Why I Don't Do Gym Memberships

With me being a homeless Targeted Individual, I receive Social Security. They haven't been giving me my SSI. The reason why I don't do gym memberships is because gyms act like they think they OWN your bank account. How gyms operate should be illegal. I've heard HORROR stories about how people try to cancel their memberships & can't. They're trapped. Even with gyms that lie & say "no contract". Once a gym has a hold of your bank account, then they illegally yank YOUR money out whenever they feel like it.

I see homeless people (who have the fortune to get to have SSI, VA benefits or something else) utilize a gym membership to take showers. Member or not. Me being a Targeted Individual, the other members secretly & anonymously stalk, spy on & monitor your EVERY move & then sneak & report you to the staff. The staff come to you & randomly tell you about "numerous" complaints about you. Some gang stalkers would get a fake membership wherever the target goes, just to create trouble. 

Now, what if I had a membership at Planet Fitness (fake, retarded Planet Shitness!) to go take a shower, & then a perp joins AFTER me & then sets me up to get wrongfully banned from ALL Planet Fitness locations in the country FOREVER, & then I can't even cancel the membership, which supposedly requires you to go in person? & therefore, MORE unnecessarily wasted money & increased anger. 

See, when I got kicked out of Bodacious coffee shop by those narcissistic gay Satanic young ass kids (Garrett & hell faced ugly McUgly (Mikayla, who illegally moved to Chicago with her boyfriend), I wasn't able to cancel the membership. Bodacious isn't a gym, but it's a coffee shop. Thankfully, that membership was used for increased points to get a free $10 gift card for every $200 that you spend, & the membership isn't tied to your bank account. 

I don't think I was able to cancel my fake, dirty YMCA membership, either, when they did what they did to me. They KEPT harassing & stalking me there. You wanna know why? Because Alex du Pre' used to stalk me there. I hope his ass is locked up & put away in prison somewhere, because I haven't been seeing him around lately. 

I remember all the gang stalking activities at the UWF campus pool area, as well. Alex used to stalk me at that university, but not at the pool area. Other perps did, though. Good thing they don't trap you in a membership & steal all your money like regular gyms do. 

Update: 08/06/2022

This right here proves my point.
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/tiktok-planet-fitness-tara-rule/