11 Reasons Why I Use Trash Bags (Homeless)

The reason why I use trash bags... Well, I have many uses for them. You'd be surprised. I learned some survival/prepper kind of lessons with different uses for trash bags. Being homeless, every single day is a SHTF moment. Same with being a targeted individual. 

1) Of course, I use trash bags for trash/garbage. I was taught, via my prepping/survival research that we should leave no trace. 

2) Showering. To protect my clean, dry clothes from getting wet & dirty. Also, separate ones to put my used, dirty clothes in.

3) Laundry. Separate from clean & dirty clothes. Carry my clothes.

4) Sometimes, I may need to use it like a purse if something happens to my other bag.

5) I use it to carry around my sleeping bag, since I can't hide the sleeping bag.

6) To protect my belongings from the rain & getting wet.

7) If I'm dirty enough from when I'm not able to shower or change clothes for a few days, to be respectful & courteous if I have to take an Uber ride. I put the plastic bag there, so that the seats won't have urine residue from when the gang stalkers want to force urinate me. Also, I don't want to accidentally have menstrual blood on their seats. I also sometimes do the same at restaurants. 

8) For the buses, it's the opposite. The buses are filthy, with all kinds of people. I have OCD. I put the bag down, to make me feel more comfortable & at ease. Now, I have a place I can take showers, but the gang stalking narcissistic bully bus drivers try to give me a hard time. Whether I'm dirty or not, I feel tortured, being forced to have to sit on those dirty seats. But at the same time, I try to be fair, courteous & respectful, & I wouldn't want my menstrual blood or urine residue to get on the seats where other people have to sit at. Protection with the plastic bag helps me feel more at ease. But the fake, crusty dirty narcissistic perp bus drivers drive all fucked up & frequently slam on the brakes ON PURPOSE trying to get me to fall, even after I'm already sitting down, & we're riding. Those bus drivers can't drive! 

9) I would have to use the trash bags whenever the gang stalkers would cause me forced diarrhea. Thankfully, they haven't done that to me in a long time. Again, I would need to clean up & throw everything away. I don't need baby wipes anymore, since they no longer cause me forced diarrhea. They could start that shit back up again, at any moment. A week or 2 ago, they were force urinating me like crazy! Probably longer than that. & I didn't have a place to take a shower when that Satanist tranny called me "nasty", telling me that I stink. I probably did smell like pee. You use booty holes for sex, yet call ME "nasty"? 

10) I use it as "protection" so my hair won't get scraped up, having to sleep on concrete while homeless on the streets. 

11) I use it to disguise or hide my belongings while homeless on the streets.



Survival ways to use trash bags.

https://www.happypreppers.com/bags.html