My Tooth Abscess Update As Of 09/24/2022

Hello, everyone. My body & my mind are still trying to catch up from over a month of sleep deprivation. Someone helped me out with a hotel room yesterday, & I got MUCH NEEDED sleep! I got between 15 & 17 hours of sleep. I'll say that from about 3 PM yesterday afternoon to 11 AM this morning, over 90% of my time was sleeping. & the crazy part is, I STILL feel like I need MORE sleep! 

In this blog post, I'm going to talk about an update on my tooth abscess. If you have a weak stomach, then I apologize in advance. You may not want to read this. I still have the abscess. I barely have enough for food to eat, so I don't have enough to be able to afford to get rid of the tooth. The best way I'm managing the infection is trying to floss & brush with Great Plains Yerba Prima bentonite clay. It REALLY works. Abscess or not, get rid of your fluoridated toothpaste & start using the clay or any other food grade bentonite clay. 

With me being homeless on the streets, it's hard to get the opportunity to get hygiene & clean clothes. Now, I have somewhere where I can take showers again, but the narcissistic gang stalking ghetto bully bus drivers give me a hard time with riding the bus. Who the hell has $60/day for taxicab or Uber? But anyway, sometimes, I'll take an extra to-go cup of water from restaurants, after dinner, to brush & floss my teeth. 

I called myself trying to treat my tooth by using a poultice of a mixture of the bentonite clay & activated charcoal. That must've been too powerful because on January 18, 2022, part of the filling & a piece of tooth came off when I was doing laundry. Later on that evening for dinner, my tooth cracked. I'm just trying to hold the cracked part of my tooth in, hoping that it won't fall out. When the infection is WAAAAY down, it feels like as if the abscess is gone. When the infection flares up because of not being able to brush or floss for a few days, the tooth is painful & READY to come out at any moment & is more vulnerable to falling out more easily. 

I already mentioned that the online gang stalkers bullying me, & me ending up back on the streets homeless again, is what made me depressed enough that I started eating ice cream almost every day for emotional comfort, since I have no emotional support. I eventually stopped eating ice cream almost every day until the situation happened with fake, retarded Tricia. So, I've been back to eating ice cream almost every day again as an (I know...) unhealthy coping mechanism. Better than alcohol or drugs, right? I told myself almost 2 months ago, that I need to break away from the habit. I unintentionally lied to myself & said that after me & my twin sister's birthday, I was going to quit cold turkey. & here, it's been just about a month. 

If I was still brainwashed about fluoride being good for your teeth (with no knowledge of bentonite clay or activated charcoal), yet in this situation, then I probably would've been dead by now from sepsis. I wish I would've known before, that I should just brush & floss every single day with the clay. My tooth wouldn't have been cracked. Coconut oil works just as good, but it clogs drains & is very messy. Last year, I tried so many natural methods, trying to get rid of the abscess. I tried clove powder & turmeric. I've tried salt water &/or peroxide. I even tried oil pulling. It seems like oil pulling it helps sometimes, & I don't have the patience to do it. 

Be prepared to get grossed out right now. I realized that the infection is gotten rid of, via mucus. I took the clay & my Amazing Grass supplement internally this morning during my leftover dinner food for breakfast. Afterwards, as soon as I started flossing, mucus started coming up. Out of both my nose & mouth. I estimate that I must've gotten rid of about 10 ounces of mucus. Seems like vomiting mucus. The food tried to come up, too. I was gagging so hard. I tried to stop the food from coming up. So, when cleaning out my mouth & detoxing, the abscess infection is released as mucus. Sometimes, all I gotta do is just start flossing, & the mucus comes out. It even does that when I brush with salt water. It does it after oil pulling, as well. 

Some targeted individuals have told me that the gang stalkers attacked my teeth with directed energy weapons to cause my abscess & tooth breakage. 

I mistakenly thought it was Cynthia Burns, but it was a perp posing as her who was harassing & bullying me (via text message) about my abscessed tooth. Later on, I saw Cynthia Burns defending & agreeing with the YouTube fake TI perp "Q the Realm's" lies about me. They had a perp posing as Alice Darque harassing me via text message, as well. 

If I had a way to just keep brushing & flossing the abscessed tooth every single day, then I probably could permanently get rid of the infection & still keep the tooth in. For now, the clay is a lifesaver! The infection is temporarily gotten rid of faster, since the tooth got cracked. The clay penetrates deeper inside of my gums to help cleanse, detox & heal. It's VERY effective & better than the activated charcoal, believe it or not.