Narcissistic Abusers & Driving

They HAVE TO be in control of EVERYTHING. They drive as reckless as they want to, but you're expected to follow all road rules. They take YOUR car & blast loud music as loud as they want to, but in YOUR car, if you're driving, then force you to turn the music so low, that you may as well mute it. 

They get into 365 car accidents a year, but YOU don't have the mentality, the sense or the business to drive. You're not mature enough. They make me feel unsafe on the highway. & then they get jealous because I try to drive carefully. But if I were to drive like them, I deserve to get my license revoked or suspended. 

Here's a YouTube video that talks about narcissists & crazy driving.

https://youtu.be/fe5Z-gZizFQ

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-integrationist/201901/outta-my-way-narcissism-is-linked-aggressive-driving?amp

How come narcissistic abusers don't trust me with a car or a gun (for the same reasons - because they think I'm crazy & mentally incapable, despite me proving them wrong.), but I could use a bike, a scooter or a knife every day?

They act like driving makes them "authority". If they drive a public transportation vehicle or a friend's vehicle, they claim the vehicle as "MY car", "MY bus", etc. Just because you're driving it doesn't make it YOURS! Y'all make me SO fucking SICK!

They like to drive for the purpose of CONTROL, not transportation. They WORSHIP being behind the wheel & don't let anyone else drive their actual car, but they drive everybody else's cars. & they LOVE to compare sex & driving. They love to criminally & illegally steal the undeserved reward to get to drive for sexual reasons. Sexually perverted sick, weirdos!

& if you're riding in the car with a narcissistic smoker, you're in hell. They drive with the air conditioner & crack the window on their side. You're forced to suffocate, while they don't care. If you cough or suck up mucus, then they could physically assault you. Falsely accusing you of faking being sick. 

If you're the one who's driving, & someone is acting like a backseat driver, then chances are... You're dealing with a narcissistic abuser! These websites confirm what I was already saying! 😱

https://narcissisms.com/narcissists-and-driving/

https://www.elkandelk.com/are-narcissists-as-good-at-driving-as-they-think-they-are/

https://www.colo-law.com/blog/2019/02/do-narcissists-make-bad-drivers/

https://www.elkandelk.com/are-narcissists-as-good-at-driving-as-they-think-they-are/

I'm bitter EVERY DAY that the narcissistic gang stalkers won't let me drive or have a car! They even juice my head up with false promises to buy me a car & then bail out on me at the last minute, & then turn around & call me "entitled" when I get angry. They mentally play with me because they know how much I love driving, & how emotionally sensitive & traumatized I am about the driving issue. 

Another thing. They act stingy with both your car & their car, but if you don't give them the keys to YOUR car, then here comes WW3!