Targeted Individuals Wearing RED

Red is usually 1 of the main colors that gang stalkers use to trigger & perp us. I've seen quite a few times where one TI would accuse another of perping because of wearing red during a YouTube video, & then they would start feuding amongst each other. Also, I've seen plenty of videos where other targeted individuals would wear red of any clothing or shoe. Believe it or not, many TI's drive a RED car. At the same time, perps gang stalk us in RED cars! I see a lot of Black people (my own race of people) love to wear red. Christians wear red a lot, too.

I never saw another targeted individual be called a hypocrite for wearing red, while simultaneously calling out a perp wearing red. I've seen targeted Individuals wear a red & white baseball cap & then get triggered by a gang stalker driving by with a red truck & 1 brake light or something, for example. 

I think I ended up with a red hoodie ( shown in the video below)

https://youtu.be/rOMxJ-LmkhY

sometime in January 2020 at this Salvation Army homeless outreach here in Pensacola. (Alex du Pre' even gang stalked & followed me there, harassing me. He's not even homeless.) 

So, at that event, I think that's where I got the red hoodie from. I didn't think much of anything of it. All I was thinking of was trying to survive & stay warm. 

When me & my twin sister started feuding on YouTube behind Star Bricker in 2020, I saw her & her cult followers falsely accusing me of being a "hypocrite" & saying, "How come it's OK for Candy to wear red, but we can't?"

My twin sister also loves antagonizing me & perping me with the red, when bullying me & trying to gaslight & discredit me in her fake, retarded gay videos about me. She looks like she has enough red t-shirts that she seemingly wears a different red t-shirt almost every day. 

I'm not saying that a person CAN'T wear the color red. I also NEVER said that everyone who wears the color red is a perp. Watch how they move or act. You can wear whatever color you want, but the problem is, when you DELIBERATELY use whatever color, number, psychological (or other) tactics to perp me, such as having your arm hanging out of the window, noise campaigns, hitting me with directed energy weapons, sleep depriving me, smear campaigning, etc., & you KNOW what the fuck you're doing, & it's too many of y'all fuckers who do that shit! 

So, since my gang stalking dyke twin sister & her "loyal", DEVOUT cult followers had a fake retarded, narcissistic "meltdown" about me wearing this red hoodie,

https://youtu.be/rOMxJ-LmkhY

I pretty much quit wearing RED altogether, & I got rid of just about every piece of red clothing garment out of my storage unit! I was given some red shoes & a red suitcase at another place that was giving away clothing & food to the poor, needy & homeless. I think that was also in January 2020. No. I think it might've been March before the fake COVID-19 scam came about.

So now, I try to make a conscious decision to refrain from wearing RED! (Unless I don't have anything else to wear.) Right now, I'm using a red & gray sleeping bag because someone gave it to me. The person also tried to give me red shoes, which I declined. I asked her, "Is red your favorite color?" Then, she got HARSHLY defensive & snapped back, saying, "Is red YOUR favorite color!" That made me question whether or not she was a guilty perp. Maybe she's not a perp & had innocent intentions. 

Last summer, when all my stuff got stolen while on the streets when I was sleeping by 532 West Garden St. (Just before they wrongfully trespassed me from there) during the time I was working at fake Seville Quarter & taking showers at the fake dirty YMCA, someone (I don't remember who it was) gave me 2 red rain ponchos & 1 green one. I think that person was innocent & didn't have bad intentions. My twin sister & her cult followers were acting like fools, freaking out about me wearing a red poncho & being a "hypocrite". My twin sister (still in the fake IDMR cult) said, "Why does Candy worship Jesus, & Jesus's blood is red? Why is she eating ketchup, & ketchup is red? Her 'Jesus' is money, which is green!" Smh! SHE'S the twin who sold out for money, & her Satanic symbolism shows it! 

I don't want people trying to make me look & feel stupid, trying to call me a "hypocrite", & I also don't want other TI's to be triggered. The LAST THING I would want to do is trigger an innocent TI who has never offended me. I don't see how & why TI's flip & become perps. I personally don't believe in INTENTIONALLY harming innocent people who haven't done me anything.

For now, I got no choice but to deal with the red & silver sleeping bag until I can get another one of my own. But other than that, I DAMN SURE miss wearing RED! I like the color red, but it never has been my favorite color. My favorite colors are LSU & Los Angeles Lakers purple & gold (between yellow & orange, or dark yellow), black, teal/turquoise & plum purple. Plum purple is my TOP favorite, though. I also like white, silver & gold. I don't really care for blue, unless it's navy blue or sky blue. I like hunter green. I hate green & brown. Pink is OK. Not much of a fan of pink. I love burgundy & maroon. I also LOVE orange! When I was in 6th grade, orange was my favorite color. I don't remember when I started liking purple. 

Interesting fact is that I HATE grape flavored ANYTHING. Only in somewhat recent years did I start to like both strawberry & grape jelly & fresh grapes & strawberries, as long as they're not wilted or moldy. I realized that I like blackberry preserves even better. I used to like apple jelly as a kid. I haven't had it in years. Last time I ate it, I didn't like it. I always hated orange marmalade! I used to hate grape juice, but now I like it. I'm not too crazy over it, though. I LOVE cranberry juice, orange juice & apple juice. Pineapple is my favorite! But I like pomegranate juice even better. I also love ice cold coconut water.