The Day My God Died Documentary

This is a documentary I stumbled upon in 2011 during some of my illuminati New World Order research. 

Here's the link.

https://documentaryheaven.com/the-day-my-god-died/

It's a film about children being sex trafficked.

https://youtu.be/ElUzp62aRG4

I wonder why they took the video down.

I guess this is the closest I could get.

https://youtube.com/user/thedaymygoddied



Here's the documentary trailer.

https://youtu.be/lcezMgP40zE

Here's a description.

https://www.pbs.org/independentlens/documentaries/daymygoddied/



Damn! They don't even have this documentary for sale, either. 


Even though I'm not a child anymore, this documentary came to mind because of the situation that I'm dealing with right now. The gang stalkers are trying to sex traffick me.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/08/the-telephone-scatalogia-perp.html?m=0



*I'm VERY sleep deprived, so excuse me. They're back to force sleep depriving me again. They've also been frying my 3 toes on my right foot. Lately, they've been force orgasming me at night with the Directed Energy Weapons. They're now shocking the middle part of my inner right foot. Feels like metallic pain in the same way that the lupus pain used to make me feel. Like as if my bones were turning into steel. 



J. Demon Rotten 💩 is threatening to have Adult Protective Services called on me if I don't sell out. Remember when I told y'all that she's the female version of the human trafficker DJ? But she makes him look like a saint. I thought he was bad!

Maybe I should start allowing their harassing comments on my blog, so that way could tell on themselves. I got the screenshots! They call me a "coward", yet they keep hiding behind anonymity. I know EXACTLY who they are! Y'all are ganging up on (like a pack of wolves) 1 single disabled homeless female! Who's the coward? Who's the narcissist?



Jesus is alive, sitting on the right hand of the 1 true & living God.



This is what the gang stalking human trafficking obsessed lesbian Star Bricker said on this website.

https://www.tiwatch.org/index.php/2022/08/08/deranged-ti-stephen-marlow-kills-4-in-ohio/

Read ALL the comments on there. I screenshot them, too.



IMA NONOMUS TEW/AKA STAR BRICKER, GANG-STALKER EXTRAORDINAIRE


I watch your videos, and try to get the whole point of your writing, because so far it has shown itself to be pointless. And is still bad, and thematically, the same storyline: someone lives an unfulfilled life, they get Jesus, they become preachers/ministers/counselors in their own organization, askewing the usual trappings of such a venture and winning souls for Jesus. Every. Single. Story. For quite awhile. I suppose it is not the normalization of domestic violence, child abuse, and the abuse and neglect of animals some of your earliest efforts, but still…..



If you don't like what I write, then don't read it! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤡🥴

& now she's trying to criminalize everything I write. & notice her attacking my faith in Jesus Christ. She's part of the fake Mormon cult! They're trying to do me in & get me destroyed. She needs to worry about someday getting busted for her own organized trafficking crimes! Been stalking me for almost 3 years!


I DAMN SURE did respond!

https://youtu.be/F6P17NSuots



They're so busy pointing out other people "breaking the law", when they participate in human trafficking! Stefan Adams is about as criminal as they come! They need to stop meddling in other people's business.

& fake, retarded gay Stefan Adams falsely accused me of "loitering" in my storage unit. It's none of his business! If the Masonic Satanic gang stalking criminal pedophile network would stop force sleep depriving me at night, then maybe I wouldn't feel the need to have a daytime nap in my storage unit. & I hardly ever go to my storage unit that much, like I used to. They're looking for reasons to destroy my storage unit & anything I have. 

Their self-righteousness REALLY gets underneath my skin & pisses me off! It's mind boggling! Who the hell is going to sit at the bus stop for 2 hours in either the rain or the hot sun? He thinks I'm supposed to just retrieve items & then leave. You don't make the fucking rules, Stephanie! 

& Star Bricker uses that website as an opportunity to rant about me. Stefan posts about other people, & there she is in the comments section about me. You need to tend to your husband. Stop acting like you're married to me! 

This is what else she said.

"I seemed to have touched a nerve. Oh, well. Given her “truth” is the direct result of untreated paranoid delusions and not anything REAL, it is what I expected. On her blog, the only place where I can comment directly to her, as opposed to what I say on someone else’s videos or blogs, I pointed out that her poor reading comprehension skills are evident, because what she says I said, I didn’t. Candy, reading real books will help you with that, and they are available free at a library. You misunderstand so much of what you read, all your “research (cognitive dissonance)” you have done on the web is thrown into doubt. That you cannot understand the word “normalized” shows you read at a low level, or that you just want to warp everything to your view. Or both, which I think is what happens."

She admits that she stalks me online. Everything she says is a twisted lie. She has no business or right to comment on MY blog! She keeps giving unwanted contact. I want her out of my life. Where else would you go if I didn't open my blog comments? They think they OWN my blog, my storage unit, my money & everything about me. Delusional wannabe "pimps"! She keeps trying to gaslight me. So, I guess they're going to try to bully me to the point of hoping they can run me off of my own blog, like they've done before. They're ridiculous with trying to police my life, when they have their own families to tend to. Gang stalking & human trafficking is their side hustle. They force me into homelessness & unemployment & then call me an entitled leech for fighting to survive. Star Bricker is trying everything she can to coerce me to suicide, via cyber bullying, which is part of the gang stalking protocol. She's VERY abusive & a psychopath. 

As I said, maybe I should allow comments & let them incriminate & expose themselves. They think they're invincible. She was stalking the shit out of me on Quora. She should've backed off & left me alone long time ago. Harassing someone for YEARS? Damn! I wonder how Star Bricker would react to going to prison. She can gaslight & play innocent all she wants. She's going to hell!

Stefan Adams has been blogging about & stalking Bryan Tew since April 2017. It's 2022 now. (Well, apparently, he had a blog, called "Bryan Tew Watch", then took it down, & then had it resurfaced as "ti watch". A website dedicated to trying to police people's mental health & discredit their targeting experiences.) Why are you stalking another man? You're GAY! Stefan. Are you married? If so, shame on you. Do you have kids? Take care of your doggone kids! I bet you ritually molest them! Satanic pedophile freemason!

Star Bricker is trying to use her incessant harassment to drive me to insanity.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/07/targeted-individuals-reactive-abuse.html?m=0

I guess she gets paid to try to get targeted individuals to snap! I'm fighting to stay strong. 

I'm so sorry that my rant about being pissed off about the online stalkers overtook the original topic, but it's VERY MUCH related! Maybe I should've separated the 2.