic. She'll make a video bashing the hotel manager and employees and says their full names. She also deficates and urinates in plastic bags and leaves it in the hotel room.

2) Eco Car Wash

If a homeless woman named candy grandpre works there please check her YouTube channel of the same name. She's filming herself in the customers, car driving while filming which is a safety hazard and making videos bashing Tony and Gary. She's skizophrenic and causing problems on the job. Please look into this and look at her videos. She should not be making 20 minute videos in other people's car and she doesn't bathe.

3) Downtown Pensacola Library

I know this is a public library but there is a homeless woman named candy grandpre who is being very loud and filming videos in the library she's also filming the other people in the library. She also hides in the bathroom to make videos where she continues to be loud and curses out people who disturb her videos. I'm trying to study and I can barely concentrate due to this loud beligerant woman. I know the security guard warned her but she won't stop. She also has a disturbing smell this woman needs to be banned asap!

*Other perps gave her thumbs up. 

Basically, look at the grammar of this perp. & you tell me that my writing & ebooks/short stories are badly written? & you claim to have multiple Bachelor's & Master's degrees!? Pfft! Pure jealousy!

Even though this isn't 1 of my novels or short stories, I added this to the FICTION tag on my blog, since everything she said is a twisted lie! Despicable!