Urges To Listen To Secular Music

I'm on the bus right now, & I have a long ride because I be always missing the route 45. Plus, there's a chance of me crossing paths with that bully & being denied a ride. Why not pass the time with more journaling/blogging? 


You know how some fake Christian narcissists have you to feel psychologically, mentally & spiritually on your toes & scared? They use the Bible to try to play God & "chastise" people for whatever "sins" they perceive that other Christians are committing. They shun & berate you for listening to secular music, but then they turn around & listen to it. They act like they delusionally believe that they OWN their favorite stars, yet you're not allowed to have a favorite celebrity. For example, they'll brag about listening to Lil' Uzi Vert & Cardi B, but they shun you for listening to Ginuwine's song "Stingy", or Keith Sweat's song, "Nobody". They tell you that you should ONLY be listening to Christian music. Yet, the "Christian" music that they listen to is New Age ecumenical fake hypo-Christian CCM music that sounds like a blend of both Christian & secular music. Secular instrumentals with lukewarm Christian lyrics. Think about all the popular fake "gospel" artists out there, like Lecrae, Casting Crowns, etc. Also, they be like, "Yeah, I still listen to secular music. I was just listening to Mary J. Blige's song "Not Gon' Cry" the other night. Yeah, they even add in the idea with perping me with all my favorite songs (whether secular or Christian). 

They shun you, nag your conscience & make you feel REALLY terrible about it. They want to make you learn your lesson THE HARD WAY, from ever making that mistake again. They can sin & be tempted, but YOU'RE not allowed to. There's no excuse whenever YOU fall weak & slip up. When it comes to their sins, they're only human & in the flesh. You're expected to be the same "perfect" that they don't have to be.

I feel bad that I made certain promises to God to never commit such & such of sin ever again in life (thinking that I was strong enough at the time. Being a babe in Christ.), & then felt spiritually weak enough to slip into the traps of committing certain sins again. When a narcissistic control freak fake hypo-Christian "friend" finds out about it, & you confide in that person (who you thought was a genuine "friend"), they treat you like you blasphemed the Holy Spirit & like you're spiritually doomed & not allowed second chances. They viciously attack & come down on you SO hard! & they don't even care about your eternal soul. They're just greedy for power & control & want to look & feel BIG! It's REALLY discouraging. That's what makes people like me temporarily backslide. But then I try to pick myself back up again. 

This fake Christian narcissist, named Tireo from YouTube. He's from New Orleans, like me. He was like a ghetto version of Lisa Ruby with the fake deliverance bullshit. I never met him in person or contacted him. He professed to be spreading truth, but quite a few people exposed him as a secret sellout. A closet Black Hebrew Israelite cult member who practices Voodoo. He's a hypocrite. He pretends to speak against witchcraft, while secretly practicing it behind closed doors. He has many YouTube channels & a large following. He also has been rude to & blocked people for trying to ask questions & further educate themselves on the so-called "truth" he's been presenting. Tamara Magdalene Lioness, or whatever her name is, did me that. He's a controlled opposition disinformation agent, just like Rebecca Scott "Holly Hood".

The 1st video I saw of Tireo was many years ago. Probably in 2012. He called his YouTube channel, "Jesus Daughter". The 1st video I saw was him talking about how Aaliyah & certain other celebrities are in hell. But he thinks Tupac went to heaven. There is a video out there about Tupac questioning & rejecting God! Plus, there was an album or mixtape cover of Tupac being depicted as Jesus on the cross. Lemme go find it. Yeah, well, it's on his "Makaveli" album. Google it. 

Because of Tireo, in 2014, it was ON Aaliyah's birthday, & I threw out all of my secular music, including all of Aaliyah's posters. People said that Aaliyah's posters & calendars had witchcraft all over them, anyway. I got rid of all of my rare favorite secular songs. I could never find such great quality again! Damn! Like, Sam Salter's song, "Best Friend". 

It's a big battle because you're emotionally & spiritually attached to those songs, even the Christian ones. & it's hard to break away from. Like an addiction. Stronger than a drug. 

I think, the 1st time I tried to break away from secular music was when I woke up to the truth about the illuminati & New World Order in 2010. Before I even became a Christian. When I was hearing about celebrities selling their souls to the devil & being part of the illuminati. Aaliyah was my top favorite artist. Everyone knows that. I got angry, hearing about her being part of the illuminati. But then later on, I found out that she wasn't at fault, & that she was born into it. She was a victim. That (like other celebrities) she was an illuminati MK Ultra beta kitten sex slave. She tried to break free & was thrown from the freedom train AKA murdered. Blood sacrificed. A few years ago, I heard about her being a Satanic baphomet tranny. Even though I broke away from listening to her music after finding out the truth & becoming a Christian, the gang stalking network still use that as a weapon against me. That's why I show videos of gang stalkers perping me with Aaliyah T-shirts, like as if they're trying to make attempts to draw me back into being under her spell again. Yet, narcissistic family members get to dictate that I shouldn't be allowed to listen to Aaliyah's music or even UTTER her name! Her brother Rashad acts like he can hand pick who's allowed to be a fan of her. I love Aaliyah, but I hate her disgusting, atrocious family members. I hate my own damn family members! Abusive, narcissistic perps. 

