DESPERATE Online Gang Stalkers Posing As Escambia County Sheriffs

Online #gangstalkers trying to intimidate me, posing as & impersonating cops. They can't even spell.


I'm a #homeless #TargetedIndividual, urinating outside (because of weak bladder due to DEW weapons) & having nowhere to go, for over 3 & 1/2 years. Why act like you want to criminalize me now? Other homeless people do the same thing. I try to discreetly hide & have as much privacy as possible. Sex trafficking perps want to monitor & watch me pee. Very humiliating & uncomfortable. They're FORCING ME to stay homeless, & now they're looking for excuses to threaten me with both jail & the mental institution. Online perps think they own me. I have them blocked, & they won't stop with the harassment. They won't mind their own business.


Brand new account! They're HUNTING for excuses to try to get me taken DOWN! Online cowards trying to bully me. Show your REAL face & name! & you're a MAN doing this to a WOMAN?


If I gotta go to jail for this, then I hope they have a longer sentence for their cyber stalking, harassment, bullying & threats. They need to mind their own fucking business!


Now on that post, I only got 2 thumbs up, talking about the writings that I worked on, which is supposed to be something positive. THEY'RE being NEGATIVE by bullying me. They gave that perp troll 6 thumbs up! I blocked that perp posing as the sheriff. Trying to have me spooked. These perps don't play or fight fairly!


My body is being vibrated right now, also.




Here are the screenshots I tweeted.


https://twitter.com/CreoleTargeted/status/1600099495445819393?t=SsSMsono-8Wj4kgEexOI2w&s=09