Why I Turned Off My Blog Comments

I was going to write 2 more fiction short stories, but I'm going to save those for another time. I wanted to do 5 short stories & 2 blog posts. Instead, I'm forced to do 3 short stories & 3 blog posts. I'm frickin'tired! I'm sorry. I'm pissed off right now. (Wow! This new phone does a phenomenal job at trying to manipulate it to making it like I can't spell!)

I turned off my blog comments because I KNEW I would get harassment & abuse on me & my twin sister's birthday. The incident with that Satanist tranny happened just before then. Well, I ended up having a bad/ruined disaster birthday, ANYWAY! & my mentally off, slow, retarded perp dyke ass twin sister, Dykester, took a large part in it. She lied on me. 

You psychopathic, obsessed sex trafficking perp bastards won't let me rest with your bullying, stalking & abuse, then I won't let y'all rest with exposing every bit of trauma y'all put me through. I'm GOING TO get my voice heard! Y'all listen to & believe Orlando Brown, Raz-B & Katt Williams, then y'all bastards are going to fucking listen to me speak the truth!

It took a while, but Star Bricker fraudulently & illegally found out that my blog comments were opened, so she illegally RAPED the opportunity to come & harass me. I want her banned from trying to contact or access me. She needs to be banned from my blog. Shits Yuckteen K! Cancer infested demon! Go fry in hell, bitch! I have ZERO respect for your sociopathic obsessed dyke ass! I'm fucking sick & tired of you, & you're NOT going to control or change me! 

So now, I'm forced to close my blog comments AGAIN, after I had them reopened for a couple of weeks. They couldn't access me, so they're doing a lot of dirty shit behind the scenes. Almost precisely 3 fucking years since she started harassing, stalking, following & trying to ruin & destroy me! Trying to control me! She always ruins my fucking plans! Where's my right to be fed up? & nobody cares or is listening to me! I'm also fed up with so-called "targeted individuals" hating & ignoring me, yet defending my sex trafficking perps! Twisted! 

I really was hoping for other targeted individual feedback on blog posts, such as, "Targeted Individuals Wearing RED". 

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/09/targeted-individuals-wearing-red.html?m=0

This blog isn't meant for perps to cyberbully & troll around. I really wanted other Christians, other TI's, Writing Community members (authors), other homeless people, other cult survivors, anti-NWO truthers & preppers to comment & support. Or anyone else who would've liked to comment & support. I wanted this blog to be engaging.

Dear Christians: I know my profanity isn't acceptable. I apologize! I'm feeling weak & helpless. Very agonized & frustrated. 

The gang stalkers brag about having my blog shadowbanned. My blog is seen as "dangerous" & a "threat". They KNOW I'm telling the truth! Frustrating that no one believes me! But y'all defend & agree with the abusive, narcissistic perps & fake TI perps.