9 Reasons Why I Use Rubbing Alcohol

I use it for reasons other than just "OCD". Just like with the trash bags, I use it for cleanliness, protection, safety & security.

Ever since being raped by Giovanni in 2011, shortly before I moved out of Denton, TX, I guess, once I moved to Los Angeles & was freaked out by Skid Row downtown, I guess, that's when I started cleaning everything I touched with 91% rubbing alcohol. Wait a minute. Back up right quick. I think my OCD flared up, & I started back up again with the compulsions when I was at that domestic violence shelter in Denton before I moved to L.A. I was cleaning everywhere with hand sanitizer. I realized that L.A. is a very dirty city. Housed or homeless, everyone there is dirty. Everyone has dirty hands & dirty fingernails. Every surface is dirty. Yet, seemingly everyone but me was rich enough to afford either a Lexus or a Mercedes. I had to take a shower & change clothes soon as I got home from riding those fake, dirty buses. Transit buses are dirty in every city & state. Trains, too. 

My OCD compulsions died down somewhat after I got my Section 8 housing, but once I got raped again, being raped by the freemason Derwin Owes, it got worse again. 

I always had OCD since middle school. Germ-X is too sticky, & Purell is like overpriced alcohol, so I just use the main ingredient, which is cheaper. I think I was in 11th grade when I started cleaning everything I touched with hand sanitizer, but I had OCD compulsions before that. The fake foster family used to get mad at me for being in the shower for "too long", but I can't move fast because of my disability. Same issue with homeless day centers & overnight shelters whenever I could get access. I had 2 strokes when I was 5. 

I can't always get showers, being homeless, so alcohol is the next best thing. 

1) Cleaning, sanitizing & disinfecting any part of my body, clothes or belongings. Mainly my hands. Sanitizing public toilets before using. Sometimes, I may have to wipe myself down there. When the gang stalkers caused me forced diarrhea, the alcohol wipes cleaned me more thoroughly & quickly than baby wipes.

2) Cleaning tables & chairs/seats if they're dirty. 

3) I heard that alcohol can deodorize. 

4) I would have to sometimes use it to clean a few garments of my clothes, if I didn't have the convenience to do laundry. 

5) 91% alcohol kills insects, pests, flies & bugs (including bed bugs) instantly & on contact. They even kill gnats, ants, mosquitoes & termites. 70% takes a few minutes for the pests to die, & you have to spray about 5 times as much, with a spray bottle. 50% alcohol is useless.

6) The alcohol stings, but it helps get rid of skin infections, especially on my feet. My athlete's foot problem would be so bad that it feels like my toes are splitting apart, & I have trouble walking. After the excruciating burning, there's a sigh of relief, & I can walk again. No more pain, moisture, burning, itching or stinking. I also clean, disinfect & sanitize my feet & flip flops when it's raining, & I'm forced to walk through dirty, flooded water. 

7) The alcohol instantly relieves & quickly heals insect bites. What a lifesaver! 

8) I also spray & sanitize the area where I sleep, on the streets. I even spray & sanitize the area on my shirt or pants (or dress) if I accidentally spill drink or drop food on my clothes.

9) I'm clumsy, so I'm always accidentally dropping my phone & my mp3 player. I also spray & sanitize my phone charger after having it plugged into an outlet.

Foster care trauma/abuse & also being raped got me like this. I need to revisit & redo the post about my OCD & homelessness. Germaphobic OCD & homelessness don't mix. I get falsely accused (by ignorant people of) being a troublemaker all the time. I don't mean any harm. I just try as best as I can, to make myself as comfortable as I can, in an UNCOMFORTABLE situation! 1 of the WORST things to do to an OCD sufferer is to force them to be homeless. OCD sufferers don't do well in communal living situations, such as homeless shelters & transitional housing. 

Here's my post about OCD & homelessness. I need to do a follow-up post. 



https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/07/ocd-homelessness.html?m=0



Here's a webpage about rubbing alcohol for survival/prepping.



https://www.happypreppers.com/rubbingalcohol.html