Rich Folks Wasteful At Restaurants

Rich people come into restaurants with a table already reserved, along with a party of 8. They narcissistically pride themselves on ordering the fanciest, most expensive eggs benedicts on the menu, along with a flight mimosa or a bloody Mary. They take 2 bites of the food, 2 sips of the drink, drink NONE of the water, & then puff themselves up, bragging about how big of a CASH tip they claimed they left. I've seen this happen time & time again. (Not my business, though)

In the meantime, they just dissed a homeless person asking for help, because they're on vacation & enjoying themselves. They ignore you & walk off or they LIE, saying that they never carry around cash. Ok, you just went to the bar area of a pizza joint & tipped a bartender $500 because you liked her ridiculously high skirt & steep breast cleavage. How do you know she doesn't do crystal meth? You judge & punish a poor, homeless person who's already suffering & had a bad week. Someone who WENT out, busting ass, trying to get a job! All you can do is tell a homeless person to stop begging & get a job. 

People think it's so easy for me to grab a dishwasher job at any of these downtown Pensacola restaurants on Palafox. It's not that easy. I've even applied at Bodacious at least twice & got turned down (before they wrongfully banned me). 

This morning, I was panhandling for help with breakfast to eat. A couple walked past me, blew me off & ignored me. I got it on film. That SAME couple came into the restaurant an hour or so after me & sat 2 tables away from me. They barely ate or drunk their stuff, they tipped cash, & then walked on out of there. Luckily, someone else paid for my meal.