You Won't See Me For At Least A Week

 Hi, everyone. I was able to retrieve my phone. However, it totally died on me shortly after I was able to check my notifications. The battery is built in, so I can't take it out. Either the phone fell too hard, or it must've had severe water damage from it raining. I pray it starts working again. My phone won't turn on AT ALL! The #gangstalkers keep burning my eyes with Directed Energy Weapons. I was rushing, trying to get out of the rain. It was already cracked. I'm going to have to wait all the way until next Friday when I get my Social Security check to get another phone. I'm at the library computer. I didn't realize that I accidentally checked out of the hotel an hour early. I thought the hotel alarm clock was the right time.


I'm still feeling the effects of the sleep deprivation. My sleep was spotty last night. With the sleep I DID get, I had a nightmare that I was living in Los Angeles, & twice, someone tried to kill me with a knife. This dream also repeated TWICE! & then, in the dream, I would be back in New Orleans at a place portrayed as my #gangstalking VooDoo witch perp biological sister Ramona's house. Switching back & forth between New Orleans & Los Angeles. The 3rd dream I had, I was driving a boat & had an argument with this lady & called her a religious narcissist TO HER FACE!

So, I won't be able to do Youtube videos until I can get another phone. I can still blog & tweet. At least no videos until next Friday. I'm #homeless on the streets, & my life is in danger. I will try to keep everyone updated. If you don't hear from me after next Saturday, then that means something happened to me.

I wish I had help with $150 for another phone to help keep me safe while on the streets (to cover phone cost & activation fees). If not, then I definitely need your prayers. I warned y'all that they're trying to sex traffick me, & they've been making threats at me. I'm going to have to buy a notebook & keep a handwritten journal of everything that's been happening to me.

Someone told me this, "They are likely calling you a slave and/or slougher. A lot of this has to do with fertility. They might be looking at you for a sacrifice."

Good thing is, someone paid for my dinner last night, also.

I need all the help I can get.

Thanks in advance.

Hopefully, my blog & Ko-fi can help me make a living & survive.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/

https://ko-fi.com/targetedcreole

https://gogetfunding.com/homeless-targeted-individual-fighting-to-survive/

#Homeless #TargetedIndividual #GangStalking #WritingCommunity #Christians

http://paypal.me/John146WTL

www.venmo.com/Candy-Grandpre

$PsychWorld35 CashApp



****I'm able to access this blog, but I got this message.

Unable to access a Google product

If you've been redirected to this page from a particular product, it means that your access to this product has been suspended. Read on for more information.

Your access to this Google product has been suspended because of a perceived violation of either the Google Terms of Service or product-specific Terms of Service. For specific product guidelines, please visit the homepage of each Google product you're interested in for a link to its Terms of Service.

Google reserves the right to:

  • Disable an account for investigation.
  • Suspend a Google Account user from accessing a particular product or the entire Google Accounts system, if the Terms of Service or product-specific policies are violated.
  • Terminate an account at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.

Next steps for suspended accounts: If you believe your access to this product was suspended in error, contact us."