Foster Mom Stole My Money (Blog Version)

Since I was 14 years old, I always wanted to be independent & self-sufficient. I wanted to do a newspaper job, & the foster mom was gonna let me do it, too. That probably was before THIS happened! ⬇️👇

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/11/how-my-targeting-started-blog-version.html?m=0

After THAT ⬆️☝️ happened, everyone's opinion about me changed. 

I got my 1st job at fake Popeyes @ age 17. I need to do a blog post about that. This is what happened. Pizza Hut let my twin sister work there, & not me. She got instantly hired at Pizza Hut, while I was forced to deal with workplace discrimination before my 1st job. I was workplace mobbed off of my 1st job. She gave her 1st work paycheck ($30) to a girl she sexually wanted from this foster care conference. Since then, the foster mom used that to justify taking our checks.

I was forced to hand over each & every work paycheck from Popeyes. The foster mom kept it all for herself. The fake feminist lesbian social worker Karen Pierce gave the foster mom the idea to catch us while we were still minors (17) & get a bank account at Regions Bank with the foster mom's name as the head, so that it could ALWAYS be "her (the foster mom's)" money & not ours. The lie that we're irresponsible & don't know how to manage money, but she never taught us how! She didn't raise us the same way she raised her 3 birth kids. Yet, she expected us to be "normal". She systematically brainwashed us. 

I NEVER wanted to be on SSI & Social Security in the 1st place! I always wanted to work. The foster mom stole my trust fund check & my Social Security backpay check. I heard that she was secretly getting Social Security checks for me when I was a child, & that's why my twin sister's trust fund check was WAAAAY bigger. Like $15 grand. Brandy threatened the bank for her $15,000 back. When I tried to get my money back, the bank wasn't scared of me. My trust fund check was $5,499, & the Social Security backpay check was $3,946. Total of $9,445. That was enough to break away from her & get on my own. The foster mom threatened to spend all my money on the favorite foster boys, during an argument. Very controlling & wouldn't let me buy or wear the clothes that I wanted. She falsely claimed to put all my money into a CD. I never saw that money. People were saying that it was too late to sue. The cops wouldn't do anything, trying to tell me that it was a civil matter & not a criminal matter.

A homeless transgender, Nikita the Dick Eater from Covenant House, robbed me out of $200 + my BRAND NEW 1st cellphone. I was forced to sell my laptop to the pawn shop, in order to get my money back because the cops were trying to arrest ME! I didn't know that the pawn shop guys were going to cheat me & give me back only $30. Whenever I asked for my money back, the foster mom's response was, "Go get it from that PUNK"! 

The foster mom was still trying to control, abuse & infantilize me, even as an adult. She probably planned to use me as a blood sacrifice! She already sacrificed her 3rd husband, Al!

My twin sister was more privy to life insurance policies taken out on us. She even knew about the foster sister Shelly fraudulently & illegally claiming us on her income taxes. I saw, with my own eyes, papers lying around, where Shelly claimed ME on her income taxes for the year 2006! When we were in high school, Danielle from the Masonic smelly Craft family showed Joanie a $394/month Social Security survivors benefits check that was in Joanie's name, that Ann was stealing. Joanie didn't care about the check, for some odd reason. She was getting those checks from the foster dad Al, since she was adopted & had Al's last name. 

The foster mom even stole our $400 independent living checks. She stole money from Joanie's brother James, too. We were ALWAYS trafficked & enslaved! People said that the foster mom was my handler & the one who put me in the gang stalking program. 

The mentally slow, crazy biological family members lie & say that Arthur Jestine Grandpre isn't my real dad. The fake "skin color" issue! Why was I getting Social Security survivors benefits checks off of Arthur, then? Me, Wyatt & Ramona are the only 3 family members who get that. For some odd reason, Sean was getting just SSI. Biological family members do the same thing. Use & take advantage & narcissistically confiscate my money. I'm not allowed to stand up for myself. 

I think there probably was some of my Popeyes money left over, because 1 day when I was going to Nicholls State University (before UNO), she (Adrienne Felder - Ann) got mad at me for spending (I don't remember how much money it was). Maybe $300 from MY work money! She got mad & yelled at me, saying, "What?! You weren't even supposed to TOUCH that money!" I was 18 & 19 years old, & she was always narcissistically DEMANDING an answer for how much money I had in the bank. If I had $2 in the bank, but $200 in cash, she would get ENRAGED! Her & Shelly (Ruth Michelle Christian Williams) even controlled & abused my money when I was living with them in 2006 after Hurricane Katrina. I was 22 years old.

In 2002, I started getting $203 for SSI & $365 for Social Security. She always stole the BIG check & left me with the small one. I started getting Medicare benefits in 2003. She always lied & said that she was my payee. Come to find out, I was always my OWN payee. Social Security didn't do anything about it, & they falsely accused me of WILLINGLY handing over all of my money to her. Adrienne Felder. One time, in 2003, I mentioned about how someone (maybe UNO financial aid) needed proof of my income. Her response was, "That $367 is NOT'CHO income!" Then she got an attitude when I apologized. 

I heard that we were supposed to get $37/month for allowance in foster care. I didn't find that out until AFTER we turned 18! & she let the foster boys have their whole $37/month. She only gave us $20/month, & then would pick fights for an excuse to punish us, to justify not having to give us ANY allowance! She took SOOOO much of our money & kept it for herself. We were supposed to have monthly clothing & food allowance & also allowance for winter & summer vacations & other things. The foster mom had. 9-bedroom house & a $60,000 BMW convertible, but she was a cheapskate. Always wanted to buy "US" everything that was cheap, on sale & 90% off clearance! But she would buy herself expensive, fancy, authentic mink coats. 

When I started my 2nd year @ Nicholls, she drove off & ignored me when I asked for some of my OWN money. Out of those thousands of dollars. I broke down & cried & had an emotional meltdown.

The foster mom wanted me dead. Telling me at her EVERY opportunity that I'm going to wind up in jail or dead & deserve it. That I'm going to grow up to be a homeless, schizophrenic, drug addicted prostitute. She would drive around neighborhoods, comparing me to homeless people & crackheads. She once told a lady from the IDMR cult, named Jackie, that she was going to tell the psychiatrist to put me on psych meds that would destroy my liver & kill me. She would smear campaign me as a schizophrenic. She even lied on the Social Security records & said that I'm schizophrenic, just to get me to get checks for HER benefit! If you're rich enough to afford luxury mink coats, & own a 9-bedroom house & a BMW, then why are you greedy for an extra measly little $365? 

In 2017, Social Security contacted me soon as I got back to New Orleans, & they gave me $2,019 in backpay, saying that the foster mom lied & committed fraud about paying $900/month for groceries. I remember being on the phone for the phone interview back in 2001 or 2002, & she over exaggerated & lied. 

Reminds me of this Bible passage.

Luke 16
King James Version

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead. 


But sadly, I guess I'm still sinful enough to end up in hell when I die. 😭

Pardon me. My brain isn't clear, due to the sleep deprivation. As always, I may try to edit & proofread some other time.

Haha! Now, the online gang stalkers are falsely accusing ME of being a fraudulent liar & scammer!