I'm Back!

Hello, everyone. It's been a short while. I finally got a new phone & new number. No more telephone scatalogia. Some people would say that my phone situation was divine intervention, or a blessing in disguise.

Did it take for me to have to LOSE my phone, in order to get relief from that type of harassment? When I got into the Uber ride on me & my twin sister's birthday, the phone accidentally dropped, & I didn't even hear it fall. It wasn't until after I was almost there at the hotel that I realized that my phone was gone. 

Once I got to the hotel, that's when I was able to call the library. Thankfully, someone turned it in. The next day, the phone cunked out on me because of the water damage. I had to get a new phone. Thanks to all of you who pitched in & helped. 

I got somewhat better sleep last night than the previous nights. Still feeling VERY sleep deprived. I want to work on more writing, but my body & my mind won't let me. 

I got a watch, a journal notebook & multiple colored gel pens to help me keep my sanity. I used to hand write lots of personal journals/diaries, writing everything I felt. Sometimes, I would fill up 1/2 a notebook, just journaling all day.