Fake Retarded Tricia Violated My Favorite Christian Songs

I had to hurry up & change some of the songs REALLY quick! When I tried to play the songs I don't really care for, she was either mute quiet; or she was distracted, talking about something else. In the car, riding on the way to her fake "house", she was blasting SUPER LOUD secular Trinidadian music & REFUSED to turn it down (despite me telling her about my sensitive ears). + she was driving recklessly. She was constantly almost always on the verge of hitting another car. She got mad at me telling her about her driving. I think she was trying to sacrifice me in a car accident. That's why she was illegally driving like that. People should say that she has no business driving! She can't fucking drive! 


I'm glad I don't remember the rest of the songs she tried to violate.


& she thought it was funny. She's a fucking perp!


Now, you can't even find the 1st song anywhere on the Internet anymore. Tell me how she illegally knew ALL the lyrics to that song? 🤔 Hell! As many times as I heard the song, I still don't know it by heart.



There was a song, which David Jain has also violated.


Lisa Ruby also violated the song, "The Lord's Prayer".


Just ruined & tainted ALL of my favorite shit!



Look at this.



http://homelessti.blogspot.com/2022/08/nlp-and-classical-conditioning-gang.html?m=1


says this:


"Some TIs are claiming ever since Google bought Spotify that their music choices seem spied on by the harassment system and have claimed that when they are in certain coffee shops etc many songs from their playlists seem to come on for hours as if in a strange coincidence."


It reminds me of that.


For years, even the secular songs, my family members & their friends would sing my top favorite songs ON PURPOSE, just to make me mad! & then ignorantly laugh & think it's funny. A few other narcissistic perps, like my cousin Whore Rebecca's aunt, Darnell, & Patricia Horton (the next door neighbor in Los Angeles) did me the same thing.


I guess I should never again share my favorite songs (Christian or secular) with a narcissistic abuser or a gang stalker. 


If you think this post is silly, it's because you're a narcissistic abuser. Fuck off of my blog! 🖕



Oh, & while I'm on here, I saw her trying to police & dictate which brand of soap I should buy. She falsely accused me of wanting "status", just because I strive to use natural soap, like Dr. Bronner's. 

She also lied & said that I'm not a chosen one, & that I DESERVE to be targeted, because I'm a "threat to society". Trying to copy off of my twin sister saying that I'm a mentally ill beast on the loose.