I HIGHLY suspect that my twin sister secretly made a Twitter account & smear campaigned me to Rashad Haughton & turned him against me. Shortly after I told her about him being nice to me on Twitter in 2010, next thing you know, I had a disturbing sexual nightmare about him doing something to someone else, & then I woke up the next morning & was unfollowed on Twitter. I was mad at Rashad for a LONG time! That also was a partial reason for my nearly successful suicide attempt back in 2010. Then, I cussed Rashad out a few weeks later. I was going off & cussing EVERYONE out who wronged me & contributing to me trying to off myself. Rashad Haughton is a narcissistic abuser, who's HIGHLY narcissistic, & has elitist mentality. I already exposed his fake "cult" on this blog.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/05/rashad-haughton-is-selfish-narcissistic.html?m=0

If Aaliyah had contact with me, (whether she was famous or not), that's what gang stalkers do. Smear campaign & lie. Turn all your support away & keep you isolated. They would've brainwashed her to hate me. But guess what. I STRONGLY believe she was a targeted individual! The R. Kelly scandal was used to attack & destroy HER back in the 90's. People said that she knew too much. That's the reason for the horrific plane crash!

Look at this Inside Edition video. They were perping her with the airplanes, & she was 18. Interviewers usually perp her about the R. Kelly situation.

https://youtu.be/Q0UBNqXkAu4


People alluded to her being perped by the interviewer even in this video.

https://youtu.be/DUFZt14GAyw


See? With Chris Brown, he was trying to heavily break away from the MK Ultra mind control, but they got him back in line. BTW, I loved a lot of his songs, too. Remember the Robin Roberts interview on GMA? When he was triggered & threw a chair out of the window when confronted about the Rihanna "beating" situation? She was perping him. Once he dies, the Rihanna beating will always come up. In his song, "Kiss Kiss", there was Satanic backmasking, with predictive programming, where he said, "I beat Rihanna! 666!", before the incident even happened. Some people say that he didn't beat Rihanna, & that he was set up & framed. That's why that song was a popular hit! 

https://youtu.be/BcXE5mUB1CI

Look at Britney Spears. The interviewers are perps & handlers who trigger.

https://youtu.be/DMpguv7st7s

Rapper Boosie

https://youtube.com/shorts/Hd3RRBSN-x4?feature=share

Here's a short YouTube playlist of celebrity glitches exposed.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKxweP0IYuPH06kU6B9RKjFVnWeW-TSI6




What happened to this guy's channel? I wish I could've saved the video.

The BrotherHood loves your comment

Aaliyah MK Ultra Mind Control Glitch???😮 Her handler snaps her out of it!!! | The BrotherHood




Here's a recent video of a gang stalker perping me with an Aaliyah T-shirt.

https://youtube.com/shorts/xVpa22SnFB0?feature=share

It's hard to catch those bastards because they always catch me off guard, & I can't whip my phone out fast enough. 



Musicians warning fans about the music industry.

https://youtu.be/cI1ZbBwEA-c



https://youtu.be/VErOKFRFEQs



Here's John Todd exposing witchcraft in the music industry.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBzn-eYwPlL2GzMj_9KcJdUvEnelgCEHH


https://my3.my.umbc.edu/groups/archive/media/5012

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x35cry3



Reminds me of why I shouldn't go back & listen. Those Satanic contracts. The witchcraft. The Hollywood casting couch & pedophilia. Those celebrities are being mind controlled, sex trafficked & exploited. Makes me feel terrible. I can't bring myself to WILLFULLY listen to Michael Jackson's music, if he was considered as worth more dead than alive. Same with Whitney Houston. Research into how Barry Hankerson is exploiting his niece, Aaliyah's music for money. He was the one who had her murdered off. 

I would like to say 1 thing. If Rashad wasn't with the Satanic BS, I would love to offer him an apology for cursing him out & going off on him. He used to act like he wanted to punish the whole world, just because he lost his sister. He damn sure wasn't going to tell us the truth. He & Mrs. Diane are quiet as a mouse. I don't even think they would be targeted. I think that if they spoke out, they would be STRAIGHT UP killed! Maybe he felt threatened by the fans getting too close to the truth & knowing too much. Many of us would go to bat for & defend Aaliyah. But there are others who claim to be "fans", but don't want to wake up to the truth. Therefore, blindly contributing to her exploitation. Now, I see why Rashad was getting angry at the fans. I didn't know the truth back then. 

I didn't realize the sin of idolatry because I don't recall the fake IDMR cult preaching about it. The fake DEAD "founder" wanted all the fraudulent worship for himself. I repented from unknowingly idolizing Aaliyah & other celebrities. I used to also look up to Mariah Carey, Missy Elliott, TLC, B2K, SWV, Mary J. Blige, Whitney Houston & others. Chilli from TLC is a total BITCH! Ginuwine acted a little mean towards me too one day. He was ignoring me on Twitter, but responded to everyone else one day. A time before that, he was nice, & we had a whole conversation. That was back in 2010. Coko from SWV, well, I took her as being slightly rude one day. I used to be a fan of Sanaa Lathan at one point. Another evil, cruel bitch! She got hateful & blocked me on Facebook. Gabrielle Union & Blair Underwood blocked me on Facebook, as well. Shucks, it was devastating how many celebrities I looked up to, growing up. I supported them, & then they turned out to be narcissistic dickheads! I used to talk to Monica, Missy Elliott & T-Boz on Twitter, & those were fun times. I even had a brief conversation with Lefteye's sister. She was nice, too. Missy & T-Boz were so down to Earth. Kristoff St. John was nice to me on Facebook & once tried to act a little flirty. I blushed! I didn't flirt back, though. 

I don't try to associate with any of these celebrities anymore. I'm not following any of them on Twitter. For a brief moment, I was a fan of Shanice. Shanice seems like a very sweet person, even though I never met her. I was disappointed that her daughter deleted her entire video when I commented one time. I felt an emotional punch to the stomach. Her daughter has a YouTube channel. Omarion was a smart ass, disrespectful bitch on Twitter back in 2010. J-Boog used to ignore the shit out of all my tweets. I heard people say he's an asshole, anyway! I can tell! He was SO cute! Lil' Fizz was nice & responded to me on Facebook back in 2010. I support Raz-B because of what happened, but I don't idolize these celebrities anymore. Raz-B's brother Ricky Romance blocked me on YouTube when I mentioned about targeted individuals & gang stalking. Quindon Tarver was nice & hearted one of my YouTube comments before he died. 😭😥😢

In 2010, social media helped me realize how mean celebrities can be. I can't be friends with these celebrities, if they worship Satan. They all deny it! But the symbolism is in your face. Gaslighting much? They contact psychic mediums & stuff like that. 


You can always look through these. I put these links in the description box of nearly every video.

Truth DVD for Christians.

Pt. 1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5o-BNBhemvLM3I2RkhtRjBDZWc/view?usp=drivesdk

Pt. 2

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5o-BNBhemvLbEZZVXd6dXY3UHc/view?usp=drivesdk

Pt. 3

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5o-BNBhemvLMnJHVW5kM3NuZ00/view?usp=drivesdk

Pt. 4

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1Vurum80VDt4aB6ZStl4QCGzTh3iowLlL

Trauma-based mind control & ritual abuse collection

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1nq_h1RgbsDnQqC9HOMAqBDSqj9hEeGaN


I wanted to try to share my favorite Christian song playlists with my YouTube subscribers, but I just knew the perps would violate & disrespect. That's why I switched my mind & hid the playlists.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/09/fake-retarded-tricia-violated-my.html?m=0



This video right here got me to feel like I have to reevaluate my "Christian" songs on my mp3 player. It also prompted me to write this blog post. I'm thankful, grateful & glad for this educational truth video. I hope to get to watch the other parts soon.

https://youtu.be/dR8OxHyoFug


I sometimes have OCD unwanted, intrusive thoughts about Christian singers being rude to me if I were to try to contact them via social media & try to support their music. Hell! What if they might be narcissistic or hurt my feelings like the secular celebrities did? 

In 2012 & 2013, I briefly dabbled back into listening to secular music. In 2014, I stopped. I tried to avoid it until May 2019 after I got here to Pensacola. I relapsed/backslid. Then in late November 2020, I stopped. When I was working at Seville Quarter, I started back up again because I was bored at work & wanted to pass the time. I was listening to everyone, but kept Aaliyah off limits. The cleaning jobs can be very boring & frustrating. When I listen to the Christian songs on my mp3 player, I feel tempted to go back & listen to secular. That's why I did a WHOLE music detox (listening to NO music at all) from August/September 2021 until March 2022, when I got my tax refund check & those mp3 players. I was addicted & hooked on the so-called Christian songs on there. Lately, I've been wrestling against the temptations & urges to want to go back & listen to secular music. I heard that the gospel artists are grimier than the secular. I heard that the Satanic rituals are even worse. Look into Kirk & his son, Kerrion Franklin.

These Masonic, Satanic celebrities... I have to remind myself that they're not worth going to hell for. Whether or not they're dead or alive. I guess, when a celebrity is rude & mean, they don't care about themselves having such a STRONG impact, that their abuse can drive a fan to suicidal ideation. Fuck these celebrities; it's not worth it! I still have respect for the ones who were nice to me, though. I still love Aaliyah as if she was the sister that I never met, but I no longer listen to her music, idolize her or put her before God. Fuck all her family members, though! Because I heard about her own MOTHER Diane Haughton pimping her out & molesting her, as well as her uncle, Barry Hankerson. I even heard people say that Rashad did stuff to her, as well. All around, SAD! I definitely can't listen to her 1st album anymore. 

Update: I'm planning, for research purposes (not entertainment) to listen to & compare a few songs where the so-called "Christian" ones sound similar to the secular.