Keeping Certain Writings To Myself

Welp, I'm bored & need something to do, to pass the time. I guess I'm going to journal/blog for about 15 minutes. 

I thought about the idea of writing & keeping certain blog/journal posts to myself. Same with YouTube videos, which I was forced to do, in order to save my accounts. Also, I figured that I would probably have more freedom/liberty & fun, as well as less performance anxiety if I were to write some short stories & keep them to myself.

Sometimes, people get offended, take you the wrong way & sometimes try to destroy you & get you into more trouble. Some people legitimately misinterpret you, but others know what they're doing. They try to DELIBERATELY & maliciously try to get you in trouble. 

Now, here's 1 thing. You know how unbelievers falsely say that the KING JAMES Bible "condones" slavery & wickedness? Some people falsely assume that just because the Bible MENTIONS those. No! The Bible doesn't condone. It illustrates & EXPOSES evil!

In my short stories, the online gang stalker, Star Bricker MALICIOUSLY falsely accused me of glorifying & normalizing child abuse, animal cruelty, murder, etc. to falsely paint ME out to be a bad person. Also to fraudulently & illegally give HERSELF another fake "reason" why I should be forced to stop writing. She's mad because I exposed HER in my 1st nonfiction ebook! So, now she's trying to play this childish game to try to destroy everything I write. She's a psychopath! She feels threatened by me.

Remember when I showed y'all about someone saying THIS?

"Write a brief short story based on your experiences and fiction. Start your series with lead ups to what you will write........and then........ 😲😲😲"

Thanks for the inspiration!



Well, I see others doing the same thing. 

I, myself, am a survivor of child abuse, as you all know. Why would I lie about being abused in foster care & put in a New Age Masonic anti-Christian cult?

(See? It's time to go now. I will continue this later.)

It's October 26. Today is my biological niece, hell-faced ugly Monica's criminal illegal Satanic birthday! Back in October 2015, she falsely threw it in my face (& I KNOW she got that false information from my twin sister!) that I be researchin' "demonic" stuff. She said that during an argument. I explained to her. No! Me researching MK Ultra, the illuminati, New World Order, etc., is to educate myself, learn the truth & EXPOSE the demonic stuff! 🤦‍♀️& she went on to try to narcissistically bully, harass & lecture me, telling me that the Bible calls people like me "hypocrites". I tried to wake everybody up to the truth. 

Monica Leann Grandpre is my biological niece, but she's like a stranger to me. She's 3 years younger than me & is VERY disrespectful, abusive & hateful towards me & the biological brother Sean because she thinks we're "retarded". But she's mentally off, slow, deformed, donkey mouthed, retarded & ain't mentally got it all, her DAMN self! She's an arrogant, conceited, narcissistic perp! I never did anything to warrant such abuse & hostility from her. All because of hearsay. Just like the rest of this mentally slow, crazy biological family! She sold her soul & is living the HIGH life like the rich folks. Bitch fraudulently & illegally OWNS a damn house through Habitat for Humanity! I'm forbidden to know her address, like other family members. I never did her anything!


I started working on this blog post on 10/26/2022. It took me nearly a whole month to get around to trying to finish it & get it out of the way. 

Today is Monday, 11/21/2022.