If I Had Children As A Targeted Individual 🤔

I remember when I thought I was pregnant from 1 of those rapes when I was 19 years old, & the abusive, fake foster mom threatened to make arrangements to have the baby taken away before it's born. She said, "You can't even take care of your Got' DAMN self! How the hell you gon' take care of a baby!" 

I'm thinking, if I were to have any children who are minors nowadays, someone like the sex trafficking perp Star Bricker would be the #1 perp to make false calls to CPS to get my children taken away, just like how she calls up businesses to slander me, show them my YouTube videos & have me UNJUSTLY banned for life. The other sex trafficker J. Demon Rotten Shit would make THREATS to do it, just like the fake foster mom, Ann. There would be more lies, false rumors & smear campaigns about me. The Masonic gang stalking network probably would try to MK Ultra & sex traffick, gang stalk & blood sacrifice my children, if I had any. Yeah, the gang stalking network would probably hit my pregnant belly with directed energy weapons & then falsely pin "murder" charges on me & blame me for the baby being stillborn!

I'm sure the Masonic gang stalking network would poison my children's minds & get them to further traumatize, abuse & disrespect me, playing the role of the parent, trying to frighten, bully & intimidate me. Reversed roles. I guess my own children would be fucking over me really bad, physically abusing & beating on me like an abusive baby daddy or husband. They probably would be confiscating my phone, putting me in time out, giving me curfew, giving me $10/year slave allowance, etc. Probably would put me in a group home, a mental hospital or a convalescent center. I know, because the relatives I already have, treat me with such CONTROL & abuse! They probably wouldn't let me wash my own hair!

A narcissistic control freak fake friend would leave me mentally devastated & fucked up in the head because they would try to police what I should name my baby, & then shortly after the baby is born, the fake "friendship" would have a psychologically traumatic ending, & then the baby would be STUCK with a name I never wanted to give him/her! Just like, a narcissistic control freak fake "friend" would try to dictate what kind of car or house you should buy. If you don't agree, then they try to declare as you "mentally incapable" & not good with responsibly managing money. These fuckers are DANGEROUS! Trying to declare you as "mentally incompetent", so that they can enslave you & fraudulently & illegally give THEMSELVES conservatorship over you (meaning, be your "handler"). 

Also, I hate how people falsely say that CPS workers aren't evil, & that they're just doing their jobs. Yeah, people make such excuses for gang stalkers, as well. I heard about CPS workers being narcissistic feminist lesbians who practice all manner of occultism & witchcraft! They're out to maliciously devastate & destroy families!

I thought I did a post, trying to share some resources on how to fight against CPS & the crooked system. Maybe I will work on that topic another time.