A HUGE Apology Towards The Innocent

I owe innocent people an apology. There have been times, where I mistakenly falsely assumed that an innocent person was gang stalking me, when they weren't. If you KNOW you're innocent, not part of the program & never sold out, then this apology is for you. There have been times, where I've been DAYS of sleep deprived, & I'm so sorry that the sleep deprivation can make me have exaggerated emotions, such as being more anxious, angry, irritable, etc. If it's bad enough, I feel like I'm hallucinating sometimes. The sleep deprivation also makes me feel like I'm about to die in 30 seconds. Increased panic attacks. 

I'm mainly talking about any innocent people in person, who I may have put on film in my YouTube videos, assuming that they're a perp. I'll say that about 95% of the time, I'm right on the money, but about 5% of the time, I make a mistake, falsely assuming that you were perping me. I actually feel like such a BIG dummy, with those false alarms! I admit my mistake, right then & there, once I realize. Also, if someone may have said a comment on Twitter or YouTube that I mistakenly took the wrong way, got easily offended & blocked, I suffer reading comprehension problems, already. It's even worse with the sleep deprivation. I'm truly sorry.

Look! The narcissistic regular perps & fake TI perps who betrayed me will falsely give themselves fake "credit" for this apology. This is NOT for y'all! You know what you're a part of. I'm not apologizing to any of you online, phone & in person parasitical sex trafficking/blood sacrificing perps & sold out fake TI perps! 

Y'all are guilty! I know it, you know it, & God knows it! Stop with the fake psych games! Just like y'all won't let me rest until I'm jailed, institutionalized or unalived, I will not rest in exposing your Satanic ritual crimes! I will keep exposing y'all until my LAST breath! I won't rest! I won't give y'all nasty perps any days off or any breaks from exposure! I PROMISE you that I'm NOT selling out or caving in! You won't succeed at sex trafficking me into Masonic Satanism! 

Fake TI perps who sold out... I just did a video this morning.

https://youtu.be/gursFRS_uG0



For you sold out fake TI perps & regular perps, your fate is the same as any celebrities who took the oath. Time to pay the pied piper. The devil is going to betray you & come to collect on you (AGAIN!) the same way he does with these fake, retarded MK Ultra Hollyweird stars!

THE